Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 783 of 889 FirstFirst ... 283 683 733 773 781 782 783 784 785 793 833 883 ... LastLast
Results 19,551 to 19,575 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Will CD be offering any remarques for Night Shift?
    They did. And I bought the Chadbourne.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    JUST CHadbourne? I never got the email..... I wanted the cover artist to do one.
    I believe both chadbourne and Odgers (?) were offered and I decided to go with chadbourne because I didn’t have a lot of money at the time and I at least wanted to stay consistent with my copy of The Shining.

Ok.... mark must not be interested then?
    I’m just recalling from memory (instead of sorting through all my preorder emails) so please don’t consider what I’m saying to be the final say on the matter. I’m not even sure if all remarques were spoken for. It’s been a little while since I saw the offer.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Will CD be offering any remarques for Night Shift?
    They did. And I bought the Chadbourne.

JUST CHadbourne? I never got the email..... I wanted the cover artist to do one.
    I believe both chadbourne and Odgers (?) were offered and I decided to go with chadbourne because I didn’t have a lot of money at the time and I at least wanted to stay consistent with my copy of The Shining.

Ok.... mark must not be interested then?
    Just looked. Glenn Chadbourne and Chris Odgers were the only two offered. I initially tried to buy the Odgers Remarque and i didn’t get it in in time. it was sold out.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Jeff is correct. I got an Odgers one. I hope Ned does some for The Stand!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

For the record the offer was made on Aug 7 2017.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Sometimes this site doesn’t work on my laptop and I’m not a fan of using my phone to message, but I am doing so. When will notifications for the PS Stand go out? And the Lonely Road Revival? Thanks
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Sometimes this site doesn’t work on my laptop and I’m not a fan of using my phone to message, but I am doing so. When will notifications for the PS Stand go out? And the Lonely Road Revival? Thanks
    Dan will confirm, but I think some people have gotten their shipping notification for REVIVAL since copies started shipping last week. I do know he's expecting his guys to be packing and shipping that one all week.

I'm not sure if ALL of our copies of THE STAND have arrived, but I want to wander back into the warehouse to look at them tomorrow anyway, so I will ask.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Have all the Sleeping Beauties art portfolios shipped? I haven't seen mine. I'm not toe-tapping but it seemed like the group had moved on from news about the art portfolios to pending/ongoing shipments of other books. So figured I'd ask.
    Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by OldCrow88 View Post
    Have all the Sleeping Beauties art portfolios shipped? I haven't seen mine. I'm not toe-tapping but it seemed like the group had moved on from news about the art portfolios to pending/ongoing shipments of other books. So figured I'd ask.
    Yep they've all shipped. Feel free to shoot me an email with your order info and I can look into yours.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Dan will confirm, but I think some people have gotten their shipping notification for REVIVAL since copies started shipping last week. I do know he's expecting his guys to be packing and shipping that one all week.

I'm not sure if ALL of our copies of THE STAND have arrived, but I want to wander back into the warehouse to look at them tomorrow anyway, so I will ask.

Brian
    I think we've shipped about a quarter of the orders for Revival. It'll definitely drag into next week, unless the guys out perform themselves today.

As far as The Stand goes, we've received the majority of our copies on Thursday of last week. We're a few books short though that had to be shipped via a different method. Also I've got a couple of damages that need replaced. I don't want to give a shipping estimate just yet because I don't know when those missing books / replacements are going to show up, or where The Stand fits in the shipping schedule, which is pretty full but kinda malleable as long as I don't tell you guys what that schedule is.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Brian
    I think we've shipped about a quarter of the orders for Revival. It'll definitely drag into next week, unless the guys out perform themselves today.

As far as The Stand goes, we've received the majority of our copies on Thursday of last week. We're a few books short though that had to be shipped via a different method. Also I've got a couple of damages that need replaced. I don't want to give a shipping estimate just yet because I don't know when those missing books / replacements are going to show up, or where The Stand fits in the shipping schedule, which is pretty full but kinda malleable as long as I don't tell you guys what that schedule is.
    Good to hear! Thank you for the update!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...the shipping schedule, which is pretty full but kinda malleable as long as I don't tell you guys what that schedule is.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

anyone looking for a Sleeping Beauties Portfolio? I have a spare (#168 ) as I appear to have ordered 2...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian

I assume that means that I shouldn't be concerned that I haven't seen my shipping notice yet...? I try not to get excited, but......

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Brian

I assume that means that I shouldn't be concerned that I haven't seen my shipping notice yet...? I try not to get excited, but......
    Nope no reason to be concerned. In fact shipping should start speeding up next week as my one part time guy in the warehouse is going full time, which should make a huge difference.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Brian

Nope no reason to be concerned. In fact shipping should start speeding up next week as my one part time guy in the warehouse is going full time, which should make a huge difference.
    Thanks, Dan!

In fact shipping should start speeding up next week as my one part time guy in the warehouse is going full time, which should make a huge difference.
    Yep, he's a great worker!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Is this the first time you've offered the slipcase for IF IT BLEEDS? I don't want to find out I ordered two again, but I don't remember a previous order.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Is this the first time you've offered the slipcase for IF IT BLEEDS? I don't want to find out I ordered two again, but I don't remember a previous order.
    It is not the first time! Definitely feel free to email us if you want to double-check if you have a previous order. Happy to help!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

My records show that I ordered it on October 3, 2019. I think that's when it was first offered.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

It is not the first time! Definitely feel free to email us if you want to double-check if you have a previous order. Happy to help!

Brian
    Thanks for the help Brian! I did order the book and the slipcase!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

For the CDCC 10(?) you guys have been offering things like tshirts and coffee mugs each month. Any thoughts to barware (shot glasses, tumblers, beer mugs/steins, etc)? What about fridge magnets or bookmarks?
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian,

For the CDCC 10(?) you guys have been offering things like tshirts and coffee mugs each month. Any thoughts to barware (shot glasses, tumblers, beer mugs/steins, etc)? What about fridge magnets or bookmarks?
    Dan has been working on the list of items, so I'll let him answer!

Brian

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

For the record, I think this is a great idea!

I have enough mugs and t-shirts so I haven't partaken in any of those sales, but I do have a stein that CD did a couple of years ago that I love, and a coaster that I picked up on eBay! I'd definitely get like a magnet, a bookmark, a canvas bag, another coaster, etc. Something small and that I use anyway, where I can just replace my current generic version with a nifty CD version.

Hi Brian,

It's possible, but we're currently using Teespring for this stuff, so we're limited to what they offer. It's not as profitable as if we did them ourselves, but it really streamlines the turnaround time on production, lets us experiment with stuff, and keeps the warehouse from being cluttered with left over miscellaneous stuff from all these projects. The lineup isn't completely full yet, we still have a couple spots open. So if you see anything here that you'd like us to try let me know. We may look into a different service for the next go around. I think Cafe Press as a similar type of service but a wider array of products.

https://teespring.com/design-launcher

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    For the record mine was wrong to, but I got lucky and they still have my number, even though I requested it to match as well. Now I have to pay to ship back the wrong one to get the right one. It’s more than slightly annoying at this point.
    Mine too.

I haven't wanted to deal with it but I should probably email Mindy and see if my matching number is available...

EDIT: I should add that I made my request at the beginning when I ordered and I also did not reply to the September email because between CD and the other small presses I buy from I don't look at every "XYZ Project Update" unless it says something like "response required". I did send an email about a week or so before mine shipped with my request again but the number might have shipped out at that point.
    Since I made a public post about how my numbers didn't match, I definitely need to make another public post to say that they do now, thanks to Brian and the CD team, and with very minimal effort to me. Thanks guys

Of all the odd collecting habits that I and most of the forum share, the desire for preferential or matching numbers is by far the habit that I most wish I could break (in fact I celebrate most of the other book-related habits!). It adds nothing to the aesthetics of the books or my collection and you can't even tell at all by looking at the books which ones match or don't, unless you start opening them up and comparing them. And when I have two beautiful tomes in front of me, or in this case a tome and a portfolio, why should it bother me if two numbers don't match? But it does

Oh how I long to break free of this curse

+ Reply to Thread
Page 783 of 889 FirstFirst ... 283 683 733 773 781 782 783 784 785 793 833 883 ... LastLast