Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 710 of 890 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 708 709 710 711 712 720 760 810 ... LastLast
Results 17,726 to 17,750 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

When I post stuff like this elsewhere, I try to remember to swing by here, too. Here are just a few sample photos that will appear in our long gestating book STEPHEN KING LIMITED, which is not surprisingly about the many amazing Limited Editions created from Stephen King's work!

Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    When I post stuff like this elsewhere, I try to remember to swing by here, too. Here are just a few sample photos that will appear in our long gestating book STEPHEN KING LIMITED, which is not surprisingly about the many amazing Limited Editions created from Stephen King's work!

GREAT shots Brian. Is that book for sale? I must have missed it if so... would you by chance have a link?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm very looking forward for this book!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I think everyone heard Ned’s name and expected Wastelands. This is a different book and I like the art ok. Some of the odd ball images confuse me. Like why choose that scene or sentence to draw from.... when so many others are much more “presentable” for the artwork side of things ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Kind of reminds me of the artist's choices for the color art in CD's 'It'. One of the pieces for example was of the kid's severed head in the trees from the Easter egg explosion, another was the guy in the bar getting his head split open with an axe from one of the Derry interludes. Still great art (I think the head in the tree is stunning) but I might have picked some different scenes myself.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Been excited for this one since you mentioned it awhile back! This will be a fun read. I don't suppose we could tempt you for a possible ETA ordering date?

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Been excited for this one since you mentioned it awhile back! This will be a fun read. I don't suppose we could tempt you for a possible ETA ordering date?
    I'm trying to get proofreading and pre-production wrapped up this year, for publication next year. Going to be a lot of full color pages! The Limited Edition is promised to members of a Cemetery Dance Book Club from way back when, but there is a trade hardcover that will have all of the features (full color photos, etc) and a very limited run, which will be announced after the book goes to press. (Waiting until then, so no one else has to wait forever on this book!)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm trying to get proofreading and pre-production wrapped up this year, for publication next year. Going to be a lot of full color pages! The Limited Edition is promised to members of a Cemetery Dance Book Club from way back when, but there is a trade hardcover that will have all of the features (full color photos, etc) and a very limited run, which will be announced after the book goes to press. (Waiting until then, so no one else has to wait forever on this book!)

Brian
    Awesome news! Thanks Brian!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a link to the book that Brian just showed? Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not available for preorder yet.

The limited edition of STEPHEN KING LIMITED was, um, limited to a Book Club we offered when we thought we would finish STEPHEN KING LIMITED in 2014 or 2015. Long story short, it took us a long time to coordinate breaking into Bob Jackson's house OCEAN'S 11 style to take the photos, but that's all done now, so we're in the home stretch... I hope!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

The limited edition of STEPHEN KING LIMITED was, um, limited to a Book Club we offered when we thought we would finish STEPHEN KING LIMITED in 2014 or 2015. Long story short, it took us a long time to coordinate breaking into Bob Jackson's house OCEAN'S 11 style to take the photos, but that's all done now, so we're in the home stretch... I hope!

Brian
    AHHH Ok thanks. I think this is such a COOL idea. You could make such a beautiful book about the limiteds of Kings work. Will you guys cover all them Brian or just some?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Please tell us more about that SL...and give us a good news that there's a tiny chance we could order it as well.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

AHHH Ok thanks. I think this is such a COOL idea. You could make such a beautiful book about the limiteds of Kings work. Will you guys cover all them Brian or just some?
    It's a general overview of the history of SK limited editions, with some called out for special attention, plus the full-color photo gallery. We have 160+ photos taken during a two day shoot, but we won't use all of them unless I really go nuts.

Brian

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I just went through my old orders and found this was part of the 2014 Book Club. Very happy to know it might be shipping next year.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

What do you need from us to drive you nuts, Brian
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

Brian
    Please tell us more about that SL...and give us a good news that there's a tiny chance we could order it as well.
    You mean that you dont contribute to this book?
    Really? :p
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

Brian
    I just went through my old orders and found this was part of the 2014 Book Club. Very happy to know it might be shipping next year.
    Book Club or Collector's Club? If it's a separate Book Club, I don't think I bought it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Brian
    Book Club or Collector's Club? If it's a separate Book Club, I don't think I bought it.

I hope its the collectors club, now i am confused.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Book club. All the clubs get confusing

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Brian

I believe that was part of CD Book Club 4 offered at the end of 2013.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

Brian

Yes this one was part of the Book Club. If you received a copy of The Exorcist Screenplay for the 21st Century then you were in the Book Club.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

The 2014 Cemetery Dance Book Club was sold in December 2013 (product code: x_bc05). Members received 10 coupons in 2013, each coupon good for one Limited Edition selected from our website.

As a bonus, members would also receive two signed Limited Edition hardcovers produced exclusively for the 2014 Cemetery Dance Book Club. Those are The Exorcist For the 21st Century by William Peter Blatty and Stephen King Limited by Kevin Quigley. (There could also be trade editions, Lettered Editions, etc, of those titles down the road, but the only Limited Edition would be the one printed for Book Club members.)

The Exorcist For the 21st Century by William Peter Blatty shipped back in April:

https://www.cemeterydance.com/the-ex...21-blatty.html

Stephen King Limited by Kevin Quigley is shaping up to ship next year.

Best,
    Brian

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    It was CD Book Club 5, actually. CD Book Club 4 was offered at the end of 2012.

(Sadly, I was a member of 4 but not of 5).

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The 2014 Cemetery Dance Book Club was sold in December 2013 (product code: x_bc05). Members received 10 coupons in 2013, each coupon good for one Limited Edition selected from our website.

As a bonus, members would also receive two signed Limited Edition hardcovers produced exclusively for the 2014 Cemetery Dance Book Club. Those are The Exorcist For the 21st Century by William Peter Blatty and Stephen King Limited by Kevin Quigley. (There could also be trade editions, Lettered Editions, etc, of those titles down the road, but the only Limited Edition would be the one printed for Book Club members.)

The Exorcist For the 21st Century by William Peter Blatty shipped back in April:

Best,
    Brian
    Little confused here, this have anything to do with the Cemetery Dance Collector’s Club?

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post

Best,
    Brian
    Little confused here, this have anything to do with the Cemetery Dance Collector’s Club?
    No. It has nothing to do with the collectors club. They use to have a book club which was different than the collectors club. Not sure they still have the book club.

Also people.. I think this looks great and I'll take a look at it but more than likely I'll be selling my copy of the Signed Limited. I'm not sure it fits into what I normally collect.

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post
    Sorry for any confusion. The Collectors Club and the Book Club are completely different things. Here's the simplest breakdown I can come up with if that helps:

The Collectors Club is entering year #9 and runs from October 1st of one year to September 30th of the following year. Perks include early notification of new books and deals, often with discounts not offered anyone else; special offers not offered to anyone else (often Grab Bags and books from other publishers that we don't have enough copies of to offer the big mailing list, sometimes artwork and other collectibles that are limited in nature); and there is often a book published exclusively for members. In the past, we used to produce bonus items for every member (hats, shirts, mugs, etc), but to lower the cost of the club, we changed those to "optional bonus items" that we produce via a third party site and "sell" to members only for the break-even cost with no mark-up. (So the people who like shirts, can still get shirts if they want them, but everyone doesn't have to pay for everyone to get a shirt.)

The Book Club has gone through several configurations: sometimes the members received a coupon to select a book from the site, sometimes we picked the books ahead of time for the club, etc. Sometimes there was an exclusive book just for members, but not always.

The easiest way I know to remember is:

Collectors Club = all kinds of collectibles
    Book Club = only going to have books.

I hope this helps! It is a very common question!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 710 of 890 FirstFirst ... 210 610 660 700 708 709 710 711 712 720 760 810 ... LastLast