Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 660 of 890 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 658 659 660 661 662 670 710 760 ... LastLast
Results 16,476 to 16,500 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Just a heads we printed shipping labels for maybe 800 orders on Tuesday, they're gonna take a couple days to ship. So don't be surprised if you don't see any movement on the tracking on those orders.
    Good to know; thanks.

Seems like half of my life is watching my e-mail for shipping notifications, and only this part of it is related to CD.

Amazon has a bizarre habit of accepting orders for things they don't have; they start by giving you a delivery date about 6 weeks in the future (and this is for a CD, something that's either on a warehouse shelf or not), then about a month later they tell you that the expected delivery date has dropped back by a month, then maybe they do the same thing again one month down the road, then finally comes the "out of stock" e-mail in which they kinda sorta but not really admit that they never had the damn thing in the first place.

First there was a CD my wife ordered for me in March - still waiting for that one.
    Then a CD I ordered for myself in March - delayed in April, then cancelled in May.
    Then, also in May, I ordered that same CD, but this time from Amazon.co.uk, who claimed to have it in stock - hurrah! Hurrah for the adventure!
    A few days ago, I received the first delay e-mail...so I contacted them and begged them to tell me the damn truth...

Sorry for the digression...
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Any news forthcoming about We're all in this together?

Traveler ZarkSeven is on a distinguished road ZarkSeven's Avatar

Just a heads we printed shipping labels for maybe 800 orders on Tuesday, they're gonna take a couple days to ship. So don't be surprised if you don't see any movement on the tracking on those orders.
    I got a FedEx shipping label tracking number on June 7th before vacations. I assume it's still sitting there.

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Yesterday received my first ever CD shipping notice e-mail (for The Shining; I bought Carrie and Salem's Lot through other suppliers); I am JACKED.

It's coming via media mail - so perhaps I'll have it by July 4th?
    Excellent!!
    Received my edition yesterday - and I'm from Europe.
    Apparently, orders from us foreigners were the first to go....

sk

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ZarkSeven View Post
    I got a FedEx shipping label tracking number on June 7th before vacations. I assume it's still sitting there.
    Probably. Did you order both a Gift and a Artist edition? Unfortunately when we printed the labels for just the Gift Editions the labels for the orders that had both a Artist Edition and a Gift Edition on them printed as well. I tried to put them on hold so notices wouldn't get sent, but it didn't work and our system sent the notices anyways.

Traveler ZarkSeven is on a distinguished road ZarkSeven's Avatar

Probably. Did you order both a Gift and a Artist edition? Unfortunately when we printed the labels for just the Gift Editions the labels for the orders that had both a Artist Edition and a Gift Edition on them printed as well. I tried to put them on hold so notices wouldn't get sent, but it didn't work and our system sent the notices anyways.
    Just the Gift Edition. Haven't been too worried about it being lost or anything given vacations and all. But now if it doesn't look like it will arrive by next Friday I might not be able to receive it for about a week and would need to see if you could hold it.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Just the Gift Edition. Haven't been too worried about it being lost or anything given vacations and all. But now if it doesn't look like it will arrive by next Friday I might not be able to receive it for about a week and would need to see if you could hold it.
    Yea it's probably not lost. Can you PM or email me your order number just to be safe?

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered both gift & artist editions of all the doubleday books. Got my gift edition last week. Haven't received a shipping notice for the artist edition yet though. Guess mine held!

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    I ordered both gift & artist editions of all the doubleday books. Got my gift edition last week. Haven't received a shipping notice for the artist edition yet though. Guess mine held!
    Did you order them on seprate orders? Or where they on the same order? If they where on the same order then it should've been held to ship together. I haven't even touched the orders for the Artist editions yet.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Did you order them on seprate orders? Or where they on the same order? If they where on the same order then it should've been held to ship together. I haven't even touched the orders for the Artist editions yet.

That explains it then!

I ordered all six doubleday book AEs then the next day received an email for a deal for all six GEs, so yeah, separate.

Thanks for the quick reply!!!

Presented without comment...

Hopefully that worked, I never know when linking images from the CD forums.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It worked. That's incredible!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

What is it? I'm not seeing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    It worked. That's incredible!
    I thought so. Weirdly it actually looks better in the picture than it does in person. They usually use copper or aluminum for these things, but for some reason they used what we think is brass for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    I was afraid of that. I rehosted the image elsewhere and changed the link. Check again.

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

It took me about three refreshes but it finally showed up. That's cool!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

It's a brass(?) printing plate of the Overlook.

Maybe just follow this link?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

I was afraid of that. I rehosted the image elsewhere and changed the link. Check again.
    Ahh, that explains why my refreshes worked.

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

It's a brass(?) printing plate of the Overlook.

Maybe just follow this link?
    Yep stamping die for the Lettered Edition.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, that's cool!!!

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Presented without comment...

You have my shipping address, correct?
    “Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.”
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Really beautiful.
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

For those who enjoy Halloween short stories and novellas, these five eBooks will be published by Hydra this October:

You can read more here:

http://www.brianjamesfreeman.com/hal...carnival-2017/

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Yesterday received my first ever CD shipping notice e-mail (for The Shining...
    Just got word that the USPS (media mail) has custody of it. Anyone have an idea on how long this thing should take to get to a suburb of Boston? I know MM isn't speed-oriented; I'm just curious what to expect.
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 660 of 890 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 658 659 660 661 662 670 710 760 ... LastLast