Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 123 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast
Results 2,951 to 2,975 of 3072

Thread: This-Is-Movie Triviaaaaaaaa!!!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    So I watched MIB 3 last night. It's gotta be "slick" right? The younger version of K called him that a few times.
    Yes sir!

"Cool. Whatever you say, slick. But I gotta tell you one thing about your skills - as of right now, they mean precisely - dick."

The feather is yours.

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

The character of Shrek was written with one specific actor in mind. He even recorded some lines before the role was eventually taken by Mike Myers.

Who was the actor?
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh, I think I saw this on some documentary that I watched recently on Netflix. I remember seeing a special on Chris Farley recently, so I am going to guess Chris Farley.

EDIT: now that I think about it, don't think it was on netflix, as I came across it while channel surfing, and you can't do that on Netflix.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Breaker Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode has a brilliant future Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Oh, I think I saw this on some documentary that I watched recently on Netflix. I remember seeing a special on Chris Farley recently, so I am going to guess Chris Farley.

EDIT: now that I think about it, don't think it was on netflix, as I came across it while channel surfing, and you can't do that on Netflix.
    That's it.

I saw the same documentary, which is the only way I knew about it.
    Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I didn't know that! Awesome.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    I didn't know that! Awesome.
    I’m pretty sure Myers recorded his lines twice too. Came up with the Scottish accent and wanted a second go

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry for the delay.

He who seeks the feather must answer me these questions three four.

1: WHAT is your name?
    2: WHAT is your quest?
    3: WHAT is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
    4: what movie is this from?

(ok, I'll accept anything clever for the 1st two, and paraphrasing of the 3rd)
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I know the movie but not the 3rd question

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    The 3rd question is never actually answered in the movie.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Iwritecode View Post
    The 3rd question is never actually answered in the movie.
    I am looking for the response (can be paraphrased if you don't know it exactly).
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

I can’t get that part of the answer without google so if someone else knows go for it.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't know the answer...

Country
    Country Flag

Ok. I believe it’s Monty python and the holy grail. And the paraphrased response, I think, is “a European swallow or an African swallow?”

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. I believe it’s Monty python and the holy grail. And the paraphrased response, I think, is “a European swallow or an African swallow?”
    Huh, I ... I don't know that! Augggh!

The feather is yours.

Here is the whole dialog from the scene:

Bridgekeeper: Stop. Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.

Sir Lancelot: Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I am not afraid.

Bridgekeeper: What... is your name?

Sir Lancelot: My name is Sir Lancelot of Camelot.

Bridgekeeper: What... is your quest?

Sir Lancelot: To seek the Holy Grail.

Bridgekeeper: What... is your favourite colour?

Sir Lancelot: Blue.

Bridgekeeper: Go on. Off you go.

Sir Lancelot: Oh, thank you. Thank you very much.

Sir Robin: That's easy.

Bridgekeeper: Stop. Who would cross the Bridge of Death must answer me these questions three, ere the other side he see.

Sir Robin: Ask me the questions, bridgekeeper. I'm not afraid.

Bridgekeeper: What... is your name?

Sir Robin: Sir Robin of Camelot.

Sir Robin: To seek the Holy Grail.

Bridgekeeper: What... is the capital of Assyria?

[pause]

Sir Robin: I don't know that.

[he is thrown over the edge into the volcano]

Sir Robin: Auuuuuuuugh.

Bridgekeeper: Stop. What... is your name?

Galahad: Sir Galahad of Camelot.

Galahad: I seek the Grail.

Bridgekeeper: What... is your favourite colour?

Galahad: Blue. No, yel...

[he is also thrown over the edge]

Galahad: auuuuuuuugh.

Bridgekeeper: Hee hee heh. Stop. What... is your name?

King Arthur: It is 'Arthur', King of the Britons.

King Arthur: To seek the Holy Grail.

Bridgekeeper: What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

King Arthur: What do you mean? An African or European swallow?

Bridgekeeper: Huh? I... I don't know that.

[he is thrown over]

Bridgekeeper: Auuuuuuuugh.

Sir Bedevere: How do know so much about swallows?

King Arthur: Well, you have to know these things when you're a king, you know.
    And here is the scene:

Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Classic movie, own the collectors version and if you say different, I will bite your knee caps
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

The movies, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, and The Worlds End are collectively known as, what?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The Three Flavors Cornetto! Also known as Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes sir

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

In Goodfellas

What song is playing when Jimmy and Tommy are beating the crap out of Billy Batts?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

*bump

Another clue?

Country
    Country Flag

Yes please

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

The name of the song gets its namesake from a mythical island...

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fernandito View Post
    In Goodfellas

What song is playing when Jimmy and Tommy are beating the crap out of Billy Batts?

Oh darn. It's right on the tip of my tongue....Is it Atlantis?

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes ma'm!!! Feather is yours

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

Complete this line from Robin Hood Men in Tights...

"Sorry, but a toll is a toll and a roll is a roll and ____________".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 123 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 117 118 119 120 121 ... LastLast