Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 763 of 890 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 761 762 763 764 765 773 813 863 ... LastLast
Results 19,051 to 19,075 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Where does this put Night Shift publication date?
    We'll have a Night Shift update later this month.

Brian
    Hi Brian,

Any new updates on Night Shift?

Thank you!
    Nothing new yet, still waiting on news about the new press at our main printer, or reasonable quotes from other printers.

Gunslinger Apprentice craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau has a spectacular aura about craigobau's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by craigobau View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    Where does this put Night Shift publication date?
    We'll have a Night Shift update later this month.

Brian
    Hi Brian,

Any new updates on Night Shift?

Thank you!
    Nothing new yet, still waiting on news about the new press at our main printer, or reasonable quotes from other printers.
    Okey dokey.

Thank you!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Tried mine last night. It was snug, but not as tight as others. I had two copies, and I think the one I received from CD was slightly tighter. (but maybe because it is the copy I read, and so the book is not as flat?)

At anyrate, I have other slipcases that are much tighter, for example the DT slipcases from skcollector.com (especially the gunslinger)

EDIT: Hmmmm, Brian, I wonder if you account for effects reading a book might have on its width. I imagine a book might not close as tightly after it has been read, and hence it might be a smidge wider.

2nd EDIT: meant for this comment to go in the Cemetary Dance thread, got confused on which thread I was in, since the topic is similar in both.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Generally speaking the way we see it is that if the case is turned over the book should slide out easily under it's own weight. Which the sizing approval case we had for this one definitely did.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

At first, my copy didn't slide at all and I had to shake it hard a few times to get it to drop down just a little bit but after doing the stretching thing, I've gotten it to where it will drop out about an inch or so when I turn it over.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Since we're talking about the website I have a very minor request...
    Can they add "LOGOUT" to the top of each page? As it stands you have to click on "My Account" to get to another page that has the logout option.
    No biggee if you can't though.....
    I can ask! It seems like a thing they should be able to add easily enough.

Brian

I ordered something today and noticed that you added the "logout" option to all the pages! Now THAT'S what I call service!!!!!!! Thank you Brian.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Definataly not a small sub-set. Every collector I know and the ones who responded to the SK Collecting Questions on here prefers a slipcase that can comfortably and safely fit the book with a Brodart.
    We do hear the request from a few people here, but I would bet that 95% of the 1500+ people who buy these cases from us couldn't even tell you what a Brodart is. Maybe I'll ask on the next survey we do, though!

Either way, these are tighter than expected. If the case maker can hit the sweet spot I've been trying to get them to on the sizing, I do think a Brodart cover will fit, although it might be a tight fit. And the regular book should fit nicely.

Brian
    Mine did fit fine with a brodart for what it is worth
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for some advice on the value of some CD chapbooks I can't seem to find a decent market on:

Ink in the Veins Vol 1 & 2 (vol. 1 is signed)

An Addendum & second Addendum to Stephen King

The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

CD Publications Preview Vol 1 & 2

Monsters by O'Nan - signed

The Box by Chizmar - signed

tell me a tale - Laymon

Stephen King Limited - signed

Chart of Darkness - signed

Thank you for the help
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I lost my "An Addendum & second Addendum to Stephen King" chapbooks after sending them to a friend. If I recall correctly
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I lost my "An Addendum & second Addendum to Stephen King" chapbooks after sending them to a friend. If I recall correctly
    That wasn't me, I didn't steal your chapbooks
    Seeking:

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The chapbooks don’t have a great deal of value. I think I paid $10-15 for most of mine.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    The chapbooks don’t have a great deal of value. I think I paid $10-15 for most of mine.
    Yeah, that's been my experience on some, but some others have great value and none are for sale online (with a cursory search). You bought all of these? Thanks
    Seeking:

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare View Post
    Yeah, that's been my experience on some, but some others have great value and none are for sale online (with a cursory search). You bought all of these? Thanks
    I have all the ones that are specifically King focused.

I'd be interested in your 2 Ink in the Veins if you are considering selling...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I have all the ones that are specifically King focused.

I'd be interested in your 2 Ink in the Veins if you are considering selling...
    Yeah, they are all selling including about 8 others that I could find value online. It's consignment and he said to just do bulk listings since there's not much out there.
    Seeking:

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just acquired this, does anyone know how much this sold for? Thanks

Seeking:

We've included our original stamping dies in a variety of Grab Bags and the such over the years. Not sure which one that might have been in, though!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

We've included our original stamping dies in a variety of Grab Bags and the such over the years. Not sure which one that might have been in, though!

Brian
    Oh cool, thanks!
    Seeking:

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Back in 2016, CD announced a "Cemetery Dance gold seal" with books that were supposed to get brand new introductions by Stephen King

The first title was announced, and preordered taken : "Dark Debts" by Karen Hall.
    > https://www.cemeterydance.com/dark-d...ld-seal-1.html

What happend to the books?
    Were they ever released?

No other titles were announced, were they?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They were free but not sure there is much market for it...
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I guess we will see
    Seeking:

Back in 2016, CD announced a "Cemetery Dance gold seal" with books that were supposed to get brand new introductions by Stephen King

The first title was announced, and preordered taken : "Dark Debts" by Karen Hall.

Were they ever released?

Still waiting on Steve's introduction for DARK DEBTS, and I get the feeling Richard needs to ask again given the passage of time. Other books have been discussed, but given how busy Steve is these days, I'm not sure what will happen.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I guess we will see
    Listing them? Let me know... I would be interested in the outcome!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So how's that The City of Mirrors coming along ?
    You guys find the rare print house that can handle it yet ?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Were they ever released?

Still waiting on Steve's introduction for DARK DEBTS, and I get the feeling Richard needs to ask again given the passage of time. Other books have been discussed, but given how busy Steve is these days, I'm not sure what will happen.

Brian

Thanks Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    So how's that The City of Mirrors coming along ?
    You guys find the rare print house that can handle it yet ?
    It hasn't been sent to a printer, if that's what you're asking. I'll certainly post an update when it has been.

Best,
    Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 763 of 890 FirstFirst ... 263 663 713 753 761 762 763 764 765 773 813 863 ... LastLast