Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 890 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673 674 675 683 723 773 ... LastLast
Results 16,801 to 16,825 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just read a bit about Quark. They killed the goose that laid the golden egg.
    Working with it must have been migraine inducing.
    Oh wow, that brought back a lot of memories... none of them very good, ha!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BJF is over on Patreon now as I'm sure most of ya know. If not, Brian James Freeman is creating short stories
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    BJF is over on Patreon now as I'm sure most of ya know. If not, Brian James Freeman is creating short stories
    Thank you for mentioning this! I know the usual approach with Patreon is to bug everyone you know until they sign-up or murder you, whichever comes first, but I've been trying to be as low key as possible. Hopefully, if people like the stories, they'll tell a few friends, etc. Thank you again!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Thank you for mentioning this! I know the usual approach with Patreon is to bug everyone you know until they sign-up or murder you, whichever comes first, but I've been trying to be as low key as possible. Hopefully, if people like the stories, they'll tell a few friends, etc. Thank you again!

Brian
    You're most welcome. I wasn't sure whether to mention it here or not. Figured easier to ask for forgiveness than permission . And I think ya have a few friends around these parts.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I know the usual approach with Patreon is to bug everyone you know until they sign-up or murder you, whichever comes first

Brian
    I'm considering one of the options above Brian. I'll let my decision be a surprise though...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Brian
    Man, I hated Quark.

Thanks for posting this RF

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post

Brian
    Man, I hated Quark.

Thanks for posting this RF
    I still use Quark. Never did find any love for InDesign - maybe because I never gave it a chance after the first version. I have it but never use it.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Were the Mccammon books announced to the pay for a newsletter people first?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

If you're talking about the CDC then I believe so.

The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club was emailed on Friday with their exclusive 20% discount.

Then on Monday we emailed anyone who had ordered at least one item in the last year to give them a 24 hour head start. We often do that since we feel those who have ordered directly from us deserve first shot at any books we think we might sell quickly (King, Hill, McCammon, Barker, etc).

By the way, members of the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club pay for a lot more than a "newsletter." Members receive:

1) Exclusive special offers and discounts sent straight to their inbox for the next 12 months including exclusive discounts on new books, exclusive sales of collectible books we can't offer the general public because we have so few copies, advance notice on new special offers and Limited Editions, and many other deals. (Members often see books that are never offered to the general public)

2) Advance notice of new Cemetery Dance Limited Editions before the general public and discounts of up to 30% off the retail price.

3) Advance notice of books from other publishers before the general public and discounts of up to 30% off the retail price. (In addition, whenever we only receive 25 or 50 copies of a signed Limited Edition from another publisher, those copies are offered first to the CDCC -- and if all the copies sell, those titles are never offered in the regular newsletter.)

4) Advance notice of special offers such as Grab Bags and other heavily discounted deals.

5) Opportunities to purchase books and other collectibles never offered to the general public. (When we have so few copies of a collectible that it would quickly oversell, we often email JUST the Collectors Club, so those collectors have the opportunity to add something very cool to their collection that we can't offer the general public. Some examples of what we've offered in the past include Stephen King signed Limited Editions, signed and framed Stephen King artwork, books that were Out of Print on publication that we had a few extra copies of in our warehouse, and even some incredible items from private collections that we sold on consignment.)

6) Special MEMBERS ONLY "sneak peek" production updates at unannounced projects

7) Exclusive Bonus Items Produced ONLY For Members... This varies from year to year but items have included exclusive Limited Edition books printed just for members, CD hats, shirts, coffee mugs, and other items of that nature.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Can't wait to get the email offering memberships.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Only about three weeks away!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It is totally worth the money!

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Do current members get offered membership renewal before it hits general public?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club was emailed on Friday with their exclusive 20% discount.

Then on Monday we emailed anyone who had ordered at least one item in the last year to give them a 24 hour head start. We often do that since we feel those who have ordered directly from us deserve first shot at any books we think we might sell quickly (King, Hill, McCammon, Barker, etc).

By the way, members of the Cemetery Dance Collectors Club pay for a lot more than a "newsletter." Members receive:

1) Exclusive special offers and discounts sent straight to their inbox for the next 12 months including exclusive discounts on new books, exclusive sales of collectible books we can't offer the general public because we have so few copies, advance notice on new special offers and Limited Editions, and many other deals. (Members often see books that are never offered to the general public)

2) Advance notice of new Cemetery Dance Limited Editions before the general public and discounts of up to 30% off the retail price.

3) Advance notice of books from other publishers before the general public and discounts of up to 30% off the retail price. (In addition, whenever we only receive 25 or 50 copies of a signed Limited Edition from another publisher, those copies are offered first to the CDCC -- and if all the copies sell, those titles are never offered in the regular newsletter.)

4) Advance notice of special offers such as Grab Bags and other heavily discounted deals.

5) Opportunities to purchase books and other collectibles never offered to the general public. (When we have so few copies of a collectible that it would quickly oversell, we often email JUST the Collectors Club, so those collectors have the opportunity to add something very cool to their collection that we can't offer the general public. Some examples of what we've offered in the past include Stephen King signed Limited Editions, signed and framed Stephen King artwork, books that were Out of Print on publication that we had a few extra copies of in our warehouse, and even some incredible items from private collections that we sold on consignment.)

6) Special MEMBERS ONLY "sneak peek" production updates at unannounced projects

7) Exclusive Bonus Items Produced ONLY For Members... This varies from year to year but items have included exclusive Limited Edition books printed just for members, CD hats, shirts, coffee mugs, and other items of that nature.
    8 ) Personal attention from Mindy - She will handle all problems on a 24/7 basis, even when she's on holiday.

I can only assume this is a CDCC perk, she can't possibly be doing this for everyone!!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Do current members get offered membership renewal before it hits general public?
    Yep... and a discount on the next membership, too.

Brian

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

It is totally worth the money!
    Most definitely!!! Anyone not joining has no idea what they're missing out on.
    Absolutely highest compliments for the CDCC!!

sk

I finally had a chance to post a few samples of Erin S Well's interior artwork on the Robert McCammon product pages:

http://www.cemeterydance.com/tales-f...stone-bay.html
    http://www.cemeterydance.com/hell-co...your-door.html

Brian

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Her art is so cool.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree. I love that drawing of the little kid and the witch.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I was a first timer this year with the half membership and I will be signing up every year from now on. Definitely worth it! Please do a clothing item

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Brian
    I was a first timer this year with the half membership and I will be signing up every year from now on. Definitely worth it! Please do a clothing item
    To avoid confusion, I changed my name from jnbball to C1TIZEN_X

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program. I've seen a lot of talk about the membership but have never seen anything about what it costs for the yearly membership. Is it the same every year, or does it change depending on what is going to be offered?
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by C1TIZEN_X View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Brian
    To avoid confusion, I changed my name from jnbball to C1TIZEN_X

Anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program. I've seen a lot of talk about the membership but have never seen anything about what it costs for the yearly membership. Is it the same every year, or does it change depending on what is going to be offered?
    The price has gone up each year, but we took a survey and i was hoping for less "freebies", I E Hat, Keychain, etc...

JUST A REMINDER 2 years ago current members got a discount, last year we did not. I was hoping you could offer the discount again this year to long term members and charge more for the newbies!!!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I was new at the 1/2 Year Offer after passing on it in previous years. The CDCC has simultaneously saved me LOADS of money AND broken the bank! My husband is starting to look at me crosseyed when he sees another CD box coming in. My only saving grace is that I get to say that everything is 1/2 Price since I stocked up on the CDCC Gift Certificate sale.....let's just not tell him about how much I spent on those gift certificates!

I'm looking forward to being in for the entire year from now on!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    I was new at the 1/2 Year Offer after passing on it in previous years. The CDCC has simultaneously saved me LOADS of money AND broken the bank! My husband is starting to look at me crosseyed when he sees another CD box coming in. My only saving grace is that I get to say that everything is 1/2 Price since I stocked up on the CDCC Gift Certificate sale.....let's just not tell him about how much I spent on those gift certificates!

I'm looking forward to being in for the entire year from now on!
    It DOES work that way, doesn't it?! When the insurance company said they were totaling my car, one of the things my boyfriend asked was: "When we go to the buy another one, do you think they'll take CD credit?!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 673 of 890 FirstFirst ... 173 573 623 663 671 672 673 674 675 683 723 773 ... LastLast