Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 890 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 665 666 667 668 669 677 717 767 ... LastLast
Results 16,651 to 16,675 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Sorry to be cryptic, but some of you will know what I mean.

Brian,

I find it ironic you are using day for night.

Mike.
    I didn't even think of that until you pointed it out.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Brian,

Mike.
    I know, right? Ha! SO much artwork for that project, I cannot wait to show it off. Just received the final title page design and I want to post it RIGHT NOW, I love it so much. (I know, I'm a book geek...)

Brian
    Aren't you in charge man? Do what the heart tells you to do

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I ordered a Gwendy's Button Box t-shirt in a XXS (double small), and I received a XXL.
    The shirt was for my dog. She is not thrilled.
    Are there any XXS sizes left?

This totally made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

Brian,

Mike.
    I know, right? Ha! SO much artwork for that project, I cannot wait to show it off. Just received the final title page design and I want to post it RIGHT NOW, I love it so much. (I know, I'm a book geek...)

Brian
    Aren't you in charge man? Do what the heart tells you to do
    Soon... very soon!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Anyone here have access to a scanner and their copy of the original US hardcover editions of Night Shift and The Stand? They don't need to be 1st printings or anything like that, they just need to have the "classic" front cover art & design you'd expect on an early printing. I need really good, clean, high-res scans of both front covers -- and my copies are still packed from the move, unfortunately. Help?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Anyone here have access to a scanner and their copy of the original US hardcover editions of Night Shift and The Stand? They don't need to be 1st printings or anything like that, they just need to have the "classic" front cover art & design you'd expect on an early printing. I need really good, clean, high-res scans of both front covers -- and my copies are still packed from the move, unfortunately. Help?

Brian
    If somebody does not get it today, i will bring them to work tomorrow! Thank you. Glen

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    I would jump at the chance to help you out Brian, but I don't have a copy of these books unfortunately.

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

i haven't used my scanner in a while, but I can try to fire it up tonight and see if I can get what you need Brian. Do you only need the front cover?

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Here is a 600 DPI scan of Night shift... Sorry for the chipped corner... I have a copy with a chipped corner, a copy with a line on it and a copy with 2 lines on it.

If you need any other angles etc let me know. I'll scan the Stand here in a sec.

EDIT JK image was too big (MBs wise) let me make it smaller and I'll re-upload.

EDIT again: Just emailed it to you so you can have the Highest Quality

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Going through my CD orders trying to figure out what the mystery package arriving today is and came across some things I had completely forgotten ordering and am curious if anyone else got theirs or it just hasn't gone out yet:

CD Collector's Set #3 from January
    Early Review Copy Bundle from December
    Collectors Set #3 hasn't been published yet. The Early Review Copy Bundle (if that's what I think it is) are sitting in the warehouse behind about 4 or 5 pallets of stuff that needs to ship first.

For those interested, here is the tentative shipping schedule:

2nd batch of Joyland slipcases (these should have shipped ages ago, but it took awhile to resolve a problem with them)
    Little Silver Book (from Borderlands)
    Night Shift (from PS Publishing)
    Generic Black Slipcase (these also should have shipped ages ago, just took awhile to find a whole in the shipping schedule)

There's a lot more after that. 3 big projects and about 11 smaller ones, both CD and other publisher stuff. Hopefully we'll be back to making progress here now that we're finally past the huge projects that where Gwendy and The Shining. Those two projects ate the better part of 3 months of the shipping schedule.
    Best to keep those shipping minions hopping before Night (Shift) falls Or til Rich, BJF, and SK pull out another big ole monkey wrench and hurl it at ya!
    You say minions like there are minions. Though in a way you are correct, but it's more like I need to keep the shipping minions hopping before all my summer help disappears. Regularly it's just me and "New Dan" who only works like 15 hours a week.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post
    Going through my CD orders trying to figure out what the mystery package arriving today is and came across some things I had completely forgotten ordering and am curious if anyone else got theirs or it just hasn't gone out yet:

CD Collector's Set #3 from January
    Early Review Copy Bundle from December
    Collectors Set #3 hasn't been published yet. The Early Review Copy Bundle (if that's what I think it is) are sitting in the warehouse behind about 4 or 5 pallets of stuff that needs to ship first.

For those interested, here is the tentative shipping schedule:

2nd batch of Joyland slipcases (these should have shipped ages ago, but it took awhile to resolve a problem with them)
    Little Silver Book (from Borderlands)
    Night Shift (from PS Publishing)
    Generic Black Slipcase (these also should have shipped ages ago, just took awhile to find a whole in the shipping schedule)

There's a lot more after that. 3 big projects and about 11 smaller ones, both CD and other publisher stuff. Hopefully we'll be back to making progress here now that we're finally past the huge projects that where Gwendy and The Shining. Those two projects ate the better part of 3 months of the shipping schedule.
    Best to keep those shipping minions hopping before Night (Shift) falls Or til Rich, BJF, and SK pull out another big ole monkey wrench and hurl it at ya!
    You say minions like there are minions. Though in a way you are correct, but it's more like I need to keep the shipping minions hopping before all my summer help disappears. Regularly it's just me and "New Dan" who only works like 15 hours a week.
    Open up a location in North Georgia, I'll help you

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You mean the CD warehouse ISN'T filled with these guys? say it ain't so Dan...

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my Gwendy's T-shirt today. Very cool

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

AE of The Shining is gorgeous! I love the remarque Chadbourne did for mine.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Let's see it Tommy. I'll be posting mine once I get home from Angels In America: Millenium Calling.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Let's see it Tommy. I'll be posting mine once I get home from Angels In America: Millenium Calling.
    Might take a while, I was a Photobucket user.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

OK, so I have a couple questions for the group.

I just received my CD Shining AE. I know it is in a traycase, but should I Brodart it as well?

Next, I plan on purchasing the AE's of the rest of the CD Doubleday books going forward, if I am able. My question is, how do I get them remarqued? What is the cost for this service? I've been looking at the remarques on the Shining books and they look amazing. Thanks.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

What's the status of the GBB S/L?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post

I just received my CD Shining AE. I know it is in a traycase, but should I Brodart it as well?

Next, I plan on purchasing the AE's of the rest of the CD Doubleday books going forward, if I am able. My question is, how do I get them remarqued? What is the cost for this service? I've been looking at the remarques on the Shining books and they look amazing. Thanks.
    I brodart mine(even in a case). As far as the remarques go. If bought from the publisher and not after the fact through the artist alone, youll usually see an email(if on preorder) indicating a set amount of available remarques available. The price and quantity are dependent upon the artist. As far as going through the artist alone, after acquiring the book, youd just have to track down contact info for the artist, and discuss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    What's the status of the GBB S/L?
    Coins are done and I should have them next week. Files are all ready for the printer. Just waiting on last person to sign the sig sheets and then we're ready to rock n roll!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Cool Beans!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

I brodart mine(even in a case). As far as the remarques go. If bought from the publisher and not after the fact through the artist alone, youll usually see an email(if on preorder) indicating a set amount of available remarques available. The price and quantity are dependent upon the artist. As far as going through the artist alone, after acquiring the book, youd just have to track down contact info for the artist, and discuss

So, if I were to contact Mr. Maitz and ask him to remarque my AE Shining with one of the pictures posted here is there a chance he would or are those one-offs?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Cemetery Dance discussion thread

So, if I were to contact Mr. Maitz and ask him to remarque my AE Shining with one of the pictures posted here is there a chance he would or are those one-offs?
    Well, i cant really speak to that for sure but last time i communicated with him, he was doing remarques in that manner(customer requests) With artists, it really depends on their schedules, commitments etc but most that i know of, do remarques in that manner, yes

Well, i cant really speak to that for sure but last time i communicated with him, he was doing remarques in that manner(customer requests) With artists, it really depends on their schedules, commitments etc but most that i know of, do remarques in that manner, yes

Great, thanks. I sent him a message on his website and on Facebook.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great, thanks. I sent him a message on his website and on Facebook.
    Right on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 667 of 890 FirstFirst ... 167 567 617 657 665 666 667 668 669 677 717 767 ... LastLast