+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,950 of 2997

Thread: This-Is-Movie Triviaaaaaaaa!!!

Can Toi Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy has a brilliant future Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    You got it Bruce, of course!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

AND THE GAME IS STILL AFOOT!
    CARRY ON.....

TIMES UP.....

What 1975 Horror,Sci-Fi thriller movie's costume design was based on the size of the director's wife's ass?

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If his wife had a nice, shapely ass, then maybe The Stepford Wives?

Right answer.
    The reason was Nanette Newman's (Mrs Bryan Forbes) ass was so BIG all the wives were required to wear big full skirts. (The original script had all the wives in mini-skirts)

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've read the book (haven't seen the movie), but it certainly seems like mini-skirts would fit the motif better than dowdy skirts!

I'll try to put together a good question tomorrow.

Country
    Country Flag

Find the connection:

Movie 1:

Movie 2:

Movie 3:

Movie 4:

Country
    Country Flag

I'll start with hints/clues tomorrow.

So far have only come up with this.....
    Spoiler:

Country
    Country Flag

Those are correct identifications of Movie 1 and Movie 3.

This will not help identify Movie 4, but is a clue nonetheless:

I saw huge buildings rise up faint and fair, and pass like dreams. T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

The movies / TV shows are as follows:

1. Buck Rogers in the 25th Century (TV series 1979-1981)

2. Murder Can Hurt You (TV movie - 1980)

3. Strange Brew (1983)

4. Scalawag (1973)

The connection: Mel Blanc. He voiced characters in each one, including 'Barfly the Parrot' in Scalawag (see clue from Aladdin above).

Country
    Country Flag

That is correct! Those were four non-animated films featuring voice characterizations by Mel Blanc. My final hint was going to be the following, but now not needed:

I saw huge buildings rise up faint and fair, and pass like dreams. T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47 has a reputation beyond repute T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    That is correct! Those were four non-animated films featuring voice characterizations by Mel Blanc. My final hint was going to be the following, but now not needed:

What's Up, Doc? (1972)

A clue that plays homage to Mel Blanc's career voicing Bugs Bunny.

A UNIQUE "STRANGE BREW" MOVIE TIE-IN BOOK.

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Joker fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

In There Will Be Blood

What question does Daniel ask Henry to see if he really is his brother?
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Joker fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

anyone???

My Mood
    Sleepy

In Men In Black -

Will Smith agrees to become a member of the MiB provided that they don't belittle him with nicknames like son, kid, or sport.

Agent K immediately breaks this by referring to J as what?

Rabid Billybumbler Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode's Avatar

Tiger?
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Sleepy

No, that's Zed later on.

Close...

Rabid Billybumbler Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode's Avatar

I remember that scene and the fact that he immediately calls him some nickname after J tells him not to has always stood out to me. I just can't remember the exact word he used.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Sleepy

I bet it's driving you nuts

Servant of Gan Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice Joe315 is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

My guess was champ but thatís wrong

So I watched MIB 3 last night. It's gotta be "slick" right? The younger version of K called him that a few times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 120 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 LastLast