Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 699 of 889 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 709 749 799 ... LastLast
Results 17,451 to 17,475 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Detours is a damned nice looking book!

Two things though...

1) is there a slipcase that will fit it (lettered)?

2) has anyone figured out who all the signatures are from? These are the ones I think I know:

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Two things though...

2) has anyone figured out who all the signatures are from? These are the ones I think I know:

I'm still looking for the shipping list to confirm a couple of those signatures, but Top Right is me (BJF) and middle in blue is Stewart O'Nan.

And yes, this is why I prefer signing lines with names. I always have to go back and find the shipping list for the signature sheets to decipher a bunch.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Brian! ...glad it isn't just me...

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Two things though...

I'm still looking for the shipping list to confirm a couple of those signatures, but Top Right is me (BJF) and middle in blue is Stewart O'Nan.

And yes, this is why I prefer signing lines with names. I always have to go back and find the shipping list for the signature sheets to decipher a bunch.

Brian
    The one above Stewart O'Nan and below Glenn Chadbourne is Michael Marshall Smith.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

BJF in top right = Brian J. Freeman
    the one with the O in the middle (two above Will Renfro) = Stewart O'nan

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The one under Keith Minion is probably Chris Odgers. I suspect the one under that is Alex McVey.
    The one above Chet would be Mark Edward Geyer

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Two things though...

I haven't tested all of these (just the red one), but we have them all listed a the same size. Both the limited and lettered editions should fit in these 3 cases with a little wiggle room.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/red-sli...38-x-1-14.html
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/brown-s...14-x-1-14.html
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/green-s...14-x-1-14.html

It's a little loose in the red one, but not too loose.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Bev! That just leaves the one above Will Renfro!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

Two things though...

I haven't tested all of these (just the red one), but we have them all listed a the same size. Both the limited and lettered editions should fit in these 3 cases with a little wiggle room.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/red-sli...38-x-1-14.html
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/brown-s...14-x-1-14.html
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/green-s...14-x-1-14.html

It's a little loose in the red one, but not too loose.

Thanks Dan!

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the who's who diagram on the Detours Lettered--very helpful!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Bev! That just leaves the one above Will Renfro!

My guess is Don Albright. Someone over on the CD board has a list of who they think signed and Don is the only one on their list that isn't on this one.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Are the sigs on the non lettered different from the lettered version? I've gotten a few but can't figure some of them out so this diagram is very helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Are the sigs on the non lettered different from the lettered version? I've gotten a few but can't figure some of them out so this diagram is very helpful!
    I think they are the same, although sometimes someone can only sign the Lettered Edition. I cannot find my notes or the shipping list, but I'm still trying. (Sorry!)
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

My guess would be the same as well. I do not remember sending the lettered sheets for this one separately.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

My limited varies by two. I do not have the Michael Marshall Smith or Brian James Freeman signatures.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    My limited varies by two. I do not have the Michael Marshall Smith or Brian James Freeman signatures.
    Mines the same. No MMS or BJF.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Weird on the Michael Marshall Smith one. We knew Brian missed some by accident, but not until after we had already shipped the majority of them. If you want Brian's signature shoot me an email and we can arrange something to either get Brian to sign your book or swap it out for one that is already signed by him.

Weird on the Michael Marshall Smith one. We knew Brian missed some by accident, but not until after we had already shipped the majority of them. If you want Brian's signature shoot me an email and we can arrange something to either get Brian to sign your book or swap it out for one that is already signed by him.
    Apparently, MMS and I went to the same school of keeping our desks organized. Sorry for the missed signature sheets and we can definitely take care of getting any copies signed or replaced when it comes to me, at least!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Apparently, MMS and I went to the same school of keeping our desks organized. Sorry for the missed signature sheets and we can definitely take care of getting any copies signed or replaced when it comes to me, at least!

Brian
    As I stated on the CD forum I do not feel the need to have the book signed or replaced. My book is very happy here and does not want to travel anymore. Thanks though!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian

huh - yeah I was looking at my copy and noticed you missed mine as well - I will have to email Mindy to find out about shipping back
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

Brian

huh - yeah I was looking at my copy and noticed you missed mine as well - I will have to email Mindy to find out about shipping back
    Nah anyone who needs / wants theirs swapped just email me and I'll take care of it.

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought a lettered Night Shift through you guys, does that mean that I have the right to buy a lettered Stand when it is announced? Like a right to first refusal of the matching letter type thing? Just curious
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I bought a lettered Night Shift through you guys, does that mean that I have the right to buy a lettered Stand when it is announced? Like a right to first refusal of the matching letter type thing? Just curious
    Pretty sure they're all gone....Hope I'm wrong though.

sk

We just did a little bit of research and it turns out Michael Marshall Smith was only available to sign the lettered edition signature sheets. So I was wrong on that one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 699 of 889 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 709 749 799 ... LastLast