Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 737 of 890 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 735 736 737 738 739 747 787 837 ... LastLast
Results 18,401 to 18,425 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Just received shipping notification for The Twelve Lettered!
    Wow. How many years did it take them to make those 26 books (or rather, the cases). Alas I gave up and canceled over a year ago out of frustration.
    52 books/cases. And 7 years. Ordered April 2012

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, and coming soon! Whoo-hoo!!!
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Very nice. Congrats!

In other CD news, I just received my shipping notice for Cardinal Black! Woo hoo!

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Very nice. Congrats!

In other CD news, I just received my shipping notice for Cardinal Black! Woo hoo!

HBJ
    I believe all of our trade hardcover preorders are now packed and actually leaving the building on Monday, but Dan can confirm.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Very nice. Congrats!

HBJ
    I believe all of our trade hardcover preorders are now packed and actually leaving the building on Monday, but Dan can confirm.

Brian
    Monday or Tuesday. Probably Tuesday.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Very nice. Congrats!

HBJ

Brian
    12 days left in April!!! MY sleeping beauties will be here in April!!! Right?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Very nice. Congrats!

HBJ

Brian
    12 days left in April!!! MY sleeping beauties will be here in April!!! Right?
    I'm still hoping it'll start shipping in April, but we still don't have the books in the warehouse yet. We've seen approval copies though which means they've got to be really close. TBH though even if they were to show up tomorrow, it'd pretty unlikely you'd actually get your copy in April as we need to finish what we're shipping now and clear out the Cardinal Black shipments (which can't leave until next week) before I even have room to think about working on a project the size of Sleeping Beauties.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

buzzkill

Anyone see this teaser image Richard Chizmar posted on Facebook? Just passing it along for those who might be interested!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone see this teaser image Richard Chizmar posted on Facebook? Just passing it along for those who might be interested!

Brian
    AH! The photo Richard posted on FB didn't have the "Contact Castle Rock PD" under the photo of the missing person!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Brian
    That picture is very slightly different than the one Richard posted.

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

That picture is very slightly different than the one Richard posted.
    Hahahaha--I guess I don't do subtlety!

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Brian
    AH! The photo Richard posted on FB didn't have the "Contact Castle Rock PD" under the photo of the missing person!
    Wow, you're FAST... ha!

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, you're FAST... ha!
    That's, uh, what she said.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Brian
    Winter is coming...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Not afraid of winter...I have Arya's phone number
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

https://www.cemeterydance.com/gwendy...c-feather.html

Hmm now the dilemma... do I get the matching number to my GBB or not

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

I considered strongly whether to get the S/L or just the signed trade. In the end, I decided to go for the trade that because there isn't a stated limitation, and the S/L doesn't come with a slipcase. What makes an S/L different than a signed trade 1st? The limitation, and usually better craftsmanship; often in the form of a slipcase or something of that nature. The only main differences here seem to be the limitation page, as well as a few interior illustrations and a different dust jacket. For a man in my financial standing, that is not worth the extra $50. Just my humble beginners opinion.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post

I considered strongly whether to get the S/L or just the signed trade. In the end, I decided to go for the trade that because there isn't a stated limitation, and the S/L doesn't come with a slipcase. What makes an S/L different than a signed trade 1st? The limitation, and usually better craftsmanship; often in the form of a slipcase or something of that nature. The only main differences here seem to be the limitation page, as well as a few interior illustrations and a different dust jacket. For a man in my financial standing, that is not worth the extra $50. Just my humble beginners opinion.
    There was also this though:
    • Featuring other exclusive Bonus Items we cannot yet announce to the general public!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Neither. It's not written by King.

That was easy.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered the SL.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

• Featuring other exclusive Bonus Items we cannot yet announce to the general public!
    That was a large part of why I debated so long.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Neither. It's not written by King.

That was easy.
    I also collect all things Cemetery Dance, and am a particular fan of Richard Chizmar. Thus the hard choice.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Literally what i have just requested from cd. Bought out of interest more than anything, we will see how much of Richards influence is in button box now.

BUT if this becomes a series, then.may not continue collecting. We will see.

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post

And one of them, if it happens, is REALLY cool, in my opinion. Just waiting to find out if we get the green light on that before we lock in the print run.

The print run of the trade hardcover will be between 50,000 and 100,000 copies. The signed Limited Edition will be a tiny fraction of that for sure. I really wanted to have the answer before today, but I will know soon.

The Limited Edition of Gwendy's Magic Feather will have a different trim size than the trade hardcover as well, just like the Limited Edition of the first book did. Not sure if I stated that on the page.

For the obvious reasons, this title won't be getting the same Limited Edition treatment as the first book, but it'll still be pretty nice.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 737 of 890 FirstFirst ... 237 637 687 727 735 736 737 738 739 747 787 837 ... LastLast