Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 890 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 701 751 ... LastLast
Results 16,251 to 16,275 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Boswell Books, in Milwaukee hinted about an imporant annoucement coming soon. This might be it.
    Boswell is really the only independent bookstore in Milwaukee. So I would have to believe they are backing the event.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Why the fuck didn't I order one for me. I ordered the gift edition and I'm SO regreting it not ordering this one as well.

Brian...any chance there might be copies left when these are about to be shipped? Artist edition I mean, of course.
    Not sure, will have a better idea at the end of May!
    I sent an email regarding this same question. If, by chance, you do realize you have some AE's available how will you sell them? I would really like to get one as well if possible.

Also, I read in one of the forums here that member of CD get advanced opportunities to purchase before the general public. What does it take to become a member? Thanks.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    Hey Dan, going to be shipping the rest of the dinged grab bags soon?
    As soon as I'm done Gwendy and caught up on the "regular order" fall out from shipping nothing but Gwendy for the last week and a half.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    Why the fuck didn't I order one for me. I ordered the gift edition and I'm SO regreting it not ordering this one as well.

Brian...any chance there might be copies left when these are about to be shipped? Artist edition I mean, of course.
    I sent an email regarding this same question. If, by chance, you do realize you have some AE's available how will you sell them? I would really like to get one as well if possible.

Also, I read in one of the forums here that member of CD get advanced opportunities to purchase before the general public. What does it take to become a member? Thanks.
    The CDCC is a yearly subscription that I think resets every September/October. It's a paid membership and is definitely worth joining.

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

The CDCC is a yearly subscription that I think resets every September/October. It's a paid membership and is definitely worth joining.
    Do you have a link? I looked on the CD site and cannot find anything. I'm probably not looking in the right place. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do you have a link? I looked on the CD site and cannot find anything. I'm probably not looking in the right place. Thanks.
    They just did their half year sale for the CDCC. You'll have to wait til they advertise it again; which will be in the Fall like Joe said. It'd be a good idea to sign up for their newsletter as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    They just did their half year sale for the CDCC. You'll have to wait til they advertise it again; which will be in the Fall like Joe said. It'd be a good idea to sign up for their newsletter as well.
    Thanks for the info. I believe I'm already on the mailing list. Guess I'll hve to wait a few months to join the cool kids class

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info. I believe I'm already on the mailing list. Guess I'll hve to wait a few months to join the cool kids class
    Most welcome. And then you'll always be notified in advanced of the next CDCC I'll admit I don't use it much but I regard it along the lines of insurance and condoms. Best to have it than not
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is offered every September. Membership costs between $99 and $119 per year depending on what "bonus items" we're producing that year, and members get the following:

1) Exclusive special offers and discounts sent straight to their inbox for the next 12 months including exclusive discounts on new books, exclusive sales of collectible books we can't offer the general public because we have so few copies, advance notice on new special offers and Limited Editions, and many other deals. (Members often see books that are never offered to the general public)

2) Advance notice of new Cemetery Dance Limited Editions before the general public and discounts of up to 30% off the retail price.

3) Advance notice of books from other publishers before the general public and discounts of up to 30% off the retail price. (In addition, whenever we only receive 25 or 50 copies of a signed Limited Edition from another publisher, those copies are offered first to the CDCC -- and if all the copies sell, those titles are never offered in the regular newsletter.)

4) Advance notice of special offers such as Grab Bags and other heavily discounted deals.

5) Opportunities to purchase books and other collectibles never offered to the general public. (When we have so few copies of a collectible that it would quickly oversell, we often email JUST the Collectors Club, so those collectors have the opportunity to add something very cool to their collection that we can't offer the general public. Some examples of what we've offered in the past include Stephen King signed Limited Editions, signed and framed Stephen King artwork, books that were Out of Print on publication that we had a few extra copies of in our warehouse, and even some incredible items from private collections that we sold on consignment.)

6) Special MEMBERS ONLY "sneak peek" production updates at unannounced projects!

7) Exclusive Bonus Items Produced ONLY For Members:

* This varies from year to year but items have included exclusive Limited Edition books printed just for members, CD hats, shirts, coffee mugs, and other items of that nature.

Hope this helps!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club is offered every September. Membership costs between $99 and $119 per year depending on what "bonus items" we're producing that year, and members get the following:

1) Exclusive special offers and discounts sent straight to their inbox for the next 12 months including exclusive discounts on new books, exclusive sales of collectible books we can't offer the general public because we have so few copies, advance notice on new special offers and Limited Editions, and many other deals. (Members often see books that are never offered to the general public)

2) Advance notice of new Cemetery Dance Limited Editions before the general public and discounts of up to 30% off the retail price.

3) Advance notice of books from other publishers before the general public and discounts of up to 30% off the retail price. (In addition, whenever we only receive 25 or 50 copies of a signed Limited Edition from another publisher, those copies are offered first to the CDCC -- and if all the copies sell, those titles are never offered in the regular newsletter.)

4) Advance notice of special offers such as Grab Bags and other heavily discounted deals.

5) Opportunities to purchase books and other collectibles never offered to the general public. (When we have so few copies of a collectible that it would quickly oversell, we often email JUST the Collectors Club, so those collectors have the opportunity to add something very cool to their collection that we can't offer the general public. Some examples of what we've offered in the past include Stephen King signed Limited Editions, signed and framed Stephen King artwork, books that were Out of Print on publication that we had a few extra copies of in our warehouse, and even some incredible items from private collections that we sold on consignment.)

6) Special MEMBERS ONLY "sneak peek" production updates at unannounced projects!

* This varies from year to year but items have included exclusive Limited Edition books printed just for members, CD hats, shirts, coffee mugs, and other items of that nature.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks for the explanation Brian. How about letting me sign up now? I would have saved quite a bit of money considering I just bought 5 books and a magazine subscription

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hope this helps!
    Is this available to your friends across the pond too? 😀
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Most welcome. And then you'll always be notified in advanced of the next CDCC I'll admit I don't use it much but I regard it along the lines of insurance and condoms. Best to have it than not

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    Is this available to your friends across the pond too? ��
    Yes it is. I live "across the pond" and have been a member of the CDCC for several years.

Joining the CDCC is worth every penny, so you need to join up as soon as you get the opportunity to do so! You won't regret it!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Got my trade "Gwendy's" today!!! When do the s/l's ship?
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    Early next year........

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! The closest city to me will be on my birthday!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Hard to say exactly. Waiting on the signature sheets to finish their journey -- all four contributors (two authors, two artists) are signing. I'm approving the design for the coins this week, though. Why wait? Ha...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

May be a dumb question, but how hard is it going to be to get tickets for one of these? Will it be a lottery type drawing or purchase tickets outright?
    Some sites sold out within minutes for the last tour. St. Louis will be my best bet if it's in the cards for me. Anyone else planning on attending that one?
    St. Louis for me as well, if it works out for me

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Early next year........

Really? Wow, oh well, that's cool I guess. CD always comes through in the end. Thanks to, Mr. Freeman, IMHO!!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Early next year........

Really? Wow, oh well, that's cool I guess. CD always comes through in the end. Thanks to, Mr. Freeman, IMHO!!!!
    I was just being facetious, Bill lol. My comments do not reflect the opinions of CD or their staff members

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Early next year........

I was just being facetious, Bill lol. My comments do not reflect the opinions of CD or their staff members

lol Whew!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    May be a dumb question, but how hard is it going to be to get tickets for one of these? Will it be a lottery type drawing or purchase tickets outright?
    Some sites sold out within minutes for the last tour. St. Louis will be my best bet if it's in the cards for me. Anyone else planning on attending that one?
    St. Louis for me as well, if it works out for me
    Cool, Seth. Maybe we can met up if it works out. I'll be a tad torn though if it's a pre-signed event. I completely understand the thought process behind it though. It'd make for a long day for anyone and SK isn't a spring chicken. Still might be cool if Owen will be personalizing them. Personally, I'm actually looking more forward to Joe's announcement; if/when there is one.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm approving the design for the coins this week, though.

Brian
    Did I miss something or is this a tease?
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

Brian
    You missed something.

This is from the Lonely Roads website and refers to the Limited and lettered:
    About this Special Edition:
    This special edition will have an OVERSIZED trim size of 7 inches by 10 inches and will include an additional piece of full color artwork by Ben Baldwin and additional interior illustrations by Keith Minnion, along with a CUSTOM-MINTED nickel coin featuring a very special surprise for the “heads” side. There will only be enough coins produced for the signed editions and this coin will never be minted again.

Millionth Post Club racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45 is a splendid one to behold racerx45's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by racerx45 View Post

Brian
    You missed something.

This is from the Lonely Roads website and refers to the Limited and lettered:
    About this Special Edition:
    This special edition will have an OVERSIZED trim size of 7 inches by 10 inches and will include an additional piece of full color artwork by Ben Baldwin and additional interior illustrations by Keith Minnion, along with a CUSTOM-MINTED nickel coin featuring a very special surprise for the “heads” side. There will only be enough coins produced for the signed editions and this coin will never be minted again.
    Oh, thanks
    Perhaps I am simply a madman who dreamt of being sane for a little while.
    — Roland Deschain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 651 of 890 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 661 701 751 ... LastLast