Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 123 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 3072

Thread: This-Is-Movie Triviaaaaaaaa!!!

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Oh man, how come I didn't come into this thread!

DD, definitely check out his films when you can. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

As for my bit of trivia, no one guessed it, yet? Anyone want a clue as to why it was ironic for Richard E. Grant to play a man who spends pretty much the whole length of the film completely pissed?
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Ok: it was the fact that Richard E. Grant's performance was heavily praised by anyone who'd ever been that drunk. Withnail became an idol for alcohol lovers everywhere, a true champion of drunkeness, and possibly one of the best portrayals of a drunk character in a comedy film ever.

So what could be the most ironic thing you can think of concerning the actor who played this total drunk?

- Melike

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

My first thought was that he doesn't drink.
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yep: Grant is a teetotaler. The only time he drank alcohol was when getting the part of Withnail and director Bruce Robinson got him to drink a bottle of champagne and half a bottle of vodka. He's never been drunk again since! As an avid fan of the film, I was more than a little shocked to find that out! "I've just received the most distressing news: we've just run out of wine, now what are we going to do about it?"

- Melike

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I was going to post that answer days ago but it seemed like a trick question

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Okay, who's up guys?!?
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Mattrick, you possess the feather! Therefore, you must post a trivia question now or relinquish the feather to someone more eager for the challenge!

Spoiler:
    But there's no rush!

- Melike

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Which actor starred in 3 of the top 10 highest box office grossing movies of the 1990s?

My Mood
    Gay

Harrison Ford?

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

No.

My Mood
    Gay

Since a couple of those are "animated" ( I think ) are you including voice acting? And, please define "starred" ?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Physically starred. I'm not referring to top billing; just a starring role in the cast.

My Mood
    Gay

< -- clueless then, and now going to check the web ( so I'm out of this one ).

ETA: I just checked and I think you need to define "starred".

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Kevin Bacon?
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

HINT: Independence Day

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Bill Pullman?
    Will Smith?
    Jeff Goldblum?

(at least one of these better be correct)

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

It's Goldblum: Jurassic Park, Lost World, Independence Day.

Jeff rules! I love him!

Okee Dokee...

Speaking of Mr. Goldblum...

What instrument can Jeff Goldblum play actually quite well? (The Fly is a hint)

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I haven't seen The Fly but he appears to be able to rock a Clarinet or a Trumpet.

Well, I am not sure about those 2, I just know from the instrument he plays on The Fly

bump...
    anyone? another question from the same movie, perhaps?

OK, I'll post a brand new question... (the answer was piano, btw)

In It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!, who does Linus really see rise out of the pumpkin patch?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Howard Hughes?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 123 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 ... LastLast