Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 705 of 889 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 703 704 705 706 707 715 755 805 ... LastLast
Results 17,601 to 17,625 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Of all the books I have on pre-order, the one I am most excited about is STRANGE WEATHER. Not only did I enjoy the read, I think it will be pretty cool to have it separated into four volumes.
    Do you have any thoughts on when you might be in a position to show pictures or share some of the final artwork?
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Planning to do it from CD, although would be better for me if PS Publishing had copies, since i am accross the pond
    Send PS an email. They have a standing order with us, so they typically get a handful of all of our books.
    Oh cool! I went to their website, just in case, but didn't see anything !
    Thanks !
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Of all the books I have on pre-order, the one I am most excited about is STRANGE WEATHER. Not only did I enjoy the read, I think it will be pretty cool to have it separated into four volumes.
    Do you have any thoughts on when you might be in a position to show pictures or share some of the final artwork?
    We're still waiting on the final artist, but I'd like to have the four book covers ready to show off not long after he is done!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    We're still waiting on the final artist, but I'd like to have the four book covers ready to show off not long after he is done!

Brian
    I'm highly anticipating this title as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Brian
    Brian, does the books have more artwork besides the DJ?

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

For those that do not ventures outside of Calvin's Tower, CD releases a new book for hte 40y anniversary of THE STAND
    > https://www.cemeterydance.com/this-d...-stand-40.html

Hi Folks!

We're extremely happy to report we'll be publishing This Dark Chest of Wonders: 40 Years of Stephen King's The Stand by Andy Burns!

This very special volume tells the story behind the story of King's enduring opus and delves deep into its various incarnations — the unfilmed George A. Romero adaptation; the 1994 ABC mini-series; the audiobook; and Marvel Comics' adaptation. Included are exclusive interviews with Stephen King experts Bev Vincent, Robin Furth, Mick Garris, Jamey Sheridan, WG Snuffy Walden, Grover Gardner, Ralph Macchio, Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa and Mike Perkins. This Dark Chest of Wonders: 40 Years of Stephen King's The Stand delivers a complete and uncut look into one of Stephen King's most enduring achievements.

PLEASE NOTE: This title is already 80% SOLD OUT and these remaining copies will go FAST, so please do not wait to place your order! There's nothing we can do for you once they're all reserved!

>>>> https://www.cemeterydance.com/this-d...-stand-40.html

This is a really cool project that I'm excited to read! I saw both Bev Vincent and Robin Furth last weekend and asked them about it. While Bev's memory had to be jarred a little ( ) they were both excited about it. Robin was practically ready to email me her essay/interview

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Brian
    I'm highly anticipating this title as well.
    I will third that!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    This is a really cool project that I'm excited to read! I saw both Bev Vincent and Robin Furth last weekend and asked them about it. While Bev's memory had to be jarred a little ( ) they were both excited about it. Robin was practically ready to email me her essay/interview
    I went back through my old email and found the interview. Once I started reading, I had a better recollection of it!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I went back through my old email and found the interview. Once I started reading, I had a better recollection of it!
    Haha, excellent!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Hey Brian, can I make a small request? I like the CD t-shirts that you have been offering them more, but could we possible have a color choice other than black? My t-shirt drawer is beginning to look like that of a teenage goth girl!
    GOOD news, everyone! Our next shirt will be available in dark OR slightly darker black, to appeal to a wider audience.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by zachip View Post

Brian
    Brian, does the books have more artwork besides the DJ?
    Great question! I'll have to find out because I actually cannot remember at this point. My brain has turned to mush in this weird summer weather we're having!

Brian

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...OR slightly darker black, to appeal to a wider audience.
    The Spinal Tap edition.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Little PS love for our own BJF:

Walking With Ghosts
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Walking With Ghosts
    Thank you for sharing this!

Country
    Country Flag

Walking With Ghosts
    Thank you for sharing this!
    Most welcome!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian any rough plans for Fright or Flight Lettered release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Planning to do it from CD, although would be better for me if PS Publishing had copies, since i am accross the pond
    Send PS an email. They have a standing order with us, so they typically get a handful of all of our books.

Hello Dan, I sent a message to PS and they were supposed to check, but the books I am interested in doesnt seem to be among the ones they are getting.
    Otherwise, I sent a message to Mindy, but didn't hear back yet....
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hello Dan, I sent a message to PS and they were supposed to check, but the books I am interested in doesnt seem to be among the ones they are getting.
    Shoot me an email I'll check. I don't remember PS passing on anything lately.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, is it possible to say something about Cemetery Dance Germany

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Nein.

Country
    Country Flag

Shoot me an email I'll check. I don't remember PS passing on anything lately.
    Will do, thanks !

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Received The Washingtonians yesterday! Very cool book and one of my fave Masters of Horror episodes! We need more Bentley Little brought to the screen!

Now I just need a shipping notice for Gwendy's

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Usher's Passing is a great choice. That should be a big seller.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Yeah, I just listened to it on audio. Really creepy and entertaining novel.

I've also preordered the S/L from CD.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, Team CD. On the production updates page the Malerman book links back to a different book.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 705 of 889 FirstFirst ... 205 605 655 695 703 704 705 706 707 715 755 805 ... LastLast