Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 735 of 890 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 733 734 735 736 737 745 785 835 ... LastLast
Results 18,351 to 18,375 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe I'm not seeing it, but the production list doesn't show when the books become available for ordering.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Ok everybody, let’s not get your panties in a bunch with this next question.
    You said this was your list.... other than what’s listed on the website, does anyone have the entire list of just the pending/late CD titles?
    Thanks
    Perhaps the Production Updates page might help:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Otherwise, I'm not really sure what you mean.

Brian
    As he stated, no need to bug Mindy.
    The list seemed more helpful to me than the website page.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    You said this was your list.... other than what’s listed on the website, does anyone have the entire list of just the pending/late CD titles?
    Thanks

Brian
    Ugh. Kinda sorry I ever asked the question now. IMO the production page is great as it does reflect all publications still in the works and where they are in production; no it's not a spreadsheet, but all the data is still right there.

What it doesn't reflect (obviously) is everyone's individual orders; my issue was being able to have a quick & easy view of what I personally still had on order because that particular functionality is not available, due to software limitations, through the "Order History" page. The answer Brian provided in Post #18292 was "Mindy has the capability to produce individual back-order lists"; I requested, Mindy provided, then I posted my results here for everyone's reference.

So, not to overload Mindy, but if you are interested in a spreadsheet listing your own individual back-order list, drop Mindy a request and she will generate it and and email it to you.

George
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Thanks

Brian
    Ugh. Kinda sorry I ever asked the question now. IMO the production page is great as it does reflect all publications still in the works and where they are in production; no it's not a spreadsheet, but all the data is still right there.

What it doesn't reflect (obviously) is everyone's individual orders; my issue was being able to have a quick & easy view of what I personally still had on order because that particular functionality is not available, due to software limitations, through the "Order History" page. The answer Brian provided in Post #18292 was "Mindy has the capability to produce individual back-order lists"; I requested, Mindy provided, then I posted my results here for everyone's reference.

So, not to overload Mindy, but if you are interested in a spreadsheet listing your own individual back-order list, drop Mindy a request and she will generate it and and email it to you.

George
    George, no need to apologize, I'm not trying to ruffle feathers.
    I was just asking if there was a list available, yes I know its a touchy subject, but we can all be adults about this.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I was just asking if there was a list available, yes I know its a touchy subject, but we can all be adults about this.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't call me Shirley

Don't call me Shirley

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

George
    Another suggestion, the way I do it, is to keep a folder of all your order confirmations. This is also help in that you can reply directly to that confirmation with any questions, request, etc.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

George
    Another suggestion, the way I do it, is to keep a folder of all your order confirmations. This is also help in that you can reply directly to that confirmation with any questions, request, etc.
    Yeah, I have a folder labeled PRE-ORDERS full of order confirmations for every book I've purchased that has not arrived. Sometimes I scroll through and cry and scream 'I WANT TO HOLD MY BABIES!" but that's Jeff time.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

George
    Yeah, I have a folder labeled PRE-ORDERS full of order confirmations for every book I've purchased that has not arrived. Sometimes I scroll through and cry and scream 'I WANT TO HOLD MY BABIES!" but that's Jeff time.
    You're safe there.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I have that folder as well, and basically it's filled with years of confirmations and emails and such ... none of which is nearly as effective as a simple spreadsheet.

I've been pulling together documentation for all of my collectibles into one location for insurance purposes, as I am in definite need of an upgrade to my Art rider. Kinda spoiled by some of the larger auction houses which provide summary exportable spreadsheets of all past orders which include all data you could possibly need; I take that and then add a jpeg of the item itself along with current value, if known, and POC info for disposition in case of my untimely passing.

My primary issues are with finding older data, especially from eBay which only maintains those links for 90 days; if you didn't document it then, you're essentially shit out of luck (unless someone here knows of a trick that I don't).

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

What ever happened to Grave Tales comics??? I loved reading them and ordered the next 3 in a bundle about 5 years ago but nothing has ever been published.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by BigJoeHillfan View Post
    What ever happened to Grave Tales comics??? I loved reading them and ordered the next 3 in a bundle about 5 years ago but nothing has ever been published.
    Well I’m sure the latest CD production update page should clear it all up for you.

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More CD auctions of some good signed limited editions up on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/cdancepub/m..._ssn=cdancepub

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What the hell, right? Can't win it if you ain't in it!!! Maybe I'll get lucky!!!!!! lol

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Well I’m sure the latest CD production update page should clear it all up for you.
    And where is that? I looked at the production page update and it is not listed..........

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post

And they will sell above market value through CD. This always happens . I'm changing my ebay seller name to CD?!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post

And they will sell above market value through CD. This always happens . I'm changing my ebay seller name to CD?!
    A lot of people are skittish about using eBay for collectibles. Cemetery Dance is a name they can trust, so no wonder they earn a premium as a seller in open auction.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

A lot of people are skittish about using eBay for collectibles. Cemetery Dance is a name they can trust, so no wonder they earn a premium as a seller in open auction.
    They don't always sell at a premium. I won an CD auction for a Lettered Dark Man. I got it for $1000. The original selling price was $1750.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Rabbit Trick View Post

They don't always sell at a premium. I won an CD auction for a Lettered Dark Man. I got it for $1000. The original selling price was $1750.
    Then there is hope! Thanks
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

And where is that? I looked at the production page update and it is not listed..........
    To the left of the latest Update wish list page under the "Shop by Category" column.
    Hover over the specific comic and the published date appears.
    Which was the last you received?

#6 was published in early 2009
    #7 was published in early 2013

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

To the left of the latest Update wish list page under the "Shop by Category" column.
    Hover over the specific comic and the published date appears.
    Which was the last you received?

#6 was published in early 2009
    #7 was published in early 2013
    Sorry I guess my question was not clear. I have both of those issues. Back in 2011 I ordered a subscription for the next 4 Grave tales issues. I received #7 as the first of 4. I am wondering when if ever are #8,#9,#10 be issued. I spoke with Mindy a year or two ago and she said more would be coming out within a year or so. Below is email I have from 2011 from CD.

_gtnewsub Grave Tales Comic Book Subscription 1

CHOOSEYOURSUB: 4ISSUEUS $16.00

Mindy and our designer are working on three issues now, with plans to send them to the printer all at the same time this summer, so they ship together. Thanks for asking!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Mindy and our designer are working on three issues now, with plans to send them to the printer all at the same time this summer, so they ship together. Thanks for asking!

Brian
    Brian,

Thanks for the update. I can't wait!!!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Needless to say I think Grave Tales has been a lot more difficult to put together than any of us thought it would be when we first started it.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah but they sell for more then cover price even for items still in stock from the original publisher.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

+ Reply to Thread
Page 735 of 890 FirstFirst ... 235 635 685 725 733 734 735 736 737 745 785 835 ... LastLast