Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 778 of 890 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 776 777 778 779 780 788 828 878 ... LastLast
Results 19,426 to 19,450 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    How's the lettered edition traycase for SCREAMPLAYS coming along?
    I know it's only been eight years, and I don't want to seem too impatient, but, well, you know...
    I believe Screamplays is one of the cases our main traycase maker is working on right now, and I have asked Mindy for an update to find out if I'm remembering correctly and how close to being done he might be. We really do appreciate and thank you for your patience. It's insane these have taken so long, and our collectors are awesome human beings for having the faith to see these projects through. You all rock.

Brian
    This one will actually be sooner than later. I believe it's one of like 7 cases that have arrived in the past 2 months that we just need to work into the shipping schedule. I'm hoping we'll have a gap towards the end of January to get these out the door.
    Thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to this one!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    So I just leaned out that Gallery13 will also be releasing a paperback edition of SEASONS OF TERROR, by Cemetery Dance, including the comic book version of THE RAFT

Any idea of what is the timing of both CD & Gallery13's version? And what would be the differences?
    Because the latest will be like 10 times cheaper for the most basic version, just for me.... and I am tempted to just cancel the CD version given I ordered 3 copies in order to reduce the shipping cost... while the most basic book will be published 10 times cheaper...
    The Gallery13 paperback is $20, our limited is $60 and signed by Richard, with the usual quality of one of our hardcover limited editions at that price point. The artist edition, which is $125, comes in a slipcase, is signed by Richard and all four artists, comes with an signed art print, and has a fairly low limitation. I can't really answer any questions about timing as I have no idea. Brian might know if there's any difference in content other than production value, but I can't answer that, as I really don't know.
    My guess is the content will be essentially the same. The trade paperback will have a smaller trim size, so everything should be bigger and look a little nicer in our hardcover, but Gallery13's edition isn't going to look shabby or anything.

For anyone who just wants a reading copy, and especially for those collectors the USPS takes to the woodshed with every postage payment, I would say the trade paperback will absolutely get the job done for you.

Brian
    Thanks a lot for your honnest answer. I tend to agree with you
    Given that I ordered 2 for other people, I'll keep the copies and hope that I'll be able to sell the third copy for the buying cost

Any estimate of the shipping date?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I received my Sleeping Beauties artwork portfolio today, a lovely Christmas surprise, beautiful! Thanks CD.

Any estimate of the shipping date?
    I'm still waiting on some information from Richard for that. I'm not sure what his S&S contract might require in terms of our pub date vs their pub date, etc. I hope to know more in January!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Will CD be selling the SST Publication edition of GWENDY'S MAGIC FEATHER? Otherwise I'll order it direct from the UK, which I would prefer not to do.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Why not, if you don’t mind me asking? Paul is awesome and very diligent with his packing.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

SST is very good, favorite overseas publisher.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

It's just easier to get it from CD, nothing against SST at all, of who I know very little. The only book I have from them is GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX, and I don't want to wait too long before ordering MAGIC FEATHER in case it sells out. And now that I just paused and looked at it, I did order it direct from SST. So please ignore my question, I'll order it direct again!

EDIT - Shipping was only 5 pounds, total cost, in case anyone's interested, $74.04, and there goes my mental promise to not buy any more books until after January 2020. Oh well.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's just easier to get it from CD, nothing against SST at all, of who I know very little. The only book I have from them is GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX, and I don't want to wait too long before ordering MAGIC FEATHER in case it sells out. And now that I just paused and looked at it, I did order it direct from SST. So please ignore my question, I'll order it direct again!

EDIT - Shipping was only 5 pounds, total cost, in case anyone's interested, $74.04, and there goes my mental promise to not buy any more books until after January 2020. Oh well.
    I thought Steve was maybe a masochist and was waiting for it to make it's way through the CD shipping queue.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I'm pretty sure we already offered it. Though I would assume we'll probably have some extras.

I wouldn't be surprised if I ordered it twice now, I often do that, but no problem!

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I bitched about shipping issues but this is FANTASTIC. Love the magnetic closure. Well done CD!

seeking: anything DT#246, Strange Weather (CD)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone please tell me how many illustrations there are in the CD limited edifion of "Sleeping Beauties"?

Thanks
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone please tell me how many illustrations there are in the CD limited edifion of "Sleeping Beauties"?

Thanks
    I’d say 12 not counting the signature sheet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has the shipping process for the Sleeping Beauties artist portfolio wrapped up? I ordered one to match my S/L (#50) but I haven't received a shipping notice yet.

My assumption is that shipping has stalled over the Christmas and New Years holiday weeks (which is fine!), but if that's not the case I wanted to check.

Thanks!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Has the shipping process for the Sleeping Beauties artist portfolio wrapped up? I ordered one to match my S/L (#50) but I haven't received a shipping notice yet.

My assumption is that shipping has stalled over the Christmas and New Years holiday weeks (which is fine!), but if that's not the case I wanted to check.

Thanks!
    Pretty much stalled. I'm thinking it should resume on the 2nd.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Dan!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Where in the shipping queue does the Letterpress edition of Revival fall?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    This is still a short week for us, so we won't be back into the full swing of things until next week. We should be done the SB art folios this week though. Nearly there now. Then we have to ship the "end of the year grab bag". Hopefully that won't take too terribly long. Revival will be right after that. So if I had to guess it'll hopefully be late next week. No promises though, I don't know what my help's schedules look like next week yet and I have some end of the year closeout paperwork type stuff that needs to be done.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    This is still a short week for us, so we won't be back into the full swing of things until next week. We should be done the SB art folios this week though. Nearly there now. Then we have to ship the "end of the year grab bag". Hopefully that won't take too terribly long. Revival will be right after that. So if I had to guess it'll hopefully be late next week. No promises though, I don't know what my help's schedules look like next week yet and I have some end of the year closeout paperwork type stuff that needs to be done.
    Thanks, Dan. That is actually pretty good. I have a grab bag coming too, so I can't bitch about that.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone heard of the ETA for the "included" limited edition book from CDCC #9 and #10? Have people from CDCC #8 even recieved theirs yet?

16 weeks and counting for The Institute Slipcase. Any word on that?

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Hello. I see the PS Publishing Dead Zone order page is up. When will CD send out theirs for the people purchasing the Dead Zone from PS? Thank you guys.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Hello. I see the PS Publishing Dead Zone order page is up. When will CD send out theirs for the people purchasing the Dead Zone from PS? Thank you guys.
    Monday. Dan was out sick today and we didn’t hear back from Pete confirming our count until late in the day.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Monday. Dan was out sick today and we didn’t hear back from Pete confirming our count until late in the day.
    Thank you Brian
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 778 of 890 FirstFirst ... 278 678 728 768 776 777 778 779 780 788 828 878 ... LastLast