Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 690 of 889 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 688 689 690 691 692 700 740 790 ... LastLast
Results 17,226 to 17,250 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Got my lettered Weak and Wounded today, nice! I like the traycase a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Got my lettered Weak and Wounded today, nice! I like the traycase a lot.
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

So I was reading through my email this morning and saw an email from another small publisher about their "collector's club" and how they are giving away grab bags with your order. I figured I would at least read about their collector's club since I have enjoyed your CC so much. Interestingly enough they run through patreon and do a monthly fee to be a member. I guess that means any amount of users can join to get the benefits. Interestingly enough they even have 2 tiers of CC. One at $25 a month ($300 a year) which gets you some okay discounts and such and I'm sure random things they like to throw in. But then there is the next tier at $75 a month ($900 a year) which gives you 40% off their publications (instead of 33 at tier 1) and up to 55% other publishers. which means you might be able to get your money with if you buy lettereds. Then they also seem to have something with credits per month which I can only assume means you can only use your CC how ever many credits you have per month and it's $25 per extra credit you want.

Basically all that said what I am trying to say is thank CD for having the best CC with a one time fee that is reasonable and you easily get what it's worth no questions asked. All that and it's not convoluted or limited uses per month. Keep on rocking on!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Agreed, Josh. The CDCC is extremely reasonable.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I agree as well. Been a member many times. Having said that- has anyone received an email or offer from it in awhile? Seems like it's been months since I've heard a peep. Prob not that long, but just want to make sure I didn't fall off the mailing list.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    I agree as well. Been a member many times. Having said that- has anyone received an email or offer from it in awhile? Seems like it's been months since I've heard a peep. Prob not that long, but just want to make sure I didn't fall off the mailing list.
    I got 2 like a day or 2 ago.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I got one yesterday, so you may want to check

Yeah, there was one yesterday, so you'd better shoot an email to Mindy (order@cemeterydance.com) and she'll look into it for you!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Basically all that said what I am trying to say is thank CD for having the best CC with a one time fee that is reasonable and you easily get what it's worth no questions asked. All that and it's not convoluted or limited uses per month. Keep on rocking on!
    I agree 100%! I've been a member for the past two years and it is a steal. If you order regularly, the discounts available on their books as well as other publisher's books (mostly Sub Press and Gauntlet Press) more than pays for itself over the course of the year. If you take advantage when they sell discounted coupons, the cost savings are tremendous.

I admit that I was hesitant when I purchased for the first time - paying $100+ for access to books and deals didn't sound like a good bargain when I could just spend that money on an actual book instead. But I'm really glad I did it and I will continue to do it for the foreseeable future.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So I was reading through my email this morning and saw an email from another small publisher about their "collector's club" and how they are giving away grab bags with your order. I figured I would at least read about their collector's club since I have enjoyed your CC so much. Interestingly enough they run through patreon and do a monthly fee to be a member. I guess that means any amount of users can join to get the benefits. Interestingly enough they even have 2 tiers of CC. One at $25 a month ($300 a year) which gets you some okay discounts and such and I'm sure random things they like to throw in. But then there is the next tier at $75 a month ($900 a year) which gives you 40% off their publications (instead of 33 at tier 1) and up to 55% other publishers. which means you might be able to get your money with if you buy lettereds. Then they also seem to have something with credits per month which I can only assume means you can only use your CC how ever many credits you have per month and it's $25 per extra credit you want.

And now that other small press is accepting tips on each order That's a new one on me.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

And now that other small press is accepting tips on each order That's a new one on me.
    Tips?? Do we get dinner and a margarita delivered to our table?

Side note: this was my first year for the CDCC and it won't be the last. While I have to (mostly) restrict myself to King, King family, and King related, it's absolutely worth it!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in my fifth year within the CDCC and it's spankin' good!

CDCC = Awesome sauce.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Are you serious?? I have never ordered from them (and probably never will) but I still read their newsletters to see whats going on.
    My only hope is that this is just a hard time for them and that business practices will change once they get on the up and up.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    I'm in my fifth year within the CDCC and it's spankin' good!

CDCC = Awesome sauce.
    I watched the GIF in your signature like 10 times before I realized she didn't have hair... talk about selective focus

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I watched the GIF in your signature like 10 times before I realized she didn't have hair... talk about selective focus
    Me too - if not for your mention of this, I might never have caught on.

I looked up the SNL skit it's from - good stuff.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Me too! Now you ruined it for me. Oh well, I'll just stare at the avatar instead.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post

Me too! Now you ruined it for me. Oh well, I'll just stare at the avatar instead.
    What's really funny is that I didn't even realize it, and it's my gif!!!

Selective focus indeed!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Tips?? Do we get dinner and a margarita delivered to our table? Side note: this was my first year for the CDCC and it won't be the last. While I have to (mostly) restrict myself to King, King family, and King related, it's absolutely worth it!
    Maybe. I didn't read the fine print

Are you serious?? I have never ordered from them (and probably never will) but I still read their newsletters to see whats going on. My only hope is that this is just a hard time for them and that business practices will change once they get on the up and up.
    Yeppers. Stated so in their latest newsletter. And I do the same as far as keeping up.

What's really funny is that I didn't even realize it, and it's my gif!!! Selective focus indeed!!!
    I never made it past the avatar. I'm still trying to figure out what book that is 4th shelf down with the white spine The gif is super funny though!

Country
    Country Flag

What's really funny is that I didn't even realize it, and it's my gif!!! Selective focus indeed!!!
    I never made it past the avatar. I'm still trying to figure out what book that is 4th shelf down with the white spine The gif is super funny though!
    I think it's the Lettered edition of Salem's Lot. If you look real hard, and I mean really hard, you can just make out CD's logo.

Or it might be the S/L of Doctor Sleep.... I'm really not sure.... I'll have to take a closer look.

Country
    Country Flag

I think it's the Lettered edition of Salem's Lot. If you look real hard, and I mean really hard, you can just make out CD's logo.

Or it might be the S/L of Doctor Sleep.... I'm really not sure.... I'll have to take a closer look.
    Way to keep on topic

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if CD offers the PS anniversary editions? I normally purchase them direct from PS but if CD offers them I'd like to go that route.
    If so, will they only be offered to prior purchasers of the anniversary editions through CD?
    Sorry, trying to decide when and where to purchase The Tommyknockers.
    Thank you!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if CD offers the PS anniversary editions? I normally purchase them direct from PS but if CD offers them I'd like to go that route.
    If so, will they only be offered to prior purchasers of the anniversary editions through CD?
    Thank you!
    I sure hope they do. I might actually get it of CD sells it. PS did not give them copies of the Dave Mckean CK limited but that was limited to only 100 while they did get the trade so let's hope this is different.

That said when are those shipping from CD?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Thank you!
    We do get these. Number matching is a bit tricky though as we get the same set of numbers every time from PS, so it's not impossible, but way harder to get a number that isn't in our set of assigned numbers. We typically offer to the people that purchased the previous book first. The only way that wouldn't be offered more widely would be if every single person who purchased the previous title bought the next one, which isn't very likely.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Thank you!
    I sure hope they do. I might actually get it of CD sells it. PS did not give them copies of the Dave Mckean CK limited but that was limited to only 100 while they did get the trade so let's hope this is different.

That said when are those shipping from CD?
    When are what shipping from us?

Thank you!
    Yep, we'll get it listed as soon as Pete confirms we're still getting our usual numbers!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 690 of 889 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 688 689 690 691 692 700 740 790 ... LastLast