Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 123 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast

Thread: This-Is-Movie Triviaaaaaaaa!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

In Last Action Hero, Benedict asks Slater (Schwarzenegger) if he has any questions after he threatens to sick the pitbulls on him. Slater says that he has 2 of them, what are they?

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I should know this, I watched it not to long ago for jokes when it was on Space. It's the scene when he and the kid show up at the house, right?

I love the line when he says "you know the lines they say in the movies like make my day or I'm your worst nightmare? Well, here's a new one for you. RUBBER BABY BUGGY BUMPERS!!"
    Like Counter Culture Shock on Facebook

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yup

"It's a beautiful day out, and we're out killing drug dealers"

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

b-b-b-b-b-bump it.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    In Last Action Hero, Benedict asks Slater (Schwarzenegger) if he has any questions after he threatens to sick the pitbulls on him. Slater says that he has 2 of them, what are they?
    1."Can I speak to the drug dealer of the house?"
    2."Are you a henchman?"

Just guessin', Feverish!
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually, Arnold is the one that asks those questions, not Benedict. Good try though!

I'll give this question half a day more, then I'll change it.

Citizen of Gilead Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead has a spectacular aura about Fall of Gilead's Avatar

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, you're wanting questions Benedict asked?!?!?
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes?

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Ummmm... I just shot a man and I wish to confess?
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Wait, nevermind, I'm such a fucking idiot, yes you were right, it was the questions that Arnold asked to Benedict. Let me post them and be done with it

1. "Why am I wasting my time talking to incompetent klutz like you, when I could be doing something more dangerous, like rearranging my sock drawer?"

2. "How exactly are you going to snap your fingers, after I rip off both of your thumbs?"

Gilead - want to take the feather?

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

Now that you said the questions, I kind of remember them now!

Okay...

In Jeepers Creepers 2, what was on the throwing star weapon found in the bus tire?
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

bones? dead flesh?

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

dead flesh?

On the right track but something on it.
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

a belly button?

My Mood
    Lonely
    Country
    Country Flag

You're absolutely right! Score one for the Feverish-man!

(If I get another shot, I'll try to make it a harder question!)
    In Digitized Remorse

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's a good one.

Name or vaguely describe all 9 of the scenes in Terminator 2 in which the camera takes the Terminator's perspective.

Check, sucka'!

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

kinda in order

1. Biker bar @ start
    2. When he first encounters T1000 in the Galleria
    3. John's bike / T1000 truck chase
    4. Driving out to Mexico
    5. Inside weapon cache bunker in mexico?
    6. Shooting up cop cars with mini gun
    7. Gets crap beaten out of him and he shuts down
    8. ... Then when he powers up again
    9. End scene where he is destroyed in the molten metal.
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Going Slap Happy Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick has a brilliant future Mattrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Each separate time? So if he did it say three times in the scene at the bike stop does that count as three or one?

Bike Stop, looking for clothes
    The scene where he analyzes a smile
    Some time during the scene at the Dyson house I think
    When he powers off near the end
    When he powers back on near the end
    First time he meets the 1-000
    when he's driving over the bridge and john conner is on the bike
    during the shootout with the cops with the gatling gun
    Again when he goes through the tear gas and out front

can't think of anymore right now

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

/me titters
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Biker Bar
    on motorcycle going after John
    Driving in the dark
    coming out of elevator when they shot tear gas
    shooting up the police cars
    when he's beaten up and shuts down
    reroute - alternate power
    end in molten lead

hmmm... missing one... let me think
    Buddy, you think you look strong? You’re wearing a cape.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Biker Bar
    Driving in the dark
    end in molten lead

Actually I counted the part where he analyzes the smile, but thats in the 'extended version' so many people might have not gotten to see that.

Odetta takes the feather! Is there anything you can't do?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

get the smile one like me for I AM A MACHINE lol

Soldier Boy Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta is a jewel in the rough Odetta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Odetta View Post
    Biker Bar
    Driving in the dark
    end in molten lead

Actually I counted the part where he analyzes the smile, but thats in the 'extended version' so many people might have not gotten to see that.

Odetta takes the feather! Is there anything you can't do?

I actually don't have the extended version, so I guess that's why I didn't know the smile one.

OKee-dokee...
    In HEAT, what is the signal that Ashley Judd's character uses to save Chris (Val Kilmar) from getting captured by the police?

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

You're missing out on a great scene Odetta. I always get a laugh out of the smile scene.

I'll have to have a lookie...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 123 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 ... LastLast