Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 774 of 890 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 772 773 774 775 776 784 824 874 ... LastLast
Results 19,326 to 19,350 of 22238

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    SO... check your Sleeping Beauties! Seems there is a thread on the Rare King FB Group and there is a bunch being posted where King signed his name twice in the book!!! Super cool. I am checking mine when I get home!
    Was it twice in the front of the book, or some where else (not that I am getting my hopes up).
    It would have had to have been on the signature sheets.
    Thanks, then I don't have an extra one.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

I got two King signatures! One from Owen and one from Stephen!

Just wanted to make the joke before someone else did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Just one signature from each author for me.

I remember someone on Facebook posting a picture of their signature page with the two king sr. signatures right after the book was released. That’s so cool that there are more than one like this.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

I remember someone on Facebook posting a picture of their signature page with the two king signatures right after the book was released. That’s so cool that there are more than one like this.
    I flipped through my S/L and I only have one from each King and one from Jana. Would it be on the sig page? Or elsewhere?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

I remember someone on Facebook posting a picture of their signature page with the two king signatures right after the book was released. That’s so cool that there are more than one like this.
    I flipped through my S/L and I only have one from each King and one from Jana. Would it be on the sig page? Or elsewhere?

Signature page

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Unless I’m very wrong about the process, the only part of the book that the signers ever touch is the signature sheets, before they are bound into the book. So if King did a double sign, it would have had to be on the sig sheets, as he has almost certainly never touched the rest of the book.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post

Unless I’m very wrong about the process, the only part of the book that the signers ever touch is the signature sheets, before they are bound into the book. So if King did a double sign, it would have had to be on the sig sheets, as he has almost certainly never touched the rest of the book.
    this might be right when it comes to S/L, but not always...
    for example I have "11.22.63" with TWO signatures bound in:

(of course this is an example of TWO signature sheets bound in one book)

And there are always signed books available on any sort of events. Recently they are pre-signed, so i believe such mistakes are possible
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahh yes it’s definitely not the same for flatsigned books. Super interesting that you have a double signed 11/22/63. So it looks like they just accidentally tipped in a duplicate signature sheet?

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I posted a pic of mine back when it first came out.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Darn, that means my Stephen King collection will NEVER be 100% complete!
    And I had such high hopes too!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian and I have kinda gotten out of the habbit of posting links to new titles we announce. But here's one we announced recently, it's pretty close to sold out.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/suffer-the-children.html

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I read one book by John Saul every summer since 1995, when I discovered him. I LOVED his books during my teenage years and read several ones more than once between 1995 and 1999. Then I slowed down and kept it to one per year ever since. I still have five of his books unread, so I still have works until March 2024. By then I hope he publishes a new one.

It was a GREAT news to know you're publishing limited editions of his books. I already preordered this one. I hope others will include more artwork
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    By then I hope he publishes a new one.
    I don't know him really well like I do some of our other authors, but at some point I want to ask him about that. Is he just taking a break or has he officially retired, etc. (And if he is retired, is he *really* retired... ha!)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's been 10 years since his last book so I think CD must change his mind.

Yes, definitely! CD HAS to change his mind

By the way, if you're planning to publish The Right Hand of Evil, be aware that there's an extra writing he sent to his fan club back in 1998 or 1999.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered the SST Cardinal Black S/L from CD. Any idea when that will ship?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Noon.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Noon.
    Well, that narrows it down.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Dan might know if we’ve gotten our copies, I cannot remember!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I’m looking forward to the CD Cardinal Black lettered. Thanks for the update on the production page.

Do you have a target date for Usher’s Passing? Also looking forward to that.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

I’m looking forward to the CD Cardinal Black lettered. Thanks for the update on the production page.

Do you have a target date for Usher’s Passing? Also looking forward to that.
    I don't have specifics on Usher’s Passing that I can give out at the moment, mostly because there is a plan but it is not set in stone yet, and I don't want to be posting information that might change.

Several things hinge on our trial runs with several new printers. (Well, new to us!) For various reasons we've discussed, we reached out to a bunch of offset printers this summer, and several of them were interested in our "regular" jobs, so we're sending each of them one small job, to see how things go. If these small jobs go well, then we'll try a bigger job, etc.

Best,
    Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Dan might know if we’ve gotten our copies, I cannot remember!
    We have not received our copies yet. Also as it stands right now, other than the normal day to day orders, the next 3ish weeks are going to be all Gwendy's Magic Feather.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a question?
    Was there a CD slipcase for "Strange Werher"?
    I wonder if i missed it...
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I have a question?
    Pretty sure there wasn't. So no, you did not miss it.

sk

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a question?
    I did some slipcase designs for Strange Weather a while back. Contact Jeff Whiley if you want one made (jeffrey.whiley@ntlworld.com)

I also just did matching designs for Full Throttle
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    I have a question?
    Pretty sure there wasn't. So no, you did not miss it.

sk
    I don't think we even sold the THC of Strange Weather. So you are correct.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 774 of 890 FirstFirst ... 274 674 724 764 772 773 774 775 776 784 824 874 ... LastLast