Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 734 of 889 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 732 733 734 735 736 744 784 834 ... LastLast
Results 18,326 to 18,350 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

I have to give up! Went to mindy first with no luck! I ordered third book in series but forgot to request my darn number! Was hoping they would still have my # but she said if the link was gone they were sold out😢

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I have to give up! Went to mindy first with no luck! I ordered third book in series but forgot to request my darn number! Was hoping they would still have my # but she said if the link was gone they were sold out😢
    I feel like there's a small chance Dan still has a copy or two in the back, but let's see what he says when he gets to the office in the AM! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Unfortunately had you been a week or two earlier there's a chance I might have still had it, but we had just used all the stragglers from the little book series (and most of the other pub stragglers) in the most recent grab bag.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Unfortunately had you been a week or two earlier there's a chance I might have still had it, but we had just used all the stragglers from the little book series (and most of the other pub stragglers) in the most recent grab bag.

Thank you both for looking! Truly appreciated!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Thank you both for looking! Truly appreciated!
    Glen. If you're not a member of the CD forum, I could ask there that if anyone should receive it to reach out.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Asleep

Great idea! I just wish it was easier to keep the same #. 😃. I would hate to manage this at a bookstore!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great idea! I just wish it was easier to keep the same #. 😃. I would hate to manage this at a bookstore!
    True. I get 'em straight from the source. Padded envelope and all lol.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Brian! Thanks for posting on CD forum!!! I have # 272 to trade with a few surprises if it works!

Country
    Country Flag

Brian! Thanks for posting on CD forum!!! I have # 272 to trade with a few surprises if it works!
    Most welcome and best of luck!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

I am a bit confused here. I have copy 272 of all of the series III little books, including the Aqua book, as I have been purchasing them as they are offered from Cemetery Dance.

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

I am a bit confused here. I have copy 272 of all of the series III little books, including the Aqua book, as I have been purchasing them as they are offered from Cemetery Dance.
    I was sent 298. Sorry. NOT 272

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post

I was sent 298. Sorry. NOT 272
    That explains it. Hope you are able to locate the correct number!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

The good news is, Mindy is able to look on her end and figure out all of that for you, and also decipher any weird product codes and names from secret pre-sales, etc. Not nearly as convenient, I know, but she's always very happy to help you sort things out!
    Thanks Brian, I dropped Mindy a note.
    Heard back from Mindy today, and holy cow 15 items on back order dating to 2012! On the plus side, I have coming a Lettered The Twelve, The Stand Deluxe Special AE, Best of Shivers Limited, Sleeping Beauties Limited + Art, and a bunch more I didn't even remember.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    The good news is, Mindy is able to look on her end and figure out all of that for you, and also decipher any weird product codes and names from secret pre-sales, etc. Not nearly as convenient, I know, but she's always very happy to help you sort things out!
    Heard back from Mindy today, and holy cow 15 items on back order dating to 2012! On the plus side, I have coming a Lettered The Twelve, The Stand Deluxe Special AE, Best of Shivers Limited, Sleeping Beauties Limited + Art, and a bunch more I didn't even remember.
    2012, seriously? Which one is delayed from 2012?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    2012? Man that is just unacceptable.. sorry I LOVE CD but that is unreal. There is literally no excuse I could accept for that. Not a one.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    2012? Man that is just unacceptable.. sorry I LOVE CD but that is unreal. There is literally no excuse I could accept for that. Not a one.
    I'm waiting for the signed edition of TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS that I preordered November 2013.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

So am I. But I still love their books. Just ordered the newest CDCC offer that was emailed today. Used my CD credit account.

Traveler evg321 is on a distinguished road

2012? I guess they are still polishing the manuscript

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I'm waiting for the signed edition of TURN DOWN THE LIGHTS that I preordered November 2013.

I finally gave up and cancelled that one. Mindy promptly refunded my money!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

For everyone's reference (so Mindy won't have to generate more responses), here's my list:

08/01/18 Cemetery Dance Collectors
    08/01/18 Graveside Manner 3 Limited
    06/27/18 Head Space by James Cooper Limited
    09/06/17 Graveside Manner 2 Limited
    09/06/17 Sleeping Beauties Signed Art Portfolio Limited
    04/24/17 Sleeping Beauties Limited
    02/13/17 The Best of Shivers Limited
    08/30/16 Graveside Manner Limited
    11/01/15 Four Halloweens 2 Limited
    09/15/14 The Judas Tree by Simon Clark Limited
    09/15/14 Sunny Pines (CDCC 5) Limited
    07/21/14 The Stand: The Deluxe Special AE
    11/12/13 Turn Down the Lights AE
    08/28/13 A Good Story and Good Word by Kevin Quigley Limited
    04/23/12 The Twelve by Justin Cronin Lettered
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

For everyone's reference (so Mindy won't have to generate more responses), here's my list:
    And before the usual suspects start , a very good number of those will be shipping this year, and the few that aren't done this year, will be finished next year. And yes, as we've acknowledged many times, these have taken far too long. Our apologies again.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

And before the usual suspects start , a very good number of those will be shipping this year, and the few that aren't done this year, will be finished next year. And yes, as we've acknowledged many times, these have taken far too long. Our apologies again.

Brian
    I wasn't complaining Brian, just posting as a reference for others; also placed another order today. I really didn't realize I had that many on back-order, I think I said "holy crap" out loud when I opened the attachment!

Brian
    I wasn't complaining Brian, just posting as a reference for others; also placed another order today. I really didn't realize I had that many on back-order, I think I said "holy crap" out loud when I opened the attachment!
    Ha, nope, I didn't mean you! Just some others who are unaware that we lack a time machine to go back OR to speed up the process, but we ARE working toward catching up on these things.

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

08/01/18 Cemetery Dance Collectors
    08/01/18 Graveside Manner 3 Limited
    06/27/18 Head Space by James Cooper Limited
    09/06/17 Graveside Manner 2 Limited
    09/06/17 Sleeping Beauties Signed Art Portfolio Limited
    04/24/17 Sleeping Beauties Limited
    02/13/17 The Best of Shivers Limited
    08/30/16 Graveside Manner Limited
    11/01/15 Four Halloweens 2 Limited
    09/15/14 The Judas Tree by Simon Clark Limited
    09/15/14 Sunny Pines (CDCC 5) Limited
    07/21/14 The Stand: The Deluxe Special AE
    11/12/13 Turn Down the Lights AE
    08/28/13 A Good Story and Good Word by Kevin Quigley Limited
    04/23/12 The Twelve by Justin Cronin Lettered
    Ok everybody, let’s not get your panties in a bunch with this next question.
    You said this was your list.... other than what’s listed on the website, does anyone have the entire list of just the pending/late CD titles?
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Ok everybody, let’s not get your panties in a bunch with this next question.
    You said this was your list.... other than what’s listed on the website, does anyone have the entire list of just the pending/late CD titles?
    Thanks
    Perhaps the Production Updates page might help:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Otherwise, I'm not really sure what you mean.

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 734 of 889 FirstFirst ... 234 634 684 724 732 733 734 735 736 744 784 834 ... LastLast