Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 890 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 702 752 ... LastLast
Results 16,276 to 16,300 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Like many others, I have a new addition with the:
    Salem's Lot-Cemetery Dance Art Portfolio #95 with Glenn Chadbourne & David Palumbo Remarques

I'm VERY pleased with it! Here are the Chadbourne & Palumbo Remarques!

Chadbourne

Palumbo
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Glenn Chadbourne remarque is absolutely stunning!!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Like many others, I have a new addition with the:
    Salem's Lot-Cemetery Dance Art Portfolio #95 with Glenn Chadbourne & David Palumbo Remarques

I'm VERY pleased with it! Here are the Chadbourne & Palumbo Remarques!

Chadbourne

Palumbo
    Those are almost exactly what I received! Like em a lot!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks guys, the Chadbourne one was quite detailed and doesn't come across 1/2 as nicely in the photo. I'll have to actually scan these someday.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Thanks guys, the Chadbourne one was quite detailed and doesn't come across 1/2 as nicely in the photo. I'll have to actually scan these someday.
    I bet it's awesome in person. I have a few chadborne remarques and they are all very detailed. I really like his textured / many lines style. I'm sure there is an official art phrase for that style, but I think you know what I'm referring to. Awesome stuff!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Seth!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great remarques everyone!

I saw NRB will have a Gwendy's coin in the June King box(can't wait to see what else they throw in!). I REALLY hope it doesn't match the $450 S/L version

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

I saw NRB will have a Gwendy's coin in the June King box(can't wait to see what else they throw in!). I REALLY hope it doesn't match the $450 S/L version
    That's news to me. So it shouldn't given I don't think we knew that they where doing a coin.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

That's news to me. So it shouldn't given I don't think we knew that they where doing a coin.
    They posted a photo on Instagram. Just showed one side(the great state of Maine) and said the other side was a "surprise"

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

They posted a photo on Instagram. Just showed one side(the great state of Maine) and said the other side was a "surprise"
    Interesting.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting.
    This is from their Facebook post

"June boxes are now gone for good but will include a limited edition Gwendy's Button Box coin (the other side is incredible), an item from IT, Carrie, Creepshow, Firestarter, The Long Walk, and the Dark Tower. Its one of the coolest boxes we've ever made.
    Not only that but 4 lucky people will be getting one of the Golden ticket items that we mentioned last week: Coffin Case Illustrator edition of Prime Evil, the @little_harvey_novelties
    Cujo mask novelty set, the Kathy Bates and James Caan signed Misery picture...Lastly We will also be sending out 1 @richard_chizmar
    Signed copy of Gwendy's Button Box. SPREAD THE WORD!!"
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Dumb question, but what is the NRB?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Dumb question, but what is the NRB?
    Nocturnal Readers Box

Monthly subscription type thing. You pay a fee, they send you a box of goodies (depending on theme for month I think). I haven't done it, so somebody that has can probably give you a better answer

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Link??

John

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Link??

John
    http://www.thenocturnalreadersbox.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Link??

John
    http://www.thenocturnalreadersbox.com/

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They won't do that... I think they were talking about CD no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably a question best answered by BJF.

Interesting.
    Yeah, I wonder where they got that idea. :sigh:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

Interesting.

Brian
    Imitation is a form of flattery, tackiness is not.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Interesting.

Brian

They say from you guys (CD):

Hey Nocturnal Reader's, we are thrilled to announce that we have been working with Cemetery Dance to create an exclusive Nocturnal Reader's Box edition for Stephen King and Richard Chizmar's upcoming "Gwendy's Button Box."

This will be something that you will not be able to get anywhere else and we are very grateful to the team at Cemetery Dance, D&V agency, Richard Chizmar and of course Stephen King. Which brings us to the Theme of June: All Hail the King. We will have limited boxes and once they are sold, they will never be printed again! We will tease the new cover art soon! It's completely different from the trade edition cover, and its beautiful!

We have tons of exclusive King goodies including items from The Dark Tower, Creepshow, Gwendy's, It, and a few others Everything in this box is limited to this box! They will sell out!!! We can't save any for anyone, first come first serve.

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Interesting.

Brian

They say from you guys (CD):

Hey Nocturnal Reader's, we are thrilled to announce that we have been working with Cemetery Dance to create an exclusive Nocturnal Reader's Box edition for Stephen King and Richard Chizmar's upcoming "Gwendy's Button Box."
    Yeah, worked with them to have the DJ produced, we're not involved with the rest of the set. Sounds like it's going to be pretty cool!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, worked with them to have the DJ produced, we're not involved with the rest of the set. Sounds like it's going to be pretty cool!

Brian

OOOH, gotcha! Sounds cool but I'm more looking forward to CD's book/coin

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah, worked with them to have the DJ produced...
    That's cool. I'd wondered if "we have been working with Cemetery Dance" was really more "we placed an order with Cemetery Dance;" good to know it wasn't.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post

Brian

OOOH, gotcha! Sounds cool but I'm more looking forward to CD's book/coin
    Me too! You know it's going to be wicked awesome. Although I do have the NRB box on order but I can't imagine that the coins are going to be the same.
    Brian, I know you answered earlier on extra slipcases for these variants, will they be available when the slipcases are in the warehouse?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 652 of 890 FirstFirst ... 152 552 602 642 650 651 652 653 654 662 702 752 ... LastLast