Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 123 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 3072

Thread: This-Is-Movie Triviaaaaaaaa!!!

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by divemaster View Post
    Ok! I'll post something tomorrow or Monday.
    Make the connection:

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

?
    Spoiler:

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ha. I guess with the hundreds, perhaps thousands of actors/actresses that have guested on The Simpsons, just about any 4 random movies/TV shows will have that in common. So that is not the answer I am looking for. However,

first clue:
    Spoiler:
    that guess shows that you are thinking in the right direction

Is it any Indiana Jones film or specifically The Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope this question is not too on the nose; the connecting tissue is in fact an actor/actress, yes?

It's not an executive producer or lighting technician or vice grip, right?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by needfulthings View Post
    Is it any Indiana Jones film or specifically The Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls?
    The connection is specific to The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    Hope this question is not too on the nose; the connecting tissue is in fact an actor/actress, yes?

Heh heh. I don't think the answer is any more esoteric than previous contests, especially the stumpers Bruce comes up with. The answer does involve an actor/actress component. However, it is not as simple as "find the one film that has a credit in common."

My first clue, based on Bruce's initial guess, is important and, I believe, helpful. My answer to his recent question might also be helpful. I will post another clue in the am if no correct guess.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post

Heh heh. I don't think the answer is any more esoteric than previous contests, especially the stumpers Bruce comes up with. The answer does involve an actor/actress component. However, it is not as simple as "find the one film that has a credit in common."

My first clue, based on Bruce's initial guess, is important and, I believe, helpful. My answer to his recent question might also be helpful. I will post another clue in the am if no correct guess.

What was Bruce's initial guess? For some reason, I can never see what is put inside of Bruce's spoilers. I've tried different browsers. (seems unique and consistent with him for some reason).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

His guess was that The Simpsons was the common element I was looking for.

Will this one work?

If not.... then my assumption that it is a spoof is WRONG?..... RIGHT?

Country
    Country Flag

No. I can tell you that the answer does not involve finding one certain or particular film or TV show.

Country
    Country Flag

New clue:

Spoiler:
    S.D.

Something to do with sons & daughters?
    Spoiler:
    I have NEVER seen an episode of Beverly Hills 90210.

Country
    Country Flag

Something to do with sons & daughters?
    Spoiler:
    I have NEVER seen an episode of Beverly Hills 90210.
    Nope. Wrong track.

I've never seen Beverly Hills 90210 either (or Home Improvement for that matter).

The correct answer will require you to figure out one cast member from each of the 4 films/shows. Once you do that, then you need to find some commonality they share. The clue "S.D." represents the initials of one of the actors/actresses.

New clue:
    Spoiler:
    The 4 people I'm looking for are all pictured on the DVD cover photos shown above.

Is the answer....
    Spoiler:
    K.S.?

Country
    Country Flag

Not sure who K.S. might be (Keifer Sutherland?) but that's not the correct direction.

To the S.D., I'll add D.F.

That's two of the four. Figure those out, and then the other two. Then take a look at the four and find the commonality. The commonality is NOT one particular person or show/movie. Strictly speaking, my response in post 2778 is an important clue, but for a reason other than what you apparently have assumed.

Also,

Spoiler:
    my answer in this post contains a hidden clue.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Not sure who K.S. might be (Keifer Sutherland?) but that's not the correct direction.

That's two of the four. Figure those out, and then the other two. Then take a look at the four and find the commonality. The commonality is NOT one particular person or show/movie. Strictly speaking, my response in post 2778 is an important clue, but for a reason other than what you apparently have assumed.

Also,

Spoiler:
    So...
    S.D. = Shannon Doherty
    D.F. = Dakota Fanning

They've all done voice acting for an animated TV show or movie?
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post

Also,

Spoiler:
    So...
    S.D. = Shannon Doherty
    D.F. = Dakota Fanning

You are getting there, but I need the other two people from the initial post and more specificity regarding the voice acting.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So...
    S.D. = Shannon Doherty
    D.F. = Dakota Fanning

So how does that connect to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

So...
    S.D. = Shannon Doherty
    D.F. = Dakota Fanning

So how does that connect to Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?
    That's part of the puzzle for you to figure out.

omit

Country
    Country Flag

Y'all are on the right track now, but still looking for the complete answer.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Also,

Spoiler:
    So...
    S.D. = Shannon Doherty
    D.F. = Dakota Fanning

You are getting there, but I need the other two people from the initial post and more specificity regarding the voice acting.
    Shia LaBeouf did some voice work in Surf's Up.

Tim Allen was Buzz in Toy Story and JTT was Simba in Lion King.

I was going to say they all did voice work in a Disney movie but the only thing Shannon Doherty has done is Secret of Nimh.

Hmmm...
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

T.A. TOY STORY
    C.B. FAMILY GUY, HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2.

T.A. TOY STORY
    C.B. FAMILY GUY, HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2.
    Cate Blanchett?

I'm still struggling to connect Shannon though...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 123 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 ... LastLast