Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 681 of 890 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 679 680 681 682 683 691 731 781 ... LastLast
Results 17,001 to 17,025 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I ordered 2 at 2 different times (this time on purpose!)
    This cracked me up
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I know that the order page for the sleeping beauties art portfolio is still active, but do you have an approximate figure for how many are going to be produced?

Another question, if I ordered a numbered S/L and an art portfolio, do I need to actually request that they be matching numbers or will that be an automatic thing?

Thanks!
    I would say technically no, but you should anyways as it'll be a "safety net" so to speak. I'll be trying to match anyone who bought both, but it always helps when someone has made a request and we can mark it on the order.

Edit: I can't really speak to the print run on the portfolio, that's more of a Brian question.
    Thanks, Dan. I’ll send an email to be on the safe side
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Dan and/or Brian - are you guys still shipping Hearts In Suspension slipcases? I ordered 2 at 2 different times (this time on purpose!), but only one has come thus far. Thanks!
    We finished shipping all of the preorders last week. We sent notes about there being more for sale sometime after that. I think I've shipped all of those as well. Send me your account email or order numbers and I can look into it.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Dan and/or Brian - are you guys still shipping Hearts In Suspension slipcases? I ordered 2 at 2 different times (this time on purpose!), but only one has come thus far. Thanks!
    We finished shipping all of the preorders last week. We sent notes about there being more for sale sometime after that. I think I've shipped all of those as well. Send me your account email or order numbers and I can look into it.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I ordered slipcases for SUSPENSION and CHARLIE way after the fact and they are already on the way! I did forget to order one for END OF WATCH though...sigh.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I randomly checked in on the CD site, and it appears that Night Shift is still available. I’d thought we’d heard that it was gone or just about gone - no?

Just curious (I’ve ordered mine and eagerly await the next updates).
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, will I be able to order an extra Gwendy’s slipcase when they are released, do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Brian, will I be able to order an extra Gwendy’s slipcase when they are released, do you know?
    Yep. I had some extras made since folks were asking for them for the Nocturnal Readers Box DJed version.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I randomly checked in on the CD site, and it appears that Night Shift is still available. I’d thought we’d heard that it was gone or just about gone - no?

Just curious (I’ve ordered mine and eagerly await the next updates).
    About 100 copies left for reservation, I believe! So... ALMOST there...
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Yep. I had some extras made since folks were asking for them for the Nocturnal Readers Box DJed version.

Brian
    Great. Thanks Brian.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a CD forum question: Does anyone have issues trying to connect to the forum? I've never been able to register or sign in with Facebook. It's always given me a "Too many redirects occurred trying to open" error.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Just a CD forum question: Does anyone have issues trying to connect to the forum? I've never been able to register or sign in with Facebook. It's always given me a "Too many redirects occurred trying to open" error.
    I have not had an issue. I have been on that site since launch though.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    No problems here either. Although, I don't go through Facebook.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I only tried to go thru Facebook because I've never been able to register. I've tried many times before but just give up. Never got around to asking about it here.

Country
    Country Flag

I only tried to go thru Facebook because I've never been able to register. I've tried many times before but just give up. Never got around to asking about it here.
    Odd. Hopefully Dan or Brian will chime in and help ya out.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Any plans for CD to produce a "Strange Weather" slipcase?

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    Any plans for CD to produce a "Strange Weather" slipcase?
    That might look nice next to our slipcase for THE FIREMAN, eh? Let me check and see if this has been discussed.

Brian

Hopefully Dan can help! I tried spritzing the server with a Super Soaker full of holy water once and then I was asked not to help with the computer stuff anymore.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

CD and holy water kinda don't mix I'm thinking

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I get the same problem..

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    I get the same problem..
    Try removing Facebook from the equation and just register/sign in direct on the CD site.... It works fine that way.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    I get the same problem..
    Try removing Facebook from the equation and just register/sign in direct on the CD site.... It works fine that way.
    Nope, that's why I resorted to trying Facebook log in.

Country
    Country Flag

This is what always happens. It's been happening for years but I've never posted about it.

Last edited by becca69; 05-02-2018 at 01:15 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 681 of 890 FirstFirst ... 181 581 631 671 679 680 681 682 683 691 731 781 ... LastLast