Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 701 of 889 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 699 700 701 702 703 711 751 801 ... LastLast
Results 17,501 to 17,525 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    Hi Brian,

Do you have an estimate on when the Sleeping Beauties S/L will ship?
    I don't have any additional information at this time. Waiting on an update for Richard, actually! Once I'm in the loop, I'll update the website and post something here!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I was curious if anybody knew how the progress is going on Justin Cronin's S/L City of Mirrors,
    I don't mean to be annoying, but I think we're going on 18 month's now and the CD web site just says "deep in production".
    Would it be possible to get a little more detail on where at or what deep in production means?

My apologies if an update was already recently posted.
    Thanks and a super shout out to the CD gang.
    Everything is ready for the printer now and it'll be going there in April, so I'm expecting a mid-summer publication date.

Brian
    Brian,
    Again, hate to be a bother but.. still no update on the website regarding City of Mirrors.
    In the last response to my inquiry you said "City of Mirrors" will be at the printers in April.
    Was curious to know if the printer's are done and when you expect delivery to your facility.
    Thanks
    Richard
    Everything is ready for the printer, but Richard wasn't able to send it in April because they're moving so slow on a couple of projects that are already there -- Best of The Scream Factory, etc. We don't like to send too many books to them at the same time because it seems to complicate matters. Once the printer finishes and ships a few of the projects they already have, Richard will definitely get this one started. Printing time will be 10 to 12 weeks from when send the files, just FYI. I'll post an update as soon as I have it!

Brian
    Brian,
    Thanks again for the update, really looking forward to this one.
    Richard

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Still no Dark Tower Vincent Chong Framed Print. No responses on emails previously sent about it. I was trying to hold out bc Racerx got his, but at this point I’m pretty disapointed. I feel like I’ve been patient and understanding about the whole thing, but I just want to cancel this. Does anyone here want this item and take over my order? If not I’m going to cancel.
    Yeah, I don't really have an explanation for this. It's all on Mindy's desk. We have the materials. She just says she's blocked on doing the framing. I thought we were down to the last two a while back, but that was incorrect on my part. There are still several to be framed. I will nudge again on this tomorrow.

Sorry this has taken so long! And yes, definitely cancel if you're tired of waiting, we'll certainly understand!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still no Dark Tower Vincent Chong Framed Print. No responses on emails previously sent about it. I was trying to hold out bc Racerx got his, but at this point I’m pretty disapointed. I feel like I’ve been patient and understanding about the whole thing, but I just want to cancel this. Does anyone here want this item and take over my order? If not I’m going to cancel.
    Yeah, I don't really have an explanation for this. It's all on Mindy's desk. We have the materials. She just says she's blocked on doing the framing. I thought we were down to the last two a while back, but that was incorrect on my part. There are still several to be framed. I will nudge again on this tomorrow.

Sorry this has taken so long! And yes, definitely cancel if you're tired of waiting, we'll certainly understand!

Brian
    I do appreciate your update Brian and your understanding.

If anyone here is interested in this, shoot me a PM and we can do a transfer at cost. If there is no interest I’ll send CD a note to cancel and you can always try them directly.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Also, I finally did get a quick photo. The lighting isn't great, but here's what the frame looks like:

Brian

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Definitely worth framing!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

I do appreciate your update Brian and your understanding.
    No, thank you for your patience and understanding. When I proposed the idea to offer these, I had absolutely no idea it would take this long to finish. It's a bummer for everyone involved.

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I have the slipcased edition of The outsider on order from you guys. I will definitely be receiving a 1/1 edition, yes? While I'm asking any idea when you might possibly ve sending these out?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Brian, I have the slipcased edition of The outsider on order from you guys. I will definitely be receiving a 1/1 edition, yes? While I'm asking any idea when you might possibly ve sending these out?
    On a Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    We started packing orders on Monday. We didn't even realize they were past the first printing until I saw a post on Facebook on Tuesday. We checked our books and we have a mix of printings, so our sales rep at S&S is having the distribution warehouse searched for any lingering pallets of 1sts. We placed our order back in early April, but because we don't need the lead time the big chains require, our order didn't actually ship until last week. So we've paused shipping until we hear back from our sales rep tomorrow to see what can be done.

Best,
    Brian

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If you can't find me a first, just throw a proof in the slipcase instead.
    No problem.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    If you can't find me a first, just throw a proof in the slipcase instead.
    No problem.
    I second that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

UPDATE: For the trade hardcover of THE OUTSIDER, we have 50% 1st printings and 50% 3rd printings. Our sales rep at S&S still has them searching their warehouse to see if we can swap our 3rds for any leftover 1sts.

IN THE MEANTIME, if you ordered from Cemetery Dance and need a 1st printing, please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com ASAP. She will mark your order accordingly. We will sit on the 3rd printing books until we have a definitive answer. SORRY about the delay!

Thank you!

Brian

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Picked up the Collector's Club special offer today and am super curious...

I just wanted to say, Cemetery Dance has done a bang-up job with CC offers this year!!!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, I finally did get a quick photo. The lighting isn't great, but here's what the frame looks like:

Brian

VERY NICE !!!
    Had missed that this PL bookcover was used as lim. print.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Snagged a CDCC special today too. Very interested in what the lettered editions will be. They are worth the price of the special alone.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post

I just wanted to say, Cemetery Dance has done a bang-up job with CC offers this year!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Snagged a CDCC special today too. Very interested in what the lettered editions will be. They are worth the price of the special alone.
    Makes three of us.
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

Makes three of us.
    Congratulation to those who got one.

Unfortunately, I had to work on a job site all day. By the time I got home they were sold out.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Makes three of us.
    Congratulation to those who got one.

Unfortunately, I had to work on a job site all day. By the time I got home they were sold out.
    Missed out as well. Congrats, guys!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Makes three of us.

Had to pass on that offer. Too many CDCC offers lately and too little funds.

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Makes three of us.

Had to pass on that offer. Too many CDCC offers lately and too little funds.
    My situation exactly. I think I'm paying off at least four creditors every month.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Makes three of us.
    I'm four. I sat and waffled, but ended up ordering. It only took about 30 minutes or so for them to sell out.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Picked up a first printing of "The Outsider" at Half-Price Books for $19.20. They had a ton of them. Find it hard to believe they're on a third printing already.

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

UPDATE: For the trade hardcover of THE OUTSIDER, we have 50% 1st printings and 50% 3rd printings. Our sales rep at S&S still has them searching their warehouse to see if we can swap our 3rds for any leftover 1sts.

IN THE MEANTIME, if you ordered from Cemetery Dance and need a 1st printing, please email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com ASAP. She will mark your order accordingly. We will sit on the 3rd printing books until we have a definitive answer. SORRY about the delay!

Thank you!

Brian
    Thank you Brian for the heads up on this. Mindy emailed me back and stated "will do." Thank you for looking out for us.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

For what it's worth, our sales rep and S&S has really taken care of us on this one. They found some more first printings for us and are swapping out the thirds we received for them. This has just kinda delayed the whole shipping process for this title though, because we didn't want to start shipping these until we knew for sure what was happening. We found out yesterday though and started shipping the first we already had, so assuming this swap happens quickly (which it should, their warehouse is fairly close), I suspect by this time next week we'll be done shipping them. Sorry for the hold up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 701 of 889 FirstFirst ... 201 601 651 691 699 700 701 702 703 711 751 801 ... LastLast