Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 662 of 890 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 660 661 662 663 664 672 712 762 ... LastLast
Results 16,526 to 16,550 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Choo Choo slipcases be soon Brian?
    The slipcases are essentially done, but our case maker is holding them for us and not shipping yet because our warehouse was hit by a hurricane named THE GWENDY'S SHINING BUTTON BOX and there isn't a free pallet position to be found. I won't guess when we'll be able to receive and ship them, I don't have a clear idea on that yet, but they are getting closer in the grand scheme of things. I'm sure Dan will post a note when we reach them on the list!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Choo Choo slipcases be soon Brian?
    The slipcases are essentially done, but our case maker is holding them for us and not shipping yet because our warehouse was hit by a hurricane named THE GWENDY'S SHINING BUTTON BOX and there isn't a free pallet position to be found. I won't guess when we'll be able to receive and ship them, I don't have a clear idea on that yet, but they are getting closer in the grand scheme of things. I'm sure Dan will post a note when we reach them on the list!

Brian
    Tanks man. I hope you have one or two extra. I missed ordering and am pretty bummed by it. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Hi Brian - have all shining gift Editions shipped? I ordered a gift and artist. I got my artist but not my gift so far.

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Any chance someone purchased two copies of the Graveyard Edition Bentley Little's The Handyman and will be looking to sell one?

I placed my order, then a today I received an email from CD saying they oversold and my order had to be cancelled. I know, I should have ordered the day before. I don't blame CD, I blame myself. I was really looking forward to collecting this set but it would be pointless if I can't get the first one
    Drop me a line in a week. I'm willing to bet someone will randomly cancel their order in the next seven days, probably just minutes after Mindy finishes with cleaning up the "oversold" list.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hi Brian - have all shining gift Editions shipped? I ordered a gift and artist. I got my artist but not my gift so far.
    That sounds like a Dan question if I've ever heard one!

Brian

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I believe the Doubleday Years set announcement (mentioning all 6 books) was made in April 2014. At that time, the option of preordering the entire set was offered, so technically Night Shift was on sale (ever so briefly) at that time to those people.

Other than that, people who've bought lettered editions have had the inside track (early notice, I believe) on ordering newer lettered editions as they are offered (I don't think The Shining lettered ever got so far as being listed to the public on the CD website, having been snapped up ahead of time). I believe the same goes on with the Artist Edition, and given that there's more of those than of the lettereds to go around, you may see that listed on the website (but - and I can't overstate this - act fast if you see it).

Even the Gift Edition of The Shining didn't last too long, maybe a few weeks before they first stopped taking orders. Of course, they briefly went back on sale a bit after that (as CD confirmed its order count), and then after that, there's always the odd cancellation freeing up a spare copy or two, but anyone looking for a GE after they are first marked "sold out" is really taking their chances.

Each DY volume has sold faster than its predecessors, but whether that's due to the increased attention the set is receiving (and reputation it's building) or due to the relative popularity of the works (I think The Shining > Salem's Lot > Carrie in the eyes of many), I can't say - perhaps Night Shift lacks The Shining's widespread acclaim and adoration and won't continue that trend (but when The Stand hits - look out!), but even then, I recommend that any interested parties don't dawdle.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I believe the Doubleday Years set announcement (mentioning all 6 books) was made in April 2014. At that time, the option of preordering the entire set was offered, so technically Night Shift was on sale (ever so briefly) at that time to those people.

Other than that, people who've bought lettered editions have had the inside track (early notice, I believe) on ordering newer lettered editions as they are offered (I don't think The Shining lettered ever got so far as being listed to the public on the CD website, having been snapped up ahead of time). I believe the same goes on with the Artist Edition, and given that there's more of those than of the lettereds to go around, you may see that listed on the website (but - and I can't overstate this - act fast if you see it).

Even the Gift Edition of The Shining didn't last too long, maybe a few weeks before they first stopped taking orders. Of course, they briefly went back on sale a bit after that (as CD confirmed its order count), and then after that, there's always the odd cancellation freeing up a spare copy or two, but anyone looking for a GE after they are first marked "sold out" is really taking their chances.

Each DY volume has sold faster than its predecessors, but whether that's due to the increased attention the set is receiving (and reputation it's building) or due to the relative popularity of the works (I think The Shining > Salem's Lot > Carrie in the eyes of many), I can't say - perhaps Night Shift lacks The Shining's widespread acclaim and adoration and won't continue that trend (but when The Stand hits - look out!), but even then, I recommend that any interested parties don't dawdle.
    I remember being offered the lettereds set too as a pre-sale but just didn't have the scratch
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...aaaaand that's what happens when you take 45 minutes to compose your reply.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I believe we also offered THE SHINING collectors an early window for NIGHT SHIFT a while back...
    I did receive such an offer many months ago, but didn't want to be the first to mention it openly here.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Where any of yours remarques? If so I haven't shipped any of the remarques yet. I always hold those for last so I can avoid accidentally mixing them up with non remarqued books. Otherwise send me your account info and I can check on it for you.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

And remember, folks, CDCC members usually always get offers before the GP. Plus usually a discount on top of that. Not a bad investment if you're into CD's stuff
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The slipcases are essentially done, but our case maker is holding them for us and not shipping yet because our warehouse was hit by a hurricane named THE GWENDY'S SHINING BUTTON BOX ...

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

The slipcases are essentially done, but our case maker is holding them for us and not shipping yet because our warehouse was hit by a hurricane named THE GWENDY'S SHINING BUTTON BOX ...

Brian
    Yep, that's what it has felt like since early May!

I don't think I posted these little previews of SLEEPING BEAUTIES, but it's been one heck of a year so far and I might have:

Brian

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wicked. Just wicked. Love it.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my Shining AE today and CD did a bang up job on this one!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Art is no grabbing me yet but I reserve judgement until it is in my grubby little hands!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    And remember, folks, CDCC members usually always get offers before the GP. Plus usually a discount on top of that. Not a bad investment if you're into CD's stuff
    So SO true! I had never signed up before but did the half year offer this year. From now on it will be a FULL year.

Again, anyone with an extra hoodie remember me in the cold

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I posted these little previews of SLEEPING BEAUTIES, but it's been one heck of a year so far and I might have:

Brian
    Love, love, love! I can't wait to see what all of the various critters have to do with the story.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

CDCC?? How can I sign up?

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I believe it's Sept-Oct timeframe for the year sign up. And it's worth it.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    I believe it's Sept-Oct timeframe for the year sign up. And it's worth it.
    Cool, thanks.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

How is the Toy Museum by Camden Yards? Thinking about going there while the rest of the family goes to the Aquarium when we see the Orioles.

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I just received my Shining AE from CD and it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I also wanted to personally thank Mindy and Dan for the extra effort they put into my order. I was late ordering Salem's Lot from CD ( they sold out quick) and had to get it through Subterranean Press. When I ordered The Shining from CD and asked for #145 they said it was a number that went to Sub Press but they would see what they could do. I got my #145 thanks to Mindy and Dan asking Bill at Sub press to let them keep this number for me.

THANK YOU CD!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AWSOME!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post
    I just received my Shining AE from CD and it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I also wanted to personally thank Mindy and Dan for the extra effort they put into my order. I was late ordering Salem's Lot from CD ( they sold out quick) and had to get it through Subterranean Press. When I ordered The Shining from CD and asked for #145 they said it was a number that went to Sub Press but they would see what they could do. I got my #145 thanks to Mindy and Dan asking Bill at Sub press to let them keep this number for me.

THANK YOU CD!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AWSOME!!!!!!
    That's service!
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

+ Reply to Thread
Page 662 of 890 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 660 661 662 663 664 672 712 762 ... LastLast