Page 81 of 104 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2594

Thread: The Melons of thedarktower.org ***Warning: somewhat Adult Content

acdckingfan

Melons hmhm oh like watermelons!

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer will become famous soon enough Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Letti always takes her pics down way too quickly. they deserve to be enjoyed.

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by educatedlady View Post
    Hello friends, it has been a long day so here are some boobs.
    I love Toni boobs!
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LineofEld View Post
    This is as close as I can currently find without actually showing topless. That's me on the left...
    Very nice to meet y'allyou.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Personally, I'm all for the topless shots, but I understand you can't post them on here.

Feel free to email them to me.
    Sam, apparently you don't realize how hard the staff around here works. While it's true we have duties to moderate we also have limited personal schedules. Still I'm sure you'd find the efficiency of our moderating boob pics acceptable. If you find one boob pic offensive you just feel free to PM me if it's up for more than a few months....then of course there are forms to fill out...discussion of whether the boobs actually are offensive (oh, yes that's likely)...then we have to PM the member asking them to eventually remove the (hypothetically) offensive post...ETC. I just don't think you quite grasp the subtle minutaie involved in moderating posts in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by educatedlady View Post
    Hello friends, it has been a long day so here are some boobs.
    ...and here's hoping the day grows longer.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Kingslayer John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze is a jewel in the rough John Blaze's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by LineofEld View Post
    This is as close as I can currently find without actually showing topless. That's me on the left...
    I missed this! NICE. Welcome, LOE, looking forward to more.
    "So many vows. They make you swear and swear. Defend the King, obey the King, obey your father, protect the innocent, defend the weak. But what if your father despises the King? What if the King massacres the innocent? It's too much. No matter what you do, you're forsaking one vow or another."

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

This thread needs to become active again

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Snigger. "Ooh, a new post!" I thought.

Ironically the thread not far under this is called "Happy Bouncy Sunshine" as I write this.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

am bored again

My Mood
    Breezy

you should be bored more often.

Gunslinger Apprentice lead dealer is on a distinguished road lead dealer's Avatar

Dammm!!! You photo bucket!!!!

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

grrrr

I didn't have the time to save it

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

aka lindakins alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda is a name known to all alinda's Avatar

My Mood
    In Love

Thanks.....your so kind.

The answer is within

all matter is energy, all energy is GOD

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes!!!! Linda!!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Alright some good shots of my boobs.... not the most cleavage, but hey, I haven't done this in a long time...

Oop... here's some cleavage

Some side boob:

Tiny Majel kitty on big boobies...

Sprawled out with Mandarin

Zombie boobies

Oliver! Boobies

Boobies in new bra

Hopefully that fixed that...

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I see nothing but X's

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Alright some new ones from today... because I felt sassy and brave.

And this one is me trying to look sexy...

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    And this one is me trying to look sexy...
    You aren't just trying, you do look sexy.

Roland would have understood.

BAZZINGA candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy is a jewel in the rough candy's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Look at you Liz, looking all sexy and gorgeous!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    I see nothing but X's
    luckily, you don't know what you're missing

if you did... the impossibility of actually seeing it could have ruined your life

it is such a sight for sore eyes! bears love

Mr. Unlucky educatedlady will become famous soon enough educatedlady's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

I sure do love this thread.
    ♪♪No secret, no matter how nasty can poison your voice or keep you from joy ♪♪ -- Perfume Genius

My Mood
    Worried

I don't know if you guys are observant enough to see, but in the last 5 pictures, I have new bras on (now I have 3!!!!) AND I have lost weight. I'm down from 285 to 259. All I did was leave my husband, and start eating healthier. Man, stress really does make a big difference in your life. I have no goal in life for weight; I kinda let it do it's own thing, but hopefully I will remain comfortable with myself if I continue to shrink.. :$ I tend to get more insecure the smaller I am. I like being big, bold and beautiful... but I also want to try and be healthy.

Demon of the Prim RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain is a glorious beacon of light RainInSpain's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by LadyHitchhiker View Post
    I don't know if you guys are observant enough to see, but in the last 5 pictures, I have new bras on (now I have 3!!!!) AND I have lost weight. I'm down from 285 to 259. All I did was leave my husband, and start eating healthier. Man, stress really does make a big difference in your life. I have no goal in life for weight; I kinda let it do it's own thing, but hopefully I will remain comfortable with myself if I continue to shrink.. :$ I tend to get more insecure the smaller I am. I like being big, bold and beautiful... but I also want to try and be healthy.
    You look gorgeous in those pics, LH!
    So radiant, it's obvious that something very good is happening in your life
    If you are going through hell - keep going

My Mood
    Worried

Oh Rain, thank you so much!!!!!! It helps that I'm really finding out who loves me for me, and surrounding myself with people like that. I'm done with people trying to control me and not thinking I'm beautiful the way I look - no matter what size that is, because that is a changeable nature for me.

I like that in the picture of me performing in green, my skirt's short enough you can see a little bit of my knee too!

Page 81 of 104 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 ... LastLast