Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 890 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 692 742 ... LastLast
Results 16,026 to 16,050 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like King's german publisher are going to translate and publish GWENDY'S !
    > https://www.randomhouse.de/Buch/Gwen...ne/e532121.rhd
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TravelinJack View Post
    Got my EOW slipcase today. Looks great, no extras though. Plenty of hand selected limited edition peanuts, Bev was right. :-)
    My is on it's way... i guess no extras for me too
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey all, just got my Salems port... both sides are torn where the prints go in... anyone else have this issue? Seems like there is too many prints for the folder. Brian, what are the options? thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Hey all, just got my Salems port... both sides are torn where the prints go in... anyone else have this issue? Seems like there is too many prints for the folder. Brian, what are the options? thanks
    Contact Dan or Mindy and they can send you a new folder. The replacement should be fine if you don't ship the prints in the folder, which we learned after the fact. I did indeed purchase too much artwork for this one, but the replacement folder should be okay if you're more careful with it than the Post Office or UPS will be.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Contact Dan or Mindy and they can send you a new folder. The replacement should be fine if you don't ship the prints in the folder, which we learned after the fact. I did indeed purchase too much artwork for this one, but the replacement folder should be okay if you're more careful with it than the Post Office or UPS will be.

Brian
    Can't wait to see my remarques

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Thanks Brian!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

Brian
    The remarques and the folio's for anyone who hasn't received their yet will be shipping this week. I've gotten everything back from Glenn and David I needed.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    The remarques and the folio's for anyone who hasn't received their yet will be shipping this week. I've gotten everything back from Glenn and David I needed.
    Excellent, I've really been looking forward to this! Thanks Dan!
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If only the folder's for the AE Doubledays were the same as the one for It. That folder is a beaut!
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Word on the street is that GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX is headed back to a second printing before publication, just FYI.

Brian
    COULD THAT BE A CONCERN FOR INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORES WHO PLANNED TO ORDER (fEARING THEY MAY NOT GET fIRST pRINTINGS)?
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Word on the street is that GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX is headed back to a second printing before publication, just FYI.

Brian
    COULD THAT BE A CONCERN FOR INDEPENDENT BOOKSTORES WHO PLANNED TO ORDER (fEARING THEY MAY NOT GET fIRST pRINTINGS)?
    We take preorders from those bookstores as well. So as long as they place their orders before we run out they should be good to go.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok, so this may have been mentioned previously, but is CD going to (I guess I'm requesting) option the Hodges's Trilogy for a super sweet S/L series? Pa Pa Pa Please.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:

Country
    Country Flag

Just a heads up to the kind folks at CD, not sure if anyone else is seeing this but it appears the website is down. Overloaded database or something. Hopefully nothing terrible for you guys and just my browsers.

WTB:

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a heads up to the kind folks at CD, not sure if anyone else is seeing this but it appears the website is down. Overloaded database or something. Hopefully nothing terrible for you guys and just my browsers.
    Nope not just you good catch. Hopefully they get it fixed. Wouldn't want the site to be messed for any new books they might release

Country
    Country Flag

My first thought was uh oh, what am I missing? Must be a big release and the site is overwhelmed. May-hap it is, may-hap it isn't.

WTB:

Yep, we are aware that the site is down, and it is being worked on. Thank you for your patience!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Yep, we are aware that the site is down, and it is being worked on. Thank you for your patience!

Brian
    Thanks.
    At least now I can save some money.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post

Brian
    Thanks.
    At least now I can save some money.
    Ain't that the truth. The site is back up though <opens wallet and watches moths fly out>

WTB:

Citizen of Gilead AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad is a name known to all AstroDad's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Still on track to get all of the remarqued Salem's Portfolios out this week?

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

And the dinged grab bag?

Quote Originally Posted by AstroDad View Post

Brian
    Still on track to get all of the remarqued Salem's Portfolios out this week?
    They slid to next week, but will definitely be next week.

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    And the dinged grab bag?
    These are still on the "To Do List". I can't make any promises on how soon I'll be able to get to them though. Things are about to get really hectic around here.

Country
    Country Flag

And the dinged grab bag?
    These are still on the "To Do List". I can't make any promises on how soon I'll be able to get to them though. Things are about to get really hectic around here.
    Can you find a dinged Cronin Trilogy set for me in the way back there, dust it off, and send my way? :-)

WTB:

And the dinged grab bag?
    Can you find a dinged Cronin Trilogy set for me in the way back there, dust it off, and send my way? :-)
    I could probably come up with a copy of The Twelve, but I'm positive I don't have any copies of The Passage.

Country
    Country Flag

And the dinged grab bag?
    I could probably come up with a copy of The Twelve, but I'm positive I don't have any copies of The Passage.
    I actually have a copy of the Twelve (PC Copy), but very much appreciate you saying that. I was worried you wouldn't have a dinged or PC copy of the Passage. I'll keep searching the wild web. Thanks though, Dan!

WTB:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 642 of 890 FirstFirst ... 142 542 592 632 640 641 642 643 644 652 692 742 ... LastLast