Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 638 of 890 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 648 688 738 ... LastLast
Results 15,926 to 15,950 of 22242

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

I really, really like the colors that came together for this project... The white slipcase will look better in person than in the photo I took. Most things do!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim will become famous soon enough Papaseraphim's Avatar

Got my replacement 'Salem's Lot Art replacement folder. Perfect!

Thank you CD.
    The absence of a thing, this can be as deadly as the presence. The absence of air, eh?
    The absence of water? The absence of anything else we're addicted to.

- Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    I like it. It reminds me of the snow. I don't have a book with a white slipcase yet. (I don't think so anyway.)

Faithful and Dr. Sleep are white i think.
    They both have white traycases for the S/L.

I didn't buy the Dr. Sleep S/L. I bought the Faithful S/L and received a gift edition. So no white cases for me.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

So I've bought the art portfolios to go with my AEs of the Doubleday sets and I'm sure I'll keep doing it as long as they're offered, but I'm also wondering what to do with them

Right now they're just sitting off to the side on a shelf -- has anyone come up with a creative way to display these? It seems there really isn't a great way to do it, but I was curious.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsweet View Post
    So I've bought the art portfolios to go with my AEs of the Doubleday sets and I'm sure I'll keep doing it as long as they're offered, but I'm also wondering what to do with them

Right now they're just sitting off to the side on a shelf -- has anyone come up with a creative way to display these? It seems there really isn't a great way to do it, but I was curious.
    I think Brian mentioned that there is something planned for the portfolios, after they all are released...if memory serves

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post

I think Brian mentioned that there is something planned for the portfolios, after they all are released...if memory serves
    I would like to come up with some kind of case to hold the entire set once it is done!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post

I would like to come up with some kind of case to hold the entire set once it is done!

Brian
    That would be the cat's pajamas

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

You can get a couple/few frames to fit the prints. Swap out prints as you please.

A case for all of the portfolios is a great idea. I currently keep them in a drawer.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Production update on THE SHINING with a photo of the slipcase is going out today via email, so if you ordered the book from us and do not receive the email TODAY, please let me know via email!

Brian
    Great job with the slipcase Brian!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper has a spectacular aura about cryptkeeper's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's a thing of beauty, like all of Cemetery Dance's King productions. Happy I ordered a copy.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    “In every grain of wheat there lies hidden the soul of a star.”

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What happens if you put that white slipcase near (next to) the SP blue Shining s/l case....
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    What happens if you put that white slipcase near (next to) the SP blue Shining s/l case....
    While the "white" case looks awesome unfortunately, I don't think it was a wise choice. It does look great, but practicality may overshadow it in the end.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Rubbing...

I assume something like this:

Brian

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I assume something like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqcLjcSloXs

Brian

You may be from, Baltimore but you got that "smart ass, New Yorker" thing down!!!! lol I LOVE it, wise ass!!! lol lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

A case for all the Art Portfolios would be cool

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lot guy View Post

Lord knows, it wouldn't be the same without YOU chiming in!!!! LOL LOL J/K How's tricks, buddy? LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Lord knows, it wouldn't be the same without YOU chiming in!!!! LOL LOL J/K How's tricks, buddy? LOL
    Things are good Bill

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, that is very good news indeed!!!!

Spoiler:
    Now, a HF donation would be a welcome surprise!!! LOL LOL (Wink, wink)
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

I'll definitely keep that in mind and possibly surprise you with a "Wecome Surprise"

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll definitely keep that in mind and possibly surprise you with a "Wecome Surprise"

Crap!!! I hate surprises, but I can endure this one I suppose. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post

Crap!!! I hate surprises, but I can endure this one I suppose. lol
    Glad to hear it

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

sk

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Honestly. Probably nothing. We've had white cases sitting next to cases of other color on the shelves here at the office for years now with nothing happen to them. The cases being white does not make them any more fragile / markable than really nay of the other cases we produce. It's essentially the same material as the cases on the other Doubleday series books, just in a different color. So it won't really mark up any more or less than any of the other cases, said marks may be more visible (just because it's white) but not more prevalent. Also any markings (unless it's a scratch) just rub right off with a damp finger (this goes for any cases made in that particular material).

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Honestly. Probably nothing. We've had white cases sitting next to cases of other color on the shelves here at the office for years now with nothing happen to them. The cases being white does not make them any more fragile / markable than really nay of the other cases we produce. It's essentially the same material as the cases on the other Doubleday series books, just in a different color. So it won't really mark up any more or less than any of the other cases, said marks may be more visible (just because it's white) but not more prevalent. Also any markings (unless it's a scratch) just rub right off with a damp finger (this goes for any cases made in that particular material).
    Dan,

I think Chad specifically means the Subterranean limited edition. That case has issues with the blue rubbing. I would leave some space between this book. I actually have mine in one of the plastic bags that are used in shipping them.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 638 of 890 FirstFirst ... 138 538 588 628 636 637 638 639 640 648 688 738 ... LastLast