Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 680 of 890 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 678 679 680 681 682 690 730 780 ... LastLast
Results 16,976 to 17,000 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

STRANGE WEATHER by Joe Hill Slipcased Limited Edition Set announcement just started sending:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/strange-weather.html

best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Not to be "that guy," but...familiar-sounding title for a collection of 4 short novels?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    STRANGE WEATHER Slipcased Limited Edition Set announcement just started sending:

best,
    Brian
    Both editions now 95% sold out and we expect the rest to be gone tonight or by tomorrow AM!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

STRANGE WEATHER Slipcased Limited Edition Set announcement just started sending:

best,
    Brian
    Both editions now 95% sold out and we expect the rest to be gone tonight or by tomorrow AM!

Brian
    Limited Edition now sold out.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats on another sell out, CD gang!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

The Publishers Weekly review for THE HANDYMAN by Bentley Little is a good one:

"Little wraps a fascinating supernatural mystery in a suffocating cocoon of horror. Daniel Martin is a typical Southern California kid in the 1980s, until his parents decide to purchase a vacation home in rural Arizona. Their new house will be constructed from a prefab kit—and the strange handyman across the street offers to build it for a low price. Little do Daniel and his innocent family realize that everyone who comes into contact with weird and evil Frank Watkins meets malevolence sooner or later. After Frank moves away, the corpse of a child is found in the basement of his old home. Shortly thereafter, Daniel's brother dies gruesomely. And that's just the beginning. As the story unfolds, readers see that the evil Frank causes has popped up across the country and over decades. With each taut chapter, Little skillfully reels in the reader, climaxing in an oddly believable paranormal finale. Little's horrifying tale will entice even readers who are not fans of the genre, and stay with them for a long time to come."

http://www.cemeterydance.com/the-handyman.html

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

best,
    Brian

Brian
    Limited Edition now sold out.
    Lettered as well!!

sk

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You are killing me, CDCC! Make it stop!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

CTCC and Hearts slipcases shipped!
    Speaking of slipcases....did I miss out on a Sleeping Beauties one Brian? I don't see them on the website anymore...

Congrats on the sell out! I knew that wouldn't take long.
    And to The Handyman. Looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Speaking of slipcases....did I miss out on a Sleeping Beauties one Brian? I don't see them on the website anymore..
    I took it off the site earlier today when we placed our order with our slipcase maker, but if you still need one, just shoot an email Mindy's way! order@cemeterydance.com

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great! Thank you.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of slipcases....did I miss out on a Sleeping Beauties one Brian? I don't see them on the website anymore..
    I took it off the site earlier today when we placed our order with our slipcase maker, but if you still need one, just shoot an email Mindy's way! order@cemeterydance.com
    Does it fit the UK edition? I need about 40!

Spoiler:
    That was rhetorical humour btw, I know it doesn't fit the UK version....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Does it fit the UK edition? I need about 40!

Spoiler:
    That was rhetorical humour btw, I know it doesn't fit the UK version....
    They never do Thank goodness for Jeff! Or maybe not LOL. He's definitely the Crack dealer of slipcases in my regard. Two on order with CD in hopes that one will someday contain a signed copy from the tour. The other being an inscribed copy from Owen.

Gunslinger Apprentice Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent has a spectacular aura about Tony Two-Cent's Avatar

My Charlie the Choo-Choo slipcase arrived yesterday. It is wonderful.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! I got my shipping notice, but will be a while before I have them in hand - thanks for posting
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Nice!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice

Country
    Country Flag

From Brian's Patreon site:

As my supporters here on Patreon already know, I have a new short story collection coming out in 2018 called WALKING WITH GHOSTS, which will feature 28 of my stories (several of them new, all of them revised), extensive story notes, an introduction by William Peter Blatty, and stunning full color artwork by Vincent Chong.

I'm very pleased to report today that everyone who supports my Patreon page at ANY LEVEL before October 1, 2017 will be thanked on a special acknowledgements page in the signed Limited Edition hardcover of WALKING WITH GHOSTS.

More details will be shared when the book is actually announced next year, but I wanted to let you know now that your support played a major role in making this collection possible. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you for sharing this! I can't wait for the official announcement of the book. I've been showing off Vincent Chong's artwork on Patreon and readers seem to be as happy as I am with it.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you for sharing this! I can't wait for the official announcement of the book. I've been showing off Vincent Chong's artwork on Patreon and readers seem to be as happy as I am with it.

Brian
    You're most welcome, Brian! The artwork is stunning!

Edit: Received the book in the mail today. Thanks again!

You're most welcome, Brian! The artwork is stunning!

Edit: Received the book in the mail today. Thanks again!
    Happy to send it your way! Thanks again for your support!

Servant of Gan firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66 has a brilliant future firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I know that the order page for the sleeping beauties art portfolio is still active, but do you have an approximate figure for how many are going to be produced?

Another question, if I ordered a numbered S/L and an art portfolio, do I need to actually request that they be matching numbers or will that be an automatic thing?

Thanks!
    Looking for:
    - Philtrum Press Eyes of the Dragon RED #165
    - Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    if I ordered a numbered S/L and an art portfolio, do I need to actually request that they be matching numbers or will that be an automatic thing?
    Definitely send Mindy the request! She'll make sure the S/L and art portfolio will be a match.

sk

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey66 View Post
    I know that the order page for the sleeping beauties art portfolio is still active, but do you have an approximate figure for how many are going to be produced?

Another question, if I ordered a numbered S/L and an art portfolio, do I need to actually request that they be matching numbers or will that be an automatic thing?

Thanks!
    I would say technically no, but you should anyways as it'll be a "safety net" so to speak. I'll be trying to match anyone who bought both, but it always helps when someone has made a request and we can mark it on the order.

Edit: I can't really speak to the print run on the portfolio, that's more of a Brian question.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dan and/or Brian - are you guys still shipping Hearts In Suspension slipcases? I ordered 2 at 2 different times (this time on purpose!), but only one has come thus far. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 680 of 890 FirstFirst ... 180 580 630 670 678 679 680 681 682 690 730 780 ... LastLast