Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 679 of 890 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 677 678 679 680 681 689 729 779 ... LastLast
Results 16,951 to 16,975 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Ever think about doing a special lettered edition using the 20 letters beyond 'Z' that Doctor Seuss came up with?
    That would be awesome! I'd request either letter Yuzz or Vroo!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

For those that wanted to order any extra Charlie The Choo Choo slipcases, we definitely have extras. Brian has put it back on the site. Here's the link:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/slipcas...choo-choo.html

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    For those that wanted to order any extra Charlie The Choo Choo slipcases, we definitely have extras. Brian has put it back on the site. Here's the link:

Will this fit the U.K. and U. S. versions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post

Will this fit the U.K. and U. S. versions?

I've lost track of all of the versions of the book at this point, but this slipcase was specifically sized with the US version from S&S if that helps.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And what about extra slipcases for "Gwendy's Button Box"?
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post

Those are still in production, so I don't know. Charlie cases should start shipping on Wednesday and Hearts In Suspension cases should be after that.

GWENDY cases are supposed to be finished by the end of this week, so we'll know about extras later this month. The slipcase maker fell behind schedule on these for some reason, but it shouldn't be too much longer. I padded the counts because I knew people would want a case for their Nocturnal Reader Box book, so there SHOULD be extras, but we have to wait until they are here to be safe.

(Those who have been around forever probably remember the time someone working for a freight company put the forks of a forklift *through* a pallet of slipcases... Sigh...)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

At the risk of being seen as a sycophant, Brian James Freeman gives good book...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've heard that about him
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,
    I know you folks deal with 1000's of orders for all your products but isn't there some way to track orders to combine shipping?
    I'd like another Charlie Choo choo case but shipping is half the price of the book! Couldn't it be combined with the other one I have ordered already?
    thanks much!

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Those are still in production, so I don't know. Charlie cases should start shipping on Wednesday and Hearts In Suspension cases should be after that.
    Would it be better for you at CD to ship these items together if a buyer, me, purchased both?
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hey Brian,
    I know you folks deal with 1000's of orders for all your products but isn't there some way to track orders to combine shipping?
    I'd like another Charlie Choo choo case but shipping is half the price of the book! Couldn't it be combined with the other one I have ordered already?
    thanks much!
    Definitely email Mindy if you want to add another copy to your existing order that hasn't shipped yet because she can do that manually for you! order@cemeterydance.com

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Would it be better for you at CD to ship these items together if a buyer, me, purchased both?
    If they were ordered on the same order, absolutely.

For items ordered separate orders that arrive at the warehouse at the same time, we still can't do anything to combine packages/orders for one shipment, which sucks because it would be very helpful!

Brian

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    At the risk of being seen as a sycophant, Brian James Freeman gives good book...

Very much looking forward to my lettered copy...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    What he said

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Very much looking forward to my lettered copy...
    Hey, same here! There was a delay at the printer, the books should have been done by now, but we only just received the cover binding approvals a few weeks ago, so now I'm hoping for October. Here is the binding for the Limited Edition:

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Who does your nails

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Who does your nails
    Mindy???

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Any update on the Hearts in Suspension slipcases?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Update from Cemetery Dance Web Page:

SLIPCASE for Hearts in Suspension by Stephen King trade:
    The slipcases are now done and will be shipping in September 2017.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hey Brian,
    thanks much!
    Definitely email Mindy if you want to add another copy to your existing order that hasn't shipped yet because she can do that manually for you! order@cemeterydance.com

Brian
    Thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got a choo choo. Thanks all

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Update from Cemetery Dance Web Page:

SLIPCASE for Hearts in Suspension by Stephen King trade:
    The slipcases are now done and will be shipping in September 2017.
    Yea I thought I posted that as well, but if I didn't, we're working on Charlie The Choo Choo cases now, Hearts in Suspension is next. I'm hoping these Charlie cases don't take too long so it should be next week for Hearts.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Stephen King at 70 special feature on EW.com this week:

http://ew.com/books/2017/09/18/steph...chard-chizmar/

Brian
    I enjoyed reading that. Thanks for the heads up.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 679 of 890 FirstFirst ... 179 579 629 669 677 678 679 680 681 689 729 779 ... LastLast