Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 671 of 890 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 669 670 671 672 673 681 721 771 ... LastLast
Results 16,751 to 16,775 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered a Chris Odgers remarque! I cannot wait to see what he comes up with!

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

The offer came in a little while ago.
    Couldn't resist, an ordered both remarques for my Artist Edition.

sk
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Anyone get a confirm from Mindy yet? I ordered about 30 min after I got the email (11:47am CT to be exact lol), so I am doing the waiting game to see if I was fast enough to get one of the 25 from Odgers.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

The offer came in a little while ago.
    Couldn't resist, an ordered both remarques for my Artist Edition.

sk
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Anyone get a confirm from Mindy yet? I ordered about 30 min after I got the email (11:47am CT to be exact lol), so I am doing the waiting game to see if I was fast enough to get one of the 25 from Odgers.
    I got the confirmation and have paid. I think I replied about 5 minutes after getting the email. Just happened to have my phone in hand at the time.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

i just got the sorry, sold out email. That sucks. So if anyone else ordered more than 30 min after the email went out its bad news

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

i just got the sorry, sold out email. That sucks. So if anyone else ordered more than 30 min after the email went out its bad news
    Are you just talking about the 25 available or the 100?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The 25 Odgers.

They offered Glenn instead and I declined. I like Glenn's work, but I prefer to have him do it after the fact. You lose the limitation of the remarque, but gain it being cheaper (actually when you factor in shipping back and forth it might be about the same) and I can choose the remarque after seeing what he did for everyone else. I did that with Carrie and I love that remarque.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

The 25 Odgers.

They offered Glenn instead and I declined. I like Glenn's work, but I prefer to have him do it after the fact. You lose the limitation of the remarque, but gain it being cheaper (actually when you factor in shipping back and forth it might be about the same) and I can choose the remarque after seeing what he did for everyone else. I did that with Carrie and I love that remarque.
    Great advice!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

The 25 Odgers.

btw, i believe Brian has said previously that they don't make anything off the remarques when all is said and done. I certainly don't mean to discourage anyone from getting one through CD and hope it isn't taken that way.

The 25 Odgers.

btw, i believe Brian has said previously that they don't make anything off the remarques when all is said and done. I certainly don't mean to discourage anyone from getting one through CD and hope it isn't taken that way.
    The artists are free to make whatever deals directly with collectors that they would like to make, so it's all good.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Question for Brian or Dan (and apologies if this has been answered before, or is just a dumb question for my having missed something):

CD's Night Shift product page specifies that it contains nineteen "pieces," but when looking up the contents of Night Shift on stephenking.com, I see 20 titles listed (I don't have my copy at hand to double check its TOC). Is something missing? Or maybe the listing is off?

It's possible that SK's site is wrong, or he listed something twice (I tried to be careful checking, but that's not exactly 100% reliable), or that I somehow otherwise bungled the count, so this is just a question, not an accusation.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Question for Brian or Dan (and apologies if this has been answered before, or is just a dumb question for my having missed something):

CD's Night Shift product page specifies that it contains nineteen "pieces," but when looking up the contents of Night Shift on stephenking.com, I see 20 titles listed (I don't have my copy at hand to double check its TOC). Is something missing? Or maybe the listing is off?

It's possible that SK's site is wrong, or he listed something twice (I tried to be careful checking, but that's not exactly 100% reliable), or that I somehow otherwise bungled the count, so this is just a question, not an accusation.
    As with the other books in this set, we are using the sales copy, bio, and author photo from the original Doubleday hardcover -- and I'm still debating what to do with the nineteen vs twenty wording on NIGHT SHIFT. One could rightly say we probably "should" correct that number since we used the corrected wording on 'SALEM'S LOT (Cody vs Callahan)... On the other hand, Doubleday themselves fixed the Callahan mistake. In the end, l suspect I will probably fix it for the final DJ because it will be confusing otherwise -- and most people probably aren't even noticing what we're doing with the DJ flaps, ha!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Thanks; I can imagine the fallout if something was left out...
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am in love with the eyeball picture. It's very retro - reminds me of the Twilight Zone!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The 25 Odgers.

Can you post a photo of the Carrie remarque Glenn created for you? I would love to see it!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Can you post a photo of the Carrie remarque Glenn created for you? I would love to see it!
    sure thing, i loved the pig related ones others got in theirs and just told him i would like one with the pigs, but left the rest up to him.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

sure thing, i loved the pig related ones others got in theirs and just told him i would like one with the pigs, but left the rest up to him.

That is an awesome piece!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I secured both with an email sent 25 minute after the update. Just lucked out since my internet had been out until about 5 minutes before the CD email.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Is this person a book dealer? They seem to have quite a few Shining S/L editions for sale:
    https://www.ebay.com/sch/5fatcatzz/m...p2047675.l2562

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Is this person a book dealer? They seem to have quite a few Shining S/L editions for sale:
    I was going to ask the same thing. Right now he's got 7 AE Shining and 10 GE editions.

Wish List
    Christine S/L

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I don't think so.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    I was going to ask the same thing. Right now he's got 7 AE Shining and 10 GE editions.

Due to my joining the collecting game late, I picked up one of each from this seller, which arrived last week. They are legit (I hope... )
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I don't think so.
    Was there a limit to how many AE Shinings you could buy from CD?

Wish List
    Christine S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    I am in love with the eyeball picture. It's very retro - reminds me of the Twilight Zone!
    Of the Chris Odgers remarque sheets that were shown in the art preview email, the eyeball picture is definitely my favourite too.

Brian, Would it be possible to post photos of all 25 Chris Odgers remarque sheets on the forum, in the same fashion as the 50 Don Maitz remarque sheets for The Shining that were posted? I'm sure everybody here would love to see them all...

I could do the donkey work in creating a thread and posting the pictures on the forum, if you're happy to send me the images?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think so.

IIRC, the limit was 1. Official book dealers that CD has a relationship MAY have been allowed more, but that is speculation on my part, so don't quote me.

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think so.

IIRC, the limit was 1. Official book dealers that CD has a relationship MAY have been allowed more, but that is speculation on my part, so don't quote me.
    Regarding purchasing multiple copies of The Shining, the CD website stated the following:

Ordering Multiple Copies:
    Please note that we cannot combine multiple orders, so if you want to save on shipping, please place one order.
    I think people were free to order as many copies as they wanted (subject to availability).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 671 of 890 FirstFirst ... 171 571 621 661 669 670 671 672 673 681 721 771 ... LastLast