Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 663 of 890 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 661 662 663 664 665 673 713 763 ... LastLast
Results 16,551 to 16,575 of 22236

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Any news about the international shipping of THE SHINING sent to PS Publishing?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Sending this week hopefully. We're just about done our direct customers and should be onto the retailers later today or tomorrow.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Sending this week hopefully. We're just about done our direct customers and should be onto the retailers later today or tomorrow.
    Including remarqued AE's?

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Including remarqued AE's?
    Not those yet. Should probably get to those this week though. I like to make sure I have every "regular" book shipped before I even open a box of remarqued books. It's really, really easy to mix the two up, and that's the last thing I want to do.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Dan, would you be able to post a few photos of the remarques for the AE's?

I would love to see what Glenn Chadbourne has created for them!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Hi Dan, would you be able to post a few photos of the remarques for the AE's?

I would love to see what Glenn Chadbourne has created for them!
    I might be able to do that. No promises.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Received my AE The Shining today! Wow!!! Beautiful book!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

A lettered It popped up on eBay...for just over $15k.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

May I ask what is currently being shipped? My USPS dashboard shows a label was printed in Forest Hill, MD, but I didn't buy an Artist's Edition of The Shining (unfortunately - they look gorgeous!). So I have no clue. I need to make a spreadsheet or something...

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    A lettered It popped up on eBay...for just over $15k.
    I wouldn't sell mine.... Not even for $15k.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

That lettered IT is a bargain - FREE POSTAGE!!!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    May I ask what is currently being shipped? My USPS dashboard shows a label was printed in Forest Hill, MD, but I didn't buy an Artist's Edition of The Shining (unfortunately - they look gorgeous!). So I have no clue. I need to make a spreadsheet or something...
    We're still shipping The Shining. We are also shipping what we refer to as "regular" orders. Oh and I think Kate is working on Gwendy t-shirts in the front office in between other things.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I know I sound like a broken record, but what about Gone Girl lettered?

(oh and PS Night Shift)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Maybe it's gone, girl.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Maybe it's gone, girl.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

We're still shipping The Shining. We are also shipping what we refer to as "regular" orders. Oh and I think Kate is working on Gwendy t-shirts in the front office in between other things.
    Thanks, Dan. I did order the t-shirt, so maybe that's it. I swear, I do not order too much from you guys!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Thanks, Dan. I did order the t-shirt, so maybe that's it. I swear, I do not order too much from you guys!
    I occasionally try to tell myself that I do not buy too much from Cemetery Dance. I then go to their website and look at the recent releases page and quickly get brought back down. I currently have 9 of the 10 recent releases listed. Of course I only have 4 of the 6 listed on the coming soon page ordered so I am getting better.

Country
    Country Flag

So apparently, I have 2 orders coming from CD - the Gwendy's shirt, but I also placed a July 4th Sale order, so there's that too. I forgot an order I placed a week ago. Oops.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Yay! Even though, honestly, I forgot I ordered it!

WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

I love that signature page!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

For those wondering, we're pretty much done here now. Retailers are out the door, and the remarqued books should all be packed tomorrow (though maybe not actually picked up until Monday if via USPS).

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

For those wondering, we're pretty much done here now. Retailers are out the door, and the remarqued books should all be packed tomorrow (though maybe not actually picked up until Monday if via USPS).
    All caught up!!! Yahoo, I assume that your statement includes Turn out the lights? Slipcases for CTCC and HIS, Reading Stephen King, Joe Hill A little silver book, shining in the dark, shivers viii, six scary stories - thats just the first page of my orders....

not counting sleeping beauties....

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Any plans to release a Shining porfolio as well?

And WHEN CAN WE BUY Night shift???
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Don't suppose you have any extra Shining AE's just laying around?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 663 of 890 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 661 662 663 664 665 673 713 763 ... LastLast