Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 776 of 889 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 774 775 776 777 778 786 826 876 ... LastLast
Results 19,376 to 19,400 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Were the Sleeping Beauties portfolios supposed to be shipping in October, or did I imagine that?

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Were the Sleeping Beauties portfolios supposed to be shipping in October, or did I imagine that?
    This is the current status on the CD website:
    Sleeping Beauties Artwork Portfolio:
    The art prints are all done, and the actual Artwork Portfolios are expected in November 2019.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Is there any status update on the Exorcist script Lettered edition?
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    This is the current status on the CD website:
    Sleeping Beauties Artwork Portfolio:
    The art prints are all done, and the actual Artwork Portfolios are expected in November 2019.
    Ah right. Thanks.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

We had hoped to get to shipping them before Gwendy's Magic Feather, but we just didn't get that far. Everything is here and ready to go for when we're doing with GMF.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    They're in the traycase queue. Which means I can't really give you an estimate, but we are finally getting really close to being completely caught up on those tray cases.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    We had hoped to get to shipping them before Gwendy's Magic Feather, but we just didn't get that far. Everything is here and ready to go for when we're doing with GMF.
    Great. Thank you, Dan.

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I recall there was supposed to be a huge update in regards to Night Shift. Is that still in the pipe, or did I somehow miss it?

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    I recall there was supposed to be a huge update in regards to Night Shift. Is that still in the pipe, or did I somehow miss it?
    Still in the pipe as far as I'm aware. Last I had talked with Brian about it (which was awhile ago) we were still waiting on word from our printer that their new press that could handle was installed and ready to go. I dunno if we've heard more on that yet or not.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    They're in the traycase queue. Which means I can't really give you an estimate, but we are finally getting really close to being completely caught up on those tray cases.
    Thanks, Dan. Really looking forward to that one.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

How about Full Throttle by Joe Hill? It's been out for a month at bookstores, have they been shipped? or waiting on slipcases?
    thanks.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    How about Full Throttle by Joe Hill? It's been out for a month at bookstores, have they been shipped? or waiting on slipcases?
    thanks.
    Nothing against CD but I do wonder why not just purchase trades locally. I believe they ship books separately from slipcases these days expect for the limiteds, etc.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    thanks.
    Not shipped. I honestly don't know what the hold up on those was, there was some delay in us getting our copies, then we were working on other stuff and didn't have room in the shipping schedule for them. I'm not sure where they're going to fall in the shipping schedule, as I have prioritized the list of stuff to ship. There's like 6 or 7 things on the shipping list right now, and most of them are being asked about fairly heavily so I just have to decide a shipping order. Realistically though it won't be until December as we're not done GMF yet and I have at least one project that has to go immediately, because it's in the way.

Are both the trade and limited editions of GMF shipping? Or just the trade edition?

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just the trade, my others were indicated as back ordered.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Are both the trade and limited editions of GMF shipping? Or just the trade edition?

HBJ
    Just the trade. The limited was always a 2020 publication. It's a completely different interior design and trim size from the trade, and will be handled by a different printer.

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Your edition of Strange Weather by Joe Hill will have interior artwork, right? The artists are not just doing the four dust jackets?

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Your edition of Strange Weather by Joe Hill will have interior artwork, right? The artists are not just doing the four dust jackets?
    Brian will have to answer that question as I do not know.

Covers and signature sheets, I believe.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

So no interiors at all? That’s too bad. I thought it would be done in the same style as Full Dark, No Stars.

So no interiors at all? That’s too bad. I thought it would be done in the same style as Full Dark, No Stars.
    To be fair Full Dark, No Stars was printed as a single book, this is being printed as a 4 book set.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Camelot are having a sale on CD lettered editions:
    https://camelotbooks.com/books/detai...2019-asldfassd

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear that Richard will be in PA for a couple of book signings this month. I'm going to try to make one of those. Do you know if he will have copies of his other books in addition to Gwendy's? I might bring along my daughter who just finished two years of chemotherapy for leukemia (and is doing well). I know Richard had his own bout with cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Do you know if he will have copies of his other books in addition to Gwendy's?
    I asked and he said it's basically whatever the stores have ordered in. I would hope they'd have anything current, but I'm not actually sure what the process is these days.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Do you know if he will have copies of his other books in addition to Gwendy's?
    I asked and he said it's basically whatever the stores have ordered in. I would hope they'd have anything current, but I'm not actually sure what the process is these days.

Brian
    My guess is only just Gwendy's Magic Feather unless they still have copies of Gwendy's Button Box. I haven't seen any orders from Books-A-Million for anything else recently. That said I can't imagine there would be a problem with you bringing something specific for him to sign as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 776 of 889 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 774 775 776 777 778 786 826 876 ... LastLast