Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 890 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 685 725 775 ... LastLast
Results 16,851 to 16,875 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Posted edited because we have plenty of help for the project now, thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Does anyone here know any anal retentive Stephen King collectors?
    Something about a bear in the woods comes to mind
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, will we be able to order PS Publishing's new Colorado Kid through CD? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Hey Brian, will we be able to order PS Publishing's new Colorado Kid through CD? Thanks!
    I haven't heard back from Pete yet, but I'm 99% sure we will have copies headed our way.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I haven't heard back from Pete yet, but I'm 99% sure we will have copies headed our way.
    Great!! I figured, so I haven't ordered yet. Thank you!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Perfect you can ignore my email then

Maerlyn's Imp allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

Great!! I figured, so I haven't ordered yet. Thank you!
    Keep us posted please as I am on the fence on picking this one up.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I *do* have the finished COINS for the GWENDY Limited Edition and Lettered Edition, which will also serve as each book's Numbering/Lettering designation (making each coin/book set unique -- book #1 gets coin #1, etc). They're very cool. I wonder if I should have tried buying something with one of them during the eclipse. Who knows, right?

Brian
    I love the corresponding number idea! Can't wait to see these!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I *do* have the finished COINS for the GWENDY Limited Edition and Lettered Edition, which will also serve as each book's Numbering/Lettering designation (making each coin/book set unique -- book #1 gets coin #1, etc). They're very cool. I wonder if I should have tried buying something with one of them during the eclipse. Who knows, right?

Brian
    I love the corresponding number idea! Can't wait to see these!
    +1 LOVE the idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Very excited for this one Brian!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just noticed that this thread has over 1 million views, and almost 17,000 posts!

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just noticed that this thread has over 1 million views, and almost 17,000 posts!
    Yeah, I think most of those views is probably me...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Yeah, I think most of those views is probably me...
    You aren't alone....
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Brian
    I was the unofficial millionth viewer and the 17000 poster. Do I win an arc of sleeping beauty? Please.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Brian
    I was the unofficial millionth viewer and the 17000 poster. Do I win an arc of sleeping beauty? Please.
    Since this is only post 16862 I think you are automatically disqualified from the running.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Brian
    Since this is only post 16862 I think you are automatically disqualified from the running.
    Lol. I did qualify as almost. ��

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are "Hearts in Suspension" and "Charlie the Choo Choo" slipcases still on track to ship this week?

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Are "Hearts in Suspension" and "Charlie the Choo Choo" slipcases still on track to ship this week?
    I still need a Choo Choo case! Hope there is a few extras
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I still need a Choo Choo case! Hope there is a few extras
    Hoping for extra Hearts in Suspension slipcases.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure that they where ever on track to ship this week. Or I should say I don't remember promising that they'd ship this week. They are here and in my list of things to ship.

So right now that list is as follows:

Early Readers Club (may have been called something else)
    Dinged Grab Bags
    Hearts in Suspension Slipcases
    Charlie Slipcases

The ERC shouldn't take too long, but there where a substantial number of dinged grab bags and those always take awhile to put together. I would guess the absolute earliest we'd start on the Hearts cases would be the end of next week.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Gone Girl Lettered? (I sound like a broken record, I know)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Gone Girl Lettered? (I sound like a broken record, I know)
    From the CD forum on the 21st:

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    They're here. Been here for a little bit, just haven't had a place to work them into the schedule with all the Shining / Gwendy madness. Hopefully soon, but it's hard to say since all my "summer" help has dried up now.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I'm not sure that they where ever on track to ship this week. Or I should say I don't remember promising that they'd ship this week. They are here and in my list of things to ship.

So right now that list is as follows:

Early Readers Club (may have been called something else)
    Dinged Grab Bags
    Hearts in Suspension Slipcases
    Charlie Slipcases

The ERC shouldn't take too long, but there where a substantial number of dinged grab bags and those always take awhile to put together. I would guess the absolute earliest we'd start on the Hearts cases would be the end of next week.

Sweet! ...and you didn't promise, I was just going by the CD updates. Since it said shipping in August and this the last week of August, well...:

Other Items and Books From Other Publishers:

Hearts in Suspension by Stephen King trade hardcover slipcase:
    This slipcase is in production and will be shipping in August 2017.
    Charlie the Choo Choo by Stephen King trade hardcover slipcase:
    This slipcase is in production and will be shipping in August 2017.

Sweet! ...and you didn't promise, I was just going by the CD updates. Since it said shipping in August and this the last week of August, well...:
    Yeah, that seemed a lot more likely before we spent a week reorganizing the storage warehouse.

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, that seemed a lot more likely before we spent a week reorganizing the storage warehouse.

I'd have been more than happy to help with that! ...and bring a uhaul along...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 675 of 890 FirstFirst ... 175 575 625 665 673 674 675 676 677 685 725 775 ... LastLast