Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 890 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 756 806 ... LastLast
Results 17,626 to 17,650 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Staad View Post
    FYI, Team CD. On the production updates page the Malerman book links back to a different book.
    Thank you! It should be fixed... now!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    FYI, Team CD. On the production updates page the Malerman book links back to a different book.
    Thank you! It should be fixed... now!
    Hey Brian, a week or so ago I was asked about Fright or Flight... when are you hoping to have the Lettered out in the hands of collectors? thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey Brian, a week or so ago I was asked about Fright or Flight... when are you hoping to have the Lettered out in the hands of collectors? thanks
    Richard hasn't given me any updates, except for his (very cool) idea for the box for the edition, so I'm not sure yet. Will post news when I have it, though!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That feeling you get after a rough Monday at work, when you come home to an awesome book and a nice cold beer.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    That feeling you get after a rough Monday at work, when you come home to an awesome book and a nice cold beer.

That awesome!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking book and Mug. I know where the book came from but what about that mug?

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Hey, that made me feeling better after my really crappy start to the week! Thanks!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I, for one, am looking forward to the announcement of the Cemetery Dance Brewing Company...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    I, for one, am looking forward to the announcement of the Cemetery Dance Brewing Company...
    I just want all my King books I am waitin on. LOL THEN I will take the beer!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

That'll be Dan's department for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I just want all my King books I am waitin on. LOL THEN I will take the beer!
    Um, we'll also put Dan in charge of that!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Nice looking book and Mug. I know where the book came from but what about that mug?
    It was one of the bonus items with a recent Collectors Club (can't remember exactly which edition)*
    *Drink not included

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

That'll be Dan's department for sure!
    Ha! I do have one good recipe.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

If anyone wanted one of those mugs we've got some left. There really isn't any product information on these pages and I only just snapped a really quick picture, but here's links to buy both the coffee mug and beer mug.

https://www.cemeterydance.com/CDCC-glass-beer-mug.html

https://www.cemeterydance.com/CD-coffee-mug.html

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool. Thank you for the link(s).

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    If anyone wanted one of those mugs we've got some left. There really isn't any product information on these pages and I only just snapped a really quick picture, but here's links to buy both the coffee mug and beer mug.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Coffee cup ordered!

(Already had the mug )

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

(Hint, Hint). You know a beer mug would be a cool swag to add to a limited editon!

Today we received the "final approval case" for THE LISTENER Limited Edition, which means both the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition of this Robert McCammon title will be done and shipping in September.

Brian

Servant of Gan jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute jeffingoff has a reputation beyond repute

Country
    Country Flag

Today we received the "final approval case" for THE LISTENER Limited Edition, which means both the Limited Edition and the Lettered Edition of this Robert McCammon title will be done and shipping in September.

Brian
    Awesome news! That was a fantastic read and I can't wait to see that red cover all up close and what not!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Someone else posted a link of Ned Dameron's art with pictures he did for CD's upcoming The Stand:

https://www.wow-art.com/ned-dameron

I've been really looking forward to this book but have to admit that I'm not really a fan of the pictures.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

This art is definitely not what I expected, but I'm liking the fantasy angle it seems to be playing up.

Nadine's face (in "Nadine Jumps") looks like it was copied directly from Laura San Giacomo in the miniseries.

Do we know if these 10 are all that ND did for The Stand or might there be more?
    Eastasia has always provided Drag Queen Story Hour to young children.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Do we know if these 10 are all that ND did for The Stand or might there be more?
    There are a few more. 13 or 14 total, I think. I believe Ned only posted the original paintings he is selling right now, but I could be wrong.

Brian

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Someone else posted a link of Ned Dameron's art with pictures he did for CD's upcoming The Stand:

https://www.wow-art.com/ned-dameron

I've been really looking forward to this book but have to admit that I'm not really a fan of the pictures.
    Yes, the style kind of reminds me of the art work on the side of a van. Not my thing but art is subjective.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Can I say that I am a bit surprised to see the original art going for sale prior to the release of the book?

I thought that, originally, the art was first seen in the book.
    Is it unusual?
    I mean... the book has not even been announced by CD?

And... besides the amazing Randall/Abigail art that we've seen, i am not really digging those
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Country
    Country Flag

I think everyone heard Ned’s name and expected Wastelands. This is a different book and I like the art ok. Some of the odd ball images confuse me. Like why choose that scene or sentence to draw from.... when so many others are much more “presentable” for the artwork side of things ...

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 706 of 890 FirstFirst ... 206 606 656 696 704 705 706 707 708 716 756 806 ... LastLast