Results 2,876 to 2,900 of 3072

Thread: This-Is-Movie Triviaaaaaaaa!!!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

CLUE
    Spoiler:

CLUE
    Spoiler:

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is that a real clue?

More then you know.

A CLUE TO THE SON.
    Spoiler:

ANSWER TO THE 1st CLUE.
    Spoiler:

CLUE
    Spoiler:

ANSWER
    Spoiler:

CLU (CLUE) GULAGER star of The Tall Man & Return of the Living Dead also father of John Gulager who's 1st feature was FEAST that was the subject of the T.V. Series Project Greenlight that followed the whole making of the film. John did a cameo in Pulse 2.

I think the feather is still in T-Dogz-A47 corner?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    I think the feather is still in T-Dogz-A47 corner?
    Ok its been 6 weeks since T-Dogz won the feather, so I'll get this started again.

This is an easy one, there's probably more then one correct answer, but I only know one.

What movie stars two future state Governors.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That must be Predator ! (Arnie and Jessie)

I just watched it in 3D Three hours ago.
    THANKS FOR THIS QUESTION!

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, I'll go ahead. I'll tier off your question...

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    and add the following:

Clue 1: ah, political aspirations!

Clue 2: I was young! I needed the money!

Clue 3:

Clue 4:

Clue 5:

Based on the 6 clues, name the actor and the movie.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Like I said, there are probably more then 1 correct answer. This wasn't the one I was thinking about, but it has the same actors.
    The one I was thinking about is more relevant to this site. (should have checked Jessie's movie credits on IMDB, and asked for
    both)
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Like I said, there are probably more then 1 correct answer. This wasn't the one I was thinking about, but it has the same actors.
    The one I was thinking about is more relevant to this site. (should have checked Jessie's movie credits on IMDB, and asked for
    both)
    IIRC, they were both in The Running Man as well.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    both)
    IIRC, they were both in The Running Man as well.
    Yep, that was the one I was thinking about!
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Country
    Country Flag

Good question amd013...sorry I jumped the gun with the answer. In any event, I suggest that my new question carry us forward. Predator is a perfect jumping off place for my Q. More clues to follow tomorrow if needed. Feel free to ask me something if you want to explore any particular theory.

Country
    Country Flag

The following clues should assist in identifying the actor:

and add the following:

Clue 3:

the following clue helps identify the movie:

Clue 5:

and these clues sortof ties them together:

Clue 4:

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Too easy.

Adventures of Milo and Otis.

Country
    Country Flag

That would be....

Spoiler:
    incorrect!

Country
    Country Flag

The following clues should assist in identifying the actor:

and add the following:

Clue 3:

Since I'm obviously tiering off Predator (and honestly, how many actors are even in that movie?), I would hope that the text clue and the picture clue would lead you to the ACTOR I am looking for.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster
    the following clue helps identify the movie [that also contains the above actor]:
    Clue 5:

Even if you don't recognize this beauty, you might deduce that someone with political aspirations that has to answer certain questions with

no longer has political aspirations.

Why is it that I know who the woman in the picture is? Mary Mendum (Rebecca Brooke)
    Spoiler:
    But don't know who the man in the painting is.

Does the answer have anything to do with....
    Spoiler:
    The Party at Kitty and Studs?

Country
    Country Flag

You are absolutely on the right track. You got the two more challenging pieces of the puzzle. The woman pictured is indeed Mary Mendum (Rebecca Brooke). The Stallone picture was a "connecting piece" to indicate an actor who started off appearing in adult oriented film. So, yes, I was slyly referring to Party at Kitty and Studs. (Plus, Stallone co-starred with Carl Weathers, who co-starred with xxxxx in Predator).

So all you have to do is figure out which actor in Predator not named Schwarzenegger or Ventura had (aborted) political aspirations and started off in adult film. Then connect him to Mary Mendum. Voila--there's the 2-part answer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 123 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 ... LastLast