Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 890 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 754 794 844 ... LastLast
Results 18,576 to 18,600 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Do we have a time for this announcement?
    1 PM eastern time is now "the time." I had to wait to find out when the Entertainment Weekly story would run to lock it down. Thanks for asking!

Brian
    Thanks Brian - looking forward to it!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It was exciting to see that email yesterday! Congrats Brian! I'm happy for you and I think we're all looking forward to the reveal

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Great, exactly the time of my dentist appointment.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, soon to be broke people want to know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Yes, soon to be broke people want to know!

D’OH. I see it’s been answered up thread.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Great, exactly the time of my dentist appointment.
    Aren’t those usually at 2:30? (Tooth-hurty) hardy har. I’ll see myself out.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I had to wait to find out when the Entertainment Weekly story would run to lock it down.
    Entertainment Weekly is involved, eh?

...what might this suggest?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

About 50 more mins to go I believe
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

By the way, if it's advertised on EW, I hope that your server will be able to hold the charge
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Every now and then, I get asked what I think about something another publisher or author is doing, and it's usually in a "you must see that guy/gal as a competitor of yours" kind of way.

I tend to believe, when it comes to the horror small press, that we really are "all in this together," and I think that'll be reflected in today's LetterPress Publications announcement. Not in terms of the book itself, but how I've decided to handle the sales of this book.

More info to come soon, but I just wanted to post that thought before it got swept out of my head during all of the juggling that takes place on these chaotic launch days.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered mine.

The CDCC does have its advantages.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

The book looks stunning.
    I hope that it's not just the lettered though...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I ordered mine.

Yes it do!

Country
    Country Flag

I am so hyped for this book.

I hope that the prices are ok, and that it's not going to be another fiasco like the one with "The Stand" which I waited half an hour and couldnt even buy it

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I ordered mine.

Yes it do!
    I'm in as well. Looks awesome Brian. Congrats. Can't wait to see it in person.
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Country
    Country Flag

Come on Brian, just activate the page now

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    The book looks stunning.
    I assume that is the Lettered based on the description.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    The book looks stunning.
    Hmmm. I must be missing something because I see nothing about a lettered edition on the product page I'm looking at

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    The book looks stunning.
    Hmmm. I must be missing something because I see nothing about a lettered edition on the product page I'm looking at

Yeah, no such thing.

Country
    Country Flag

Its on, and WOW !

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

All the info on that page is for the limited edition. The mock up image is of the limited edition as well.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

No email yet but I saw what it is!
    Waiting impatiently to purchase.....
    Very cool Brian and a great intro to Letter Press publishing!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And the CD website comes to a screeeeeeeeeeching halt...…

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    And the CD website comes to a screeeeeeeeeeching halt...…
    Yup - made it all the way to “complete order” and now it’s stuck.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Huh... it sure did.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 744 of 890 FirstFirst ... 244 644 694 734 742 743 744 745 746 754 794 844 ... LastLast