Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 890 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 690 740 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 16,000 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Brian, someone can buy the books and do what they want and re sell them legally? Without approval?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    eg the discussion we had for the Eyes of the dragon rebound books for instance.
    Thought of that.... by those are used books. Where those are brand new...

Legally there isn't a difference between used and new books. Really a book is "used" as soon as it leaves the publisher / printer. Once it's been sold it becomes "used".

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Brian, someone can buy the books and do what they want and re sell them legally? Without approval?

eg the discussion we had for the Eyes of the dragon rebound books for instance.
    Thought of that.... by those are used books. Where those are brand new...

I've seen books at Half Price books the same week they are published. Those would be considered used.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah true guys.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I LOVE the white Traycase from Doctor Sleep, it's the book my eye is immediately drawn to on my shelf, though I DO have the clear plastic/mylar bag tightly taped around it on the shelf to keep it from collecting dirt or transferring color from any neighboring book. I'm not opposed to them because there ARE workable solutions to keeping it that great blinding snow white. I wouldn't want them on every book, but think that it is a very fitting color for The Shining. Keep 'em coming on occasion when it really fits the book.
    WANTED
    US 1st Printings. I have THESE
    #92 IT Portfolio (or the #95 IT to swap for the #92 that I have)
    Any #95 SK-related Cemetery Dance Edition
    Any #7 PS Publishing Edition
    Sleeping Beauties: Signed Tour version.

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Dan or Brian,
    Can you tell us how many the first printing of Gwendy's Button will be?
    If not an exact number, maybe a range or less than xxK?
    thanks!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hey Dan or Brian,
    thanks!
    10001 1st copies

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Dan or Brian,
    thanks!
    10001 1st copies

10,001 is metric.
    English quantity is 9,019.

Country
    Country Flag

That's right

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Hey Dan or Brian,
    thanks!
    According to my sources, more than 10,000 copies and less than 1,000,000,000!

(I will post a real number if and when I am allowed to post one.)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Hey Dan or Brian,
    thanks!

Brian
    A billion copies would be quite the print run

Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The McDonald's of the publishing world.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cryptkeeper View Post
    The McDonald's of the publishing world.
    Hopefully, more digestible.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Hey Dan or Brian,
    thanks!

Brian
    A billion copies would be quite the print run
    I suspect it'll fall short of that count!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Any update on the End Of Watch and Hearts in Suspension slipcases?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    The EOW cases have started to ship i believe

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Gunslinger Apprentice richardsrarebooks will become famous soon enough

How about the "dinged" grab bag?

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by richardsrarebooks View Post
    "dings" are being added as we speak...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Our issue with End Of Watch has been finally and those cases are shipping as we speak. I'm not sure where the Hearts in Suspension slipcases is at in production.

These are on my list of stuff to ship, unfortunately they keep getting bumped by more urgent projects. Right now we're working on End of Watch cases and then I we'll be shipping The Fall. I hope to squeeze the dinged grab bags in between The Fall and the following project, but that'll depend on how long The Fall takes and how quickly the next thing gets here.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Any truth to the rumor that CD consulted with The Folio Society so as to get the dings just right (and on every last book)?
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Any truth to the rumor that CD consulted with The Folio Society so as to get the dings just right (and on every last book)?

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Gold

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Hearts in Suspension should be here this summer. Everyone has seen the stamping, right? I can't remember when we started doing the 3-D mock-ups, ha...

Brian

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Just wanna give a shout out to the good folk at CD. Top notch in every way.

Publishers Weekly review for GWENDY has arrived and it's a good one:

"This absorbing novella by horror giants King (End of Watch) and Chizmar (A Long December) revisits one of King's most popular locales. It's 1974 when 12-year-old Gwendy Peterson is offered a magic box by a man named Richard Farris, whom she meets at the top of one of the cliffside Suicide Stairs in Castle Rock, Maine. Farris wears a "small neat black hat" and seems to know just who Gwendy is and what she wants. Eight buttons grace the mahogany box he offers to Gwendy, and a lever dispenses silver dollars and intricate chocolates that Farris claims will help Gwendy lose weight and escape being called 'Goodyear' by her classmates. Lose weight she does, but that's not all. Wonderful things keep happening in Gwendy's life, and she's happier than she's ever been. But when she decides to press one of the buttons, the consequences are horrendous. The novella follows Gwendy through high school and beyond, capturing the golden-hued joy of childhood and the wonder of friendship and first love, all under the shadow of temptation. This bite-size gem of a story packs quite a punch, and the only complaint readers will likely have is that it isn't longer."
    — Publishers Weekly

+ Reply to Thread
Page 640 of 890 FirstFirst ... 140 540 590 630 638 639 640 641 642 650 690 740 ... LastLast