Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 751 of 890 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 749 750 751 752 753 761 801 851 ... LastLast
Results 18,751 to 18,775 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Your post reads like you have a lettered and a S/L in hand.
    No I do not. Got a shipping notice only. And they do to David so won’t see them for some time
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    You sure it does not say backordered on your notice?
    Double check the shipping notice. The lettered is probably marked as backordered.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got my label created on May 21 and now got a notice they should be here tomorrow. But is was from UPS. I guess there must not have been an USPS option because I never pick UPS - around here they are the absolute worst delivery people. I hate UPS.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Received my shipping notice for my signed limited yesterday.

Up to 2 weeks of tracking notice watching commences!!

Still waiting on mine!
    Haven't even received my Gift Edition.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    Did you receive a shipping notice for your gift? If not send me an email, I think we're past the solo gift editions now.
    To clarify- I ordered through a third party. Dan let me know they still have Gifts going out to those.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    Night Shift Anniversary Ed. (blue skull cover)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I got my label created on May 21 and now got a notice they should be here tomorrow. But is was from UPS. I guess there must not have been an USPS option because I never pick UPS - around here they are the absolute worst delivery people. I hate UPS.
    I shipped a TON of books this year and would not hear of another shipped. UPS is the cats ass and I have not a bad thing to say about them and the service I get from them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

They suck here also. They deliver my stuff to my neighbor or our barn half the time
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I shipped a TON of books this year and would not hear of another shipped. UPS is the cats ass and I have not a bad thing to say about them and the service I get from them!
    I'm not sure the cat's ass is a great compliment No issues with them here either.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'm not sure the cat's ass is a great compliment No issues with them here either.
    I had to think about that one as well......was not sure if it was complimentary or derogatory.

Now the USPS....let me tell you....they are the dog's testicle!
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I had to think about that one as well......was not sure if it was complimentary or derogatory.

Now the USPS....let me tell you....they are the dog's testicle!
    ITs funny... here where we are... If something is the "cats Ass".... it is awesome. Rednecks.. haha

I Googed it:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=cats%20ass
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

For signed SK stuff we tend to disable the "Media Mail" option, just because the books are expensive and we've had bad luck at getting insurance options to pay out on lost / damaged packages for Media Mail. Shipping options should have been FedEx, UPS, or Priority Mail. These are heavy so Priority Mail probably would've been really expensive. I also think there's something going on with FedEx and UPS rates on the site, but I haven't been able to narrow down what yet. FedEx should be cheaper than UPS but almost everyone picked UPS over FedEx on this title and when I check the site FedEx is reporting rates that are the same or a dollar or two higher than UPS, which is wrong. We haven't been able to narrow down what's causing that though. My guess is the site is showing base FedEx rates and not our FedEx rates.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've never chosen UPS. They are dreadful here in Dallas. They never knock, just throw the package near the front door and leave. People here walk or drive around the hood following UPS or FedEx trucks and steal the packages within minutes or seconds of being "delivered". Have about the same luck with USPS home deliveries. I only ever use my PO box for anything of worth.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I've never chosen UPS. They are dreadful here in Dallas. They never knock, just throw the package near the front door and leave. People here walk or drive around the hood following UPS or FedEx trucks and steal the packages within minutes or seconds of being "delivered". Have about the same luck with USPS home deliveries. I only ever use my PO box for anything of worth.
    Because your NOT requiring a signature. Why anyone would send a valuable item without one.. I will never know!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ITs funny... here where we are... If something is the "cats Ass".... it is awesome. Rednecks.. haha

I Googed it:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...erm=cats%20ass
    I always heard it as the cat's meow. But, you are from the Great White North so.......J/K

Rick's USPS comment had me rollin'
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It got here! Went to check the mail and there it was - no doorbell ring. Nooo. Too difficult. But hey, it was by the door and it wasn't 9 pm at night. An improvement.
    Anyway, need to make some shelf space since I put stuff alphabetically so I'll open later on today. Oh, and...well, I guess that should go in the packaging thread.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Because your NOT requiring a signature. Why anyone would send a valuable item without one.. I will never know!
    They are very lax about the "signature" thing in my area
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    They are very lax about the "signature" thing
    I send over 100 packages a week through work and I have to input who signs for them. That’s simply not true. I cannot recall a time there hasn’t been one...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just had running boards for the wrangler delivered yesterday, my day off, and they didn't even ring the doorbell. I watched them
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Just had running boards for the wrangler delivered yesterday, my day off, and they didn't even ring the doorbell. I watched them
    Did it require a signature? I do agree, if you don’t pay the upgraded price the service shows...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

It did, but unless it is from Apple, they usually won't bother multiple trips out to us, we live in the country surround by mainly amish folks. That is fine by me. I use the PO Box address whenever possible for books and anything else.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

This has been my experience shipping things with CD as well. It's really hit or miss. To add to that though, if you're buying stuff online most places don't even give you the option to "require a signature". You pretty much have to special request it most places, and that's a crap shoot if they'll even do it for you.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here as well. Gotta stay on schedule ya know.....

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

My shipment is "delayed".......flooding in Iowa!

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yep, no doorbell ring for me either. But I went out and checked every hour or so since lunch.

Looks like I need to rearange my CD bookself. Looks like I need to move the few anthologies out of that bookcase to make room.

BTW, really love the way the limited spine looks on my shelf. Just hope I don't need to throw any moth balls in the bookcase to protect the rest of the books
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still no s/l shipping notice for me 🙁

Gunslinger Apprentice Dr. Dawg is on a distinguished road Dr. Dawg's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Still no s/l shipping notice for me 🙁
    Me neither, hopefully next week.

My emotions on Sleeping Beauties have gone from:
    1. Being really excited to preorder the limited (and gift)!
    2. Reading the book and thinking I could just sell it and get a S/L of another book I actually like...
    3. Seeing pictures of the production quality and getting excited all over again. The gift edition is really nice (ordered separately), but is just an appetizer. I can't wait to hold the S/L in my hands!

I’m not sure where shipping stands at the moment, but Dan will probably pop in with an update! I know the elves in the warehouse have been going home exhausted.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 751 of 890 FirstFirst ... 251 651 701 741 749 750 751 752 753 761 801 851 ... LastLast