Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 650 of 890 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 648 649 650 651 652 660 700 750 ... LastLast
Results 16,226 to 16,250 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Thank you Dan - appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you get your portfolio? i know i am waiting anxiously for my Gwendy's books! No shipment notice yet.
    Don't start him off again, FFS!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my shipping notice!

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I saw some out in the "wild" at B&N yesterday. Was tempted to buy it.
    I saw some at my B&N on Saturday. They looked so pretty, just sitting there waiting to be bought and mylar covered (oh yeah, and read).

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    None of the bookstores SHOULD have been shipping their copies to arrive before tomorrow, May 16. We've been shipping since last Monday, starting with non-US orders, and working our way "closer and closer" to Maryland, so all orders would arrive this week, give or take. The last Maryland orders are going out today. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about Amazon and Barnes & Noble breaking the street date and shipping them early.

Brian
    Tsk, tsk, Barnes and Noble White Marsh!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

So far it looks like B&N are the only ones that broke street date. We're actually just about done shipping all our direct customer orders. I expect to be done no later than Wednesday, though we'll probably be done on Tuesday. Honestly under normal circumstances we would've been shipping this for another week yet, but thankfully timing worked out in a way where a lot of temporary help just happened to be available last week and this week. If the books had arrived maybe 2 days sooner we actually might have all the books out the door by the release date.

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi, is it release day today?

My Kobo app has dowloaded Gwendys just now. Looking forward to reading it.

Cheers

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys (excuse me if this has been asked before) - will PS Publishing be receiving copies of Sleeping Beauties as well? I prefer to order through them because of the shipping costs but I would hate missing out on it if it sells out directly at CD.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Hi guys (excuse me if this has been asked before) - will PS Publishing be receiving copies of Sleeping Beauties as well? I prefer to order through them because of the shipping costs but I would hate missing out on it if it sells out directly at CD.
    Michaël, I already asked Brian and he said PS will be getting copies.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Alan!!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I saw some at my B&N on Saturday. They looked so pretty, just sitting there waiting to be bought and mylar covered (oh yeah, and read).

None of the bookstores SHOULD have been shipping their copies to arrive before tomorrow, May 16. We've been shipping since last Monday, starting with non-US orders, and working our way "closer and closer" to Maryland, so all orders would arrive this week, give or take. The last Maryland orders are going out today. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do about Amazon and Barnes & Noble breaking the street date and shipping them early.

Brian
    IDK how they are expected to adhere to a street date when their employees don't even know how to identify a first printing
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    IDK how they are expected to adhere to a street date when their employees don't even know how to identify a first printing
    No kidding!

Quote Originally Posted by shaq View Post
    Hi, is it release day today?

My Kobo app has dowloaded Gwendys just now. Looking forward to reading it.

Cheers
    Yep, today is the day!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq is a splendid one to behold shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am loving it up to now (lunch break allowed a few pages)

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian
    To be fair most people outside of collectors don't know anything about the different printings.

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Hey Dan, going to be shipping the rest of the dinged grab bags soon?

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

One question for Brian. If I ordered Gwendy's in the last week will I get a first edition? Thanks.

Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BOOK TOUR ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!!

https://stephenking.com/p/sleeping-beauties/
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BOOM

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about C1TIZEN_X has a spectacular aura about

May be a dumb question, but how hard is it going to be to get tickets for one of these? Will it be a lottery type drawing or purchase tickets outright?

Wish List
    Christine S/L

“Everyone isn’t bad, Mama! Everything isn’t a sin!” - Carrie

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jnbball View Post
    May be a dumb question, but how hard is it going to be to get tickets for one of these? Will it be a lottery type drawing or purchase tickets outright?

It very well could be yes. KEEP watch on the site though. It sure has helped me my man!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Some sites sold out within minutes for the last tour. St. Louis will be my best bet if it's in the cards for me. Anyone else planning on attending that one?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Some sites sold out within minutes for the last tour. St. Louis will be my best bet if it's in the cards for me. Anyone else planning on attending that one?
    It's a toss up for me. I'm in Georgia so it's either St. Louis or Sarasota. They are both between 8 and 9 hours away. I may try for both and hope I get at least one of them.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Super excited for Milwaukee!

One question for Brian. If I ordered Gwendy's in the last week will I get a first edition? Thanks.
    From us? Definitely!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

Boswell Books, in Milwaukee hinted about an imporant annoucement coming soon. This might be it.

Stephen King made a frightening proposal with Gwendy's Button Box: Write a story with him:

http://ew.com/books/2017/05/16/steph...chard-chizmar/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 650 of 890 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 648 649 650 651 652 660 700 750 ... LastLast