Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 740 of 890 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 738 739 740 741 742 750 790 840 ... LastLast
Results 18,476 to 18,500 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

STRANGE WEATHER update:

The interiors of all four volumes are designed and being proofread now, but that process is basically done.

The signature sheets are being printed now (we needed the artwork for the sheets to finish them) and the sheets will be circulating among the author and the artists as soon as possible. The timing will vary based on their schedules. Once we have a better idea of when each artist will be done signing their sheets, we'll be able to figure out when this is going to the printer.

Thank you for your patience!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Will all of you weirdos please stop with the matching numbers stuff.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Well, you all helped me wear him down... If you look at the page now, a slipcase has been added to the Limited Edition.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/gwendy...c-feather.html

You might need to reload the page if you've been there today, but it's official -- added to the special features under the Limited Edition and added to the attribute at the top where you order... and most importantly, added to my To Do list for the production spec sheets.

These production discussions really are a lot easier when I can say, "It's your book, I just want it to look awesome for the collectors."

Brian
    Brian, that's simply amazing. Thank you so much!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Well, you all helped me wear him down... If you look at the page now, a slipcase has been added to the Limited Edition.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/gwendy...c-feather.html

You might need to reload the page if you've been there today, but it's official -- added to the special features under the Limited Edition and added to the attribute at the top where you order... and most importantly, added to my To Do list for the production spec sheets.

These production discussions really are a lot easier when I can say, "It's your book, I just want it to look awesome for the collectors."

Brian
    Great! Now how about a slipcase for the trade to match GBB? For an extra cost of course!
    We actually completely forgot we did one. So we'll probably be doing one for this one, just sold a little bit down the line as we'll need to figure out the details first.
    The GBB slipcase was very nice indeed. One available to buy for the trade edition of this volume would be sweet.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”

Ilium (Simmons)

New update on the CD site for GMF: S/L will be limited to 750, will be signed and numbered, and will be slipcased.

This sounds like a really cool release. Cannot wait.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I’m with you brother I don’t bother with all that either.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Just 74 versions of each book instead.. Just joshing, everyone has their own diff collecting traits, not sure what mine is yet, as not consistent regarding numbers or getting all firsts yet. But I have asked to match gwendys, just seemed right.

My reply from Mindy was that I may get my matching number if it isn’t a reserved number from a cd regular.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered S/L! Loved GBB and this looks like it may be a beautiful book.

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Ordered S/L! Loved GBB and this looks like it may be a beautiful book.
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Just 74 versions of each book instead...
    Now that I am guilty of

I know a couple of you expressed concern about the status of SLEEPING BEAUTIES, so I stayed late today and got to work on the promo photos of the Gift Edition and Limited Edition for the website using the final approval copies of the books.

I still have a lot of work to do, but here are some samples of my progress so far... These are *not* finished, but they're getting there... Mostly the Limited Edition so far. I'll work on the Gift Edition shots tomorrow if the office quiets down a bit.

That said, I might retake some of these... they really don't do the Limited Edition book and traycase justice... hmmmmm.... Well, I'll post them anyway for now.

For these first two images, they go:

Lettered / Limited / Gift

Look great, Brian! That traycase is just fantastic.

Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Will all of you weirdos please stop.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Just 74 versions of each book instead...
    Now that I am guilty of

Country
    Country Flag

I may need to get on a plane and collect my book now.

Looks amazing. Wow

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They look bloody beautiful..!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Those look phenomenal

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks awesome. Just ordered S/L GMF. Looks like it will be a fun book
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I’m excited to get my sweaty Scottish paws on one of those!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Holy sh!t those are gorgeous! And I think the AE is the best of the bunch. I probably wouldn't say that if there were more pics of the lettered, but I love the AE DJ and that traycase!!!! Wow, I'll have to dress up for this unboxing.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

The moth-design cover is outrageous. Really nice work.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Dig the clamshell design.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Of all the collecting "quirks" that I have, this is the one that I wish I could drop, but I can't seem to

I want all my numbers to match, in as many cases as possible. I wish it didn't irk me when the numbers don't match, but it does

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That limited is beautiful, Brian. I wish I had liked the book better to warrant buying one. But the design is top-notch. Nice work, CD.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

I don't need numbers to match - I won't replace an unmatching series with a matching one, or pay a premium for a matched set, for example - but if a publisher offers to match numbers in a series, I will take them up on it.

HBJ

Ilium (Simmons)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 740 of 890 FirstFirst ... 240 640 690 730 738 739 740 741 742 750 790 840 ... LastLast