Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 123 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast
Results 2,676 to 2,700 of 3072

Thread: This-Is-Movie Triviaaaaaaaa!!!

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

What is the first film to feature a black, female news reporter?[/QUOTE]
    This may be a hard question to answer...In the 1920s thru the mid 1950s 100s of all African-American cast movies were made & as popular as female reporter girlfriends of policeman movies in the 30s-50s.I can not imagine that this genre did not exist in all black cinema.

Traveler Seasick Pirate will become famous soon enough Seasick Pirate's Avatar

You go me there. I should have worded that better. I've now edited the original question to specify that this film featured the first black, female TV-news reporter.

Clue: In real-life, there were no black female TV-news reporters pre~1966, (and since the actress was also a reporter in real-life) this was filmed after that.

Also, this is not an obscure film in the slightest.

Any points for BLACK,MALE,PHOTOJOURNALIST in 1965?
    Spoiler:

ANSWER?

Spoiler:
    DIANA LEWIS

Spoiler:
    and she got screen credit for this shoot from The Monster Squad (1987)?

Well done!

Like I said, I can't confirm that this is 100% true but can't find anything to the contrary. I think it may have been mentioned on a commentary track somewhere.

All the times I've watched Monster Squad I never realized that was Diana Lewis.
    She made an appearance in Rocky V as well.

Technically the FEATHER passed to fernandito on the 21th of last month. I attempted to bump the game on the 25th...To no avail.
    Seasick Pirate jumped in with a GREAT question on the 29th This question went unanswered until the 2nd of Aug. & was answered by myself... So I am now passing the FEATHER back to fernandito.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Tickle him with it!
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Well, while waiting for the fateful feather to fall, I'll add something to test your internet searching abilities with some [nearly] movie trivia...

What was the LAST Academy Award given to the FIRST Best Actress award winner whom's right cheek sported a mole?

ELIZABETH TAYLOR, WHO'S AFRAID OF VIRGINA WOOLF? 1967?
    Spoiler:
    NATALIE PORTMAN'S is on the left. BLACK SWAN 2011

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*drumroll*

So close! The Academy awarded her with one more Oscar later on...
    pics 'cause it happened

Actually... I think you will find that AWARD is called The Jean Hershold Award (not Oscar)
    TWO TIME OSCAR WINNER.

Spoiler:
    Alfred Hitchcock was awarded The Jean Hershold Award....But he never WON an OSCAR.

Technically You still have THE FEATHER....fernandito.

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh shit! My bad! I completely forgot I had it...say sorry

I'll think of one by tomorrow. Pardon the delay, gents.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

In The Avengers -

When all Avengers are aboard the SHIELD Heli-Carrier, in a conversation between himself and Agent Coulson, Thor compares his and Loki's ongoing squabbles to a scaly-antlered mythical creature back on Asgard that tramples everything in its path.

What is this creature called?

Millionth Post Club divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster has much to be proud of divemaster's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmm,

horta
    mynoc
    tribble
    purple people-eater

I have NO IDEA!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

COULD THE INITIALS BE B.S.?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

It's possible, Needful!
    it's entirely possible...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody else, or is Needful going to run away with this one too???

Its not that hard or am I the only one who owns a copy of the movie?

Spoiler:
    1:02:00

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

I can picture the scene in my head. But I can't remember the word he used.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

What technology links these two actresses and why?

CLUE
    Spoiler:
    J.C. & A.R.

CLUE
    Spoiler:
    JOANNA & ARIANA

+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 123 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 118 ... LastLast