Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 747 of 890 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 745 746 747 748 749 757 797 847 ... LastLast
Results 18,651 to 18,675 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations on finally getting this one out the door. I appreciate the many updates you gave along the way. It made the wait quite a bit easier.

Is Night Shift next in line?

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Congratulations on finally getting this one out the door. I appreciate the many updates you gave along the way. It made the wait quite a bit easier.

Is Night Shift next in line?
    The plan is to start Night Shift by the end of June. We'll post an update when it gets rolling.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Awesome! Dan, quick question. I didn't receive shipping notice of my orders of Shivers VIII. Has it been shipped already?
    Looks like you only ordered the limited edition. That edition hasn't come out yet, only the paperback is out. Our paperback printer had an opening in their schedule we took advantage of. I'm not sure what the pan is with the limited, I think it's mostly held up in our current round of "printer problems" though.
    Perfect! Thanks for the super quick reply!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Seems early for one of these to be showing up on eBay, has a s/l sleeping beauties even made it out the door yet? I’m getting one of those stolen goods vibes from the listing...

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F303162658291
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    Seems early for one of these to be showing up on eBay, has a s/l sleeping beauties even made it out the door yet? I’m getting one of those stolen goods vibes from the listing...

Oh yeah, you're getting the right vibes from that indeed. I'm off to make some calls.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Oh yeah, you're getting the right vibes from that indeed. I'm off to make some calls.

Brian
    Good, give em hell, Brian!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Poor pictures and seller with no feedback. I bid than read the Brian's post! lol These are stolen? And is it the letter or number?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE

I asked for more pics. THEY HAVE NO IDEA what this book is. They are showing the lettered. I asked for a signature page picture. The response: "I not know sign page". Almost like someone who cannot speak English (or write) it well. Odd to chat with and I asked them "HOW can you NOT know what you have? And how have you got these when they have not been released yet?" Ill let ya know the response I get lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Brian
    Poor pictures and seller with no feedback. I bid than read the Brian's post! lol These are stolen? And is it the letter or number?
    I contacted the seller and asked for pictures. He sent me pictures of the TWO books he is selling; white with the butterfly wing and the tiger/snake/peacock versions.

Then, I asked him what number/letter they were and to send me pictures of the signature/number pages. I also asked if the slip/tray cases were included. He just replied. I sent Brian the pictures he sent me. No cases and NO signatures/numbers!!
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post

Brian
    I contacted the seller and asked for pictures. He sent me pictures of the TWO books he is selling; white with the butterfly wing and the tiger/snake/peacock versions.

Then, I asked him what number/letter they were and to send me pictures of the signature/number pages. I also asked if the slip/tray cases were included. He just replied. I sent Brian the pictures he sent me. No cases and NO signatures/numbers!!
    I did the same but got no response.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

WOW. How did a lettered, in any state (PC/actual letter/dummy copy) make it to Detroit and onto eBay?

Country
    Country Flag

He told me CD told him how to sell the books and that they knew all about them. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH OKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

He told me CD told him how to sell the books and that they knew all about them. YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH OKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    Soooo, a dumb thief then
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Soooo, a dumb thief then
    That's a given. If they actually have a real copy, they have no idea what it is or how to sell it other than create a brand new eBay account? World's dumbest right there. They don't even know how to take a picture. I'm just worried that someone is stealing from the CD warehouse!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Soooo, a dumb thief then
    That's a given. If they actually have a real copy, they have no idea what it is or how to sell it other than create a brand new eBay account? World's dumbest right there. They don't even know how to take a picture. I'm just worried that someone is stealing from the CD warehouse!
    I hope that was not your copy Jeff.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Soooo, a dumb thief then
    Well, not the lettered. But maybe the limited!!!! If this jackass has an SB with a moth DJ, and the number 34, then I'm screwed!!! Screwed I tell ya!

Soooo, a dumb thief then
    Well, not the lettered. But maybe the limited!!!! If this jackass has an SB with a moth DJ, and the number 34, then I'm screwed!!! Screwed I tell ya!
    That's the strange thing. When I asked him, he said there were no signatures or numbers/letters...
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Soooo, a dumb thief then
    That's the strange thing. When I asked him, he said there were no signatures or numbers/letters...
    Maybe he got a hold of some production/dummy copies? Some state before PC or signature sheets? Or maybe they're just too uninformed to know what a signature/limitation page is?

Soooo, a dumb thief then
    Maybe he got a hold of some production/dummy copies? Some state before PC or signature sheets? Or maybe they're just too uninformed to know what a signature/limitation page is?
    That's what I was thinking as well. When I asked him for the signature/number/letter information he replied that he didn't know where to look....so I told him Haven't heard back yet. With all of the questions he may have caught on that we're on to him and he's going to go dark now.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Soooo, a dumb thief then
    That's what I was thinking as well. When I asked him for the information he replied that he didn't know where to look....so I told him Haven't heard back yet. With all of the questions he may have caught on that we're on to him and he's going to go dark now.
    I just emailed him asking for a pic of the book not shown.

Country
    Country Flag

He sent me these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He sent me these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yep, those are the same ones he sent me.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

Country
    Country Flag

I asked a few things and his responses are the same as what he's told others: no tray cases and no signatures. For all I know, these are just SB dust jackets.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

He told me the books aren’t signed. I asked how that could be when his listing includes the prices of the Lettered and S/L. Waiting for his response.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

When I asked where they got the books they said: “They were given to me by a friend . I would rather they were with someone who can take care of them properly. I really have no place to store them”

+ Reply to Thread
Page 747 of 890 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 745 746 747 748 749 757 797 847 ... LastLast