Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 739 of 890 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 737 738 739 740 741 749 789 839 ... LastLast
Results 18,451 to 18,475 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I ordered the signed trade and the S/L. The first book was intriguing enough for me to want to know what happens next, and the two editions look different enough to warrant getting both.

It would be nice to know the S/L limitation though, and whether they will be numbered.

And generally, given the choice between a slipcase or foil stamped boards on an S/L, I much prefer a slipcase. But maybe that's just me.

In any case, I'm looking forward to this release.
    Limitation and numbering will be updated as soon as I hear back about whether we can include a particular special feature, although that special feature might need to remain a secret until later. I wanted to have the limitation info posted for today, but the announcement date was set in stone and that yes/no didn't get back in time.

As to the slipcase... who knows, perhaps I'll still talk Richard into it! This wouldn't be the first time I said: "Budget? What budget? Think of how NICE it'll look!" No promised or guarantees, but I'm going to try... because I always try...

Brian
    Slipcase! I'm stupid for slipcases. Though it's not like the slipcase was a deciding factor. I bought it regardless.

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    I ordered the signed trade and the S/L. The first book was intriguing enough for me to want to know what happens next, and the two editions look different enough to warrant getting both.

It would be nice to know the S/L limitation though, and whether they will be numbered.

And generally, given the choice between a slipcase or foil stamped boards on an S/L, I much prefer a slipcase. But maybe that's just me.

In any case, I'm looking forward to this release.
    Limitation and numbering will be updated as soon as I hear back about whether we can include a particular special feature, although that special feature might need to remain a secret until later. I wanted to have the limitation info posted for today, but the announcement date was set in stone and that yes/no didn't get back in time.

As to the slipcase... who knows, perhaps I'll still talk Richard into it! This wouldn't be the first time I said: "Budget? What budget? Think of how NICE it'll look!" No promised or guarantees, but I'm going to try... because I always try...

Brian
    I'm sure that if you personally show him these posts, practically BEGGING for a slipcase, he'll come around! Slipcases are how you know it's fancy, after all.

Well, you all helped me wear him down... If you look at the page now, a slipcase has been added to the Limited Edition.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/gwendy...c-feather.html

You might need to reload the page if you've been there today, but it's official -- added to the special features under the Limited Edition and added to the attribute at the top where you order... and most importantly, added to my To Do list for the production spec sheets.

These production discussions really are a lot easier when I can say, "It's your book, I just want it to look awesome for the collectors."

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, you all helped me wear him down... If you look at the page now, a slipcase has been added to the Limited Edition.

You might need to reload the page if you've been there today, but it's official -- added to the special features under the Limited Edition and added to the attribute at the top where you order... and most importantly, added to my To Do list for the production spec sheets.

These production discussions really are a lot easier when I can say, "It's your book, I just want it to look awesome for the collectors."

Brian
    Now THATS what I call customer service!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    WOW! That's so fantastic!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered the trade and the S/L. Looking forward to them.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Great! Now how about a slipcase for the trade to match GBB? For an extra cost of course!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post

Brian
    Great! Now how about a slipcase for the trade to match GBB? For an extra cost of course!
    We actually completely forgot we did one. So we'll probably be doing one for this one, just sold a little bit down the line as we'll need to figure out the details first.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian you know I had a dream that you and Richard got King to sign Pet Semetary? Yep. I did. Can you makes dreams come true?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian you know I had a dream that you and Richard got King to sign Pet Semetary? Yep. I did. Can you makes dreams come true?

I heard that Brian can make dreams come true. King signed Pet Semetary confirmed!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

I heard that Brian can make dreams come true. King signed Pet Semetary confirmed!!
    Yes. I got the email just now. I love that for a reasonable shipping fee, King has agreed to sign every edition of CD's Doubleday Years that is sent home to Baltimore.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Yes. I got the email just now. I love that for a reasonable shipping fee, King has agreed to sign every edition of CD's Doubleday Years that is sent home to Baltimore.
    I heard it on the internet. It HAS to be true.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Hmm now the dilemma... do I get the matching number to my GBB or not
    Of course you do😀
    Well I ended up ordering the S/L but Mindy just sent back that numbers are not guaranteed because they don't know if this one will be 1. numbered and 2. if that number is owned by someone from CD because GBB was LRB not CD. So if Brian in even a little right on the Trilogy I sure hope the number them and choose somewhat close the the same number so we don't have a Grant DT fiasco trying to get a book when the numbers are all different.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Will Hodder do a UK version like GBB?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Or will SST?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I did not receive and email saying that I ordered a book. now I want to know whats shipping!! apparently something really good that I did not order.

Oops! Sorry if you just received an email from us saying you ordered a book you didn’t order from us, we accidentally selected the wrong customer list!
    That said, if your address was incorrect, please do feel free to send us your change of address!
    Thank you, as always, for your continuing support!
    Cemetery Dance Publications
    132-B Industry Lane, Unit #7
    Forest Hill, MD 21050
    410-588-5901 [phone]
    410-588-5904 [fax]

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Of course you do😀
    Well I ended up ordering the S/L but Mindy just sent back that numbers are not guaranteed because they don't know if this one will be 1. numbered and 2. if that number is owned by someone from CD because GBB was LRB not CD. So if Brian in even a little right on the Trilogy I sure hope the number them and choose somewhat close the the same number so we don't have a Grant DT fiasco trying to get a book when the numbers are all different.
    Should we send Mindy our Number request?? of course a S/L should have 1. Slipcase. 2. Number. 3. Numbered Feather. I hate Signed Limiteds without a number isn't that just a signed book?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Of course you do
    Should we send Mindy our Number request?? of course a S/L should have 1. Slipcase. 2. Number. 3. Numbered Feather. I hate Signed Limiteds without a number isn't that just a signed book?
    I sent mine in and the order was updated with request just not guaranteed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I did not receive and email saying that I ordered a book. now I want to know whats shipping!! apparently something really good that I did not order.
    We accidentally emailed the new SLEEPING BEAUTIES update to the wrong group of SK customers. Caught some of the emails before they went out, but that meant the follow-up email went to people who didn't get the first email. D'oh.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Sales to many other markets are still pending... nothing can be announced yet, though. Agents and publishers are doing their thing!

Brian

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Sales to many other markets are still pending... nothing can be announced yet, though. Agents and publishers are doing their thing!

Brian
    Thanks

Lettered Edition sold out.

Limited Edition will be numbered.

More news coming on a very cool special bonus feature for the signed editions, but I don't think I'll be able to share specific details until later this summer because we want to be 100% sure and not disappoint if for some reason the bonus doesn't come together, etc.

Brian

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More news coming on a very cool special bonus feature for the signed editions, but I don't think I'll be able to share specific details until later this summer because we want to be 100% sure and not disappoint if for some reason the bonus doesn't come together, etc.

Brian
    Excellent. I think I came across a little negative earlier, which I apologise if so, I am really stoked to be getting one of these.

Very cool, book

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Excellent. I think I came across a little negative earlier, which I apologise if so, I am really stoked to be getting one of these.
    Nope, not at all!

Now, that fellow in the foreground of your avatar pic... he seems a little negative!

Brian

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Sounds great. Thanks for the info, Brian.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 739 of 890 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 737 738 739 740 741 749 789 839 ... LastLast