Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 712 of 889 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 710 711 712 713 714 722 762 812 ... LastLast
Results 17,776 to 17,800 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian, Just curious with all the delay to NS, will you be able to take advantage to have a shorter turn-around time for The Stand? Or will the Stand be delayed by the same amount that NS was. i.e. would the time between NS and Stand be about the same as the time between Salem's lot and the Shining, or less. Just hoping you are getting ahead on the Stand while the new printer starts on NS.

What about the NS portfolio? I think there is usually a couple of month delta between the book and the portfolio, would they be closer together?

Thanks for the updates. Since I am waiting on 4 big books (GBB, SB, NS, FoF), from you guys in the near future, hopefully they can be spread out to help with the anxiousness (hmmm, not really the word I am looking for but close).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Has anyone asked when the PS Tommyknockers purchased from CD gets shipped? Thanks
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Hi Brian, Just curious with all the delay to NS, will you be able to take advantage to have a shorter turn-around time for The Stand? Or will the Stand be delayed by the same amount that NS was. i.e. would the time between NS and Stand be about the same as the time between Salem's lot and the Shining, or less. Just hoping you are getting ahead on the Stand while the new printer starts on NS.

What about the NS portfolio? I think there is usually a couple of month delta between the book and the portfolio, would they be closer together?

Thanks for the updates. Since I am waiting on 4 big books (GBB, SB, NS, FoF), from you guys in the near future, hopefully they can be spread out to help with the anxiousness (hmmm, not really the word I am looking for but close).
    Ultimately, I keep plugging along on production for THE STAND and PET SEMATARY, no matter what else is happening. I cannot speak of any possible publication dates or specific plans at the moment, though.

The NIGHT SHIFT portfolio is a good question. For the previous titles, we've timed the portfolios to ship "second" (after the books) so collectors could receive their books and request matching numbers for the portfolio. If the signature sheet signing is completed fast enough for this portfolio, perhaps there is an opportunity here to go with the reverse order? Ship the portfolios first and people can request matching numbers for their NIGHT SHIFT book based on their portfolio number? (Of course, this matters not to those who already requested a specific matching number on both items! It only affects collectors who don't have a specific number yet.)

I can talk to everyone at the office about that idea tomorrow.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Has anyone asked when the PS Tommyknockers purchased from CD gets shipped? Thanks
    I think Dan is still watching for the last batch of books to arrive from the UK. Due to the risk of damages and lost shipments coming across the pond, he doesn't ship any orders until we have all of the books, just in case something goes wrong along the way. Normally, the rest of the books would have been here by now, but Pete was looking at shipping the second batch via a different carrier, but that didn't pan out and the books went out the door in the usual blue bags, I believe. I can't imagine it'll be too much longer, though!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

How about Misery from Suntup?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, Shining in the Dark was published in March. For those that opted for the slipcase, we are still waiting to read this book. Any updates?
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Hey Brian, Shining in the Dark was published in March. For those that opted for the slipcase, we are still waiting to read this book. Any updates?
    Yeah, unfortunately that was one of the last ones where the book and the case are the same "product" in the ordering system, which is definitely a problem we've addressed since then. (Now for the optional slipcases, the slipcase and the book are two separate products so the book ships right away without a delay.).

If you email Mindy, she can manually ship your book now and she'll add a "slipcase product" to the order, so you still get the slipcase when they are produced. Her email address is order@cemeterydance.com -- although if you reply to your original order confirmation email, that always makes it a lot easier for her to track down the correct order for you. Sorry about the wait on these!

Brian

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Ultimately, I keep plugging along on production for THE STAND and PET SEMATARY, no matter what else is happening. I cannot speak of any possible publication dates or specific plans at the moment, though.

The NIGHT SHIFT portfolio is a good question. For the previous titles, we've timed the portfolios to ship "second" (after the books) so collectors could receive their books and request matching numbers for the portfolio. If the signature sheet signing is completed fast enough for this portfolio, perhaps there is an opportunity here to go with the reverse order? Ship the portfolios first and people can request matching numbers for their NIGHT SHIFT book based on their portfolio number? (Of course, this matters not to those who already requested a specific matching number on both items! It only affects collectors who don't have a specific number yet.)

I can talk to everyone at the office about that idea tomorrow.

Brian
    I'm not really sure this is a thing we should do. The numbers for these get confusing enough as it is, and we give number matching precedence to the book people and a lot of people order portfolios and gift editions but still request numbers. That said I don't see why we couldn't close the gap so to speak and in stead of 2 to 3 months of wait time maybe 2 to 3 weeks.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I think Dan is still watching for the last batch of books to arrive from the UK. Due to the risk of damages and lost shipments coming across the pond, he doesn't ship any orders until we have all of the books, just in case something goes wrong along the way. Normally, the rest of the books would have been here by now, but Pete was looking at shipping the second batch via a different carrier, but that didn't pan out and the books went out the door in the usual blue bags, I believe. I can't imagine it'll be too much longer, though!

Brian
    I think we still have a ways to go on the books. They're trickling in, but it takes awhile and they are big books so there's only like 2 in a box. So I suspect it'll be another week or two yet before they ship.

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    How about Misery from Suntup?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    We just finished shipping The Listener limited edition. Misery should be shipping today, it shouldn't take too long.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Brian
    Thank you Brian!
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Just wanted to say real quick that I'm really pleased with how this one turned out:

Brian

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That looks AWESOME!!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

I didn’t realize One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest was in that! Are they sold out?
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    I didn’t realize One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest was in that! Are they sold out?
    Due to cancellations, both editions are available:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/blatty...reenplays.html

Dan is preparing to pack and ship soon. It'll take a while to ship them all because there are some extra steps with the multiple volumes and how we match LRB numbers/letters, etc, and all that fun stuff!

Brian

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got excited thinking it was Strange Weather.

A NEW GAME BEGINS

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That lettered edition looks amazing.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Apparently, I have this on preorder and forgot until the other day. (Nope, no problem here!) I'm very glad - it looks great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I got excited thinking it was Strange Weather.

Last piece of artwork is finally on the way for that one, so we're making progress!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

For sale:

Cemetery Dance Signed Limited 3 book Set

The Passage Trilogy by Justin Cronin

The passage and The Twelve are in hand.
    City of Mirrors is paid for and I'll transfer ownership to whoever the buyer is.

This sale is for a 3 book matching set (#352).
    Books are in Fine condition.

PM me with offers.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    For sale:

Cemetery Dance Signed Limited 3 book Set

The Passage Trilogy by Justin Cronin

The passage and The Twelve are in hand.
    City of Mirrors is paid for and I'll transfer ownership to whoever the buyer is.

This sale is for a 3 book matching set (#352).
    Books are in Fine condition.

PM me with offers.
    PM’d you. Thanks.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Dan is preparing to pack and ship soon. It'll take a while to ship them all because there are some extra steps with the multiple volumes and how we match LRB numbers/letters, etc, and all that fun stuff!

Brian
    This is my oldest CD/LR order. Nine days shy of 5 years

It looks fantastic!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Can someone please post the newsletter re: new additions to Night Shift? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Can someone please post the newsletter re: new additions to Night Shift? Thanks.
    As you know, our schedule for the Stephen King special editions this year was completely thrown into chaos when one of our two big printers that can handle these “big” projects closed without warning back in June while they were working on SLEEPING BEAUTIES. Our other big printer was busy with their summer schedule of projects we had already started, but they’ve since cleared the press time needed for something on the magnitude of these Stephen King books and as of this week they’ve started work on SLEEPING BEAUTIES.

** WHAT THIS MEANS FOR NIGHT SHIFT:

As soon as the printer is done with SLEEPING BEAUTIES later this year, we’ll be sending them NIGHT SHIFT. We’ll have a better idea of their schedule for printing and binding the book once we reach that point, and we will send you additional updates to keep you in the loop.

** IMPORTANT BOOK CONTENT UPDATE:

Since we had some unplanned additional production time, we decided to revisit an idea we had for the Table of Contents that wasn’t possible when NIGHT SHIFT was first announced.

Even though ALL THREE editions are completely sold out, and a lot of publishers would have called it a day, we’re trying very hard to make these special editions in the Doubleday Years set truly special for our collectors, which is why we’re very pleased to announce today that Stephen King has given us permission to include TWO BONUS STORIES that have never appeared in any edition of NIGHT SHIFT anywhere in the world: “The Glass Floor” and “Weeds.”

Our designer will be adding this new “Bonus Section” to the book this week and we’re thrilled to be including these terrific tales in our special edition of NIGHT SHIFT.

Thank you, as always, for your continuing support and patience!

https://www.cemeterydance.com/production-updates.html

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Brian
    This is my oldest CD/LR order. Nine days shy of 5 years

It looks fantastic!
    I feel better about my CD/LR order. It’s 4 years, 9 months and 25 days old… Hopefully they’ll start on the tray case soon.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 712 of 889 FirstFirst ... 212 612 662 702 710 711 712 713 714 722 762 812 ... LastLast