Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 674 of 890 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 672 673 674 675 676 684 724 774 ... LastLast
Results 16,826 to 16,850 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Her art is so cool.
    Soooo good. I agree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program. I've seen a lot of talk about the membership but have never seen anything about what it costs for the yearly membership. Is it the same every year, or does it change depending on what is going to be offered?
    The pricing history of the CDCC:

CDCC 1: $99
    CDCC 2: $99
    CDCC 3: $99
    CDCC 4: $119
    CDCC 5: $119
    CDCC 6: $119
    CDCC 7: $119

But as was noted above, we recently sent a survey to current members of the CDCC 7 (full year only since the questions were most relevant to them) about what we could change, improve, etc, for the CDCC 8.

One of the questions was something like, "If we could reduce the price of the membership, but to do so we had to eliminate all of the exclusive bonus items except for the exclusive Limited Edition book, would that appeal to you?"

The exclusive bonus items like shirts, artwork, etc, are FUN, but they are create a bit of a drag on our production process -- when we're working on getting a short story for the t-shirt, we're NOT working on a book or the magazine, etc. But we know people DO really like the items when they finally arrive, so we're reading all of the answers carefully before making any decisions.

Technically, the CDCC is not refundable, but I think everyone who posts here knows better than that... if you decide to give it a try this year, and a month into it you're not liking any of the specials or you have a change of heart, you know you can just email me and we'll figure something out. The last thing we'd want to do is keep emailing you for another 11 months and have each email remind you that you're not digging the club.

Brian

P.S. I have one other idea for the exclusive bonus items for the CDCC 8, in terms of how to balance them and the cost of the club, but I need to see what everyone else in the office thinks. It's just an idea.

P.P.S. Don't worry if none of the above makes sense, ALL of the details about what the CDCC 8 involves WILL be in the announcement and on the product page.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Love the art. Erin does wonderful work.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    I finally had a chance to post a few samples of Erin S Well's interior artwork on the Robert McCammon product pages:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/tales-f...stone-bay.html
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/hell-co...your-door.html

Brian

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just to be sure that I am not mistaken, King isn't signing the lettered NIGHT SHIFT right? The same way that he didn't sign THE SHINING.
    The last signed lettered was THINNER?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Just to be sure that I am not mistaken, King isn't signing the lettered NIGHT SHIFT right? The same way that he didn't sign THE SHINING.
    Correct about Night Shift. The last book from us (that is out) that he singed was The Dark Man limited and lettered editions. There where also one or two other things which he signed but weren't specifically Stephen King books. I believe he signed the lettered and artist editions of Centuries Best and I believe he signed one of the editions of The Big Book of Necon, though I can't remember where the publication of these two books fell in relation to The Dark Man.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Correct about Night Shift. The last book from us (that is out) that he singed was The Dark Man limited and lettered editions. There where also one or two other things which he signed but weren't specifically Stephen King books. I believe he signed the lettered and artist editions of Centuries Best and I believe he signed one of the editions of The Big Book of Necon, though I can't remember where the publication of these two books fell in relation to The Dark Man.
    I know you guys are working hard to get him to sign Pet Cemetery though. lol Reallllllllllllllly will bring the set together!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thinner was from PSPublishing.
    After Thinner, King signed the lettered Skeleton Crew, also from PS.
    Upcoming: the lettered 'Salem's Lot, also signed by king, also from PS.
    Lettered Night Shift next - not signed by King - yet.

sk

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe GBB, and Sleeping Beauties S/L and lettered will be signed by King.

Country
    Country Flag

They are for sure. As they were sold that way
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Correct. I was mostly just listing books that have already been published.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I didn't see anything in the official updates about the GBB signed deluxe. Is there a currentstatus and/or estimated shipping date that can be shared?

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I didn't see anything in the official updates about the GBB signed deluxe. Is there a currentstatus and/or estimated shipping date that can be shared?
    Everything is ready for the printer and will send sent as soon as the signature sheets are back. I'll post an update when that happens.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Everything is ready for the printer and will send sent as soon as the signature sheets are back. I'll post an update when that happens.

Brian
    Wasn't this a scheduled May/June delivery? Just curious is all. Tough to get the signators on the same page, I'm sure.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Brian
    Wasn't this a scheduled May/June delivery? Just curious is all. Tough to get the signators on the same page, I'm sure.
    Never promised that, not in a million years.

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Never promised that, not in a million years.

Brian

My bad. Memory is not so reliable these days!!! LOL You guys will get it done I'm sure!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

My bad. Memory is not so reliable these days!!! LOL You guys will get it done I'm sure!!!
    My memory is terrible, but luckily I do remember when we promise something truly insane because that makes my hair gray and keeps me awake at night!!

Brian

I *do* have the finished COINS for the GWENDY Limited Edition and Lettered Edition, which will also serve as each book's Numbering/Lettering designation (making each coin/book set unique -- book #1 gets coin #1, etc). They're very cool. I wonder if I should have tried buying something with one of them during the eclipse. Who knows, right?

Brian

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update Brian. It'll take as long as it takes, and it's always worth the wait. Keep knocking them outta the park!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

GBB eclipse coin:

For anyone who has been hoping we'll do another artwork portfolio like we did for IT, I hope you liked the artwork we've posted for SLEEPING BEAUTIES... details to come later this year when it's closer to publication, but I'm very excited about this one!

Brian

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Well that sealed the deal, looks like I'm buying the gift edition Sleeping Beauties and art portfolio some day!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

For anyone who has been hoping we'll do another artwork portfolio like we did for IT, I hope you liked the artwork we've posted for SLEEPING BEAUTIES... details to come later this year when it's closer to publication, but I'm very excited about this one!

Brian
    Fantastic!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dont normally buy the portfolios and regret it now, so tgis is on my list of to buy.

Hopefully match to my book.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Well shit now I want to know how many there are going to be so I can email Mindy and request a low enough number to match a portfolio...

Traveler drain74 is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Brian
    Well shit now I want to know how many there are going to be so I can email Mindy and request a low enough number to match a portfolio...
    Once I had ordered Sleeping Beauties I requested the same number as I have been getting with the Doubleday books. Mindy has added the request and will do their best. It is a low enough number that I should be able to match with the art work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 674 of 890 FirstFirst ... 174 574 624 664 672 673 674 675 676 684 724 774 ... LastLast