Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 636 of 889 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 634 635 636 637 638 646 686 736 ... LastLast
Results 15,876 to 15,900 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Did I ever tell everyone about how Don Maitz handled the "art sheets" for THE SHINING? I think we offered 50 of these upgrades, plus we needed 6 sheets for VIPs who get comp copies... so Don started at the beginning of the book and worked his way through -- meaning, the first sheet is based on something very early in the book and the last sheet is based on something very late in the book. 56 sheets, NO DUPLICATES. Cool, eh?

Brian
    Don is a class act. That is so cool. GREAT choice for artist Brian. I REALLY wish you would give us a hint on Pet's artist!!! I mean you gave us a King S/L!!! Mayhap a little hint?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Did I ever tell everyone about how Don Maitz handled the "art sheets" for THE SHINING? I think we offered 50 of these upgrades, plus we needed 6 sheets for VIPs who get comp copies... so Don started at the beginning of the book and worked his way through -- meaning, the first sheet is based on something very early in the book and the last sheet is based on something very late in the book. 56 sheets, NO DUPLICATES. Cool, eh?

Brian
    Don is a class act. That is so cool. GREAT choice for artist Brian. I REALLY wish you would give us a hint on Pet's artist!!! I mean you gave us a King S/L!!! Mayhap a little hint?
    From the last hint that Brian posted (the artist is someone mentioned in this thread), I have it narrowed down to only two artists.

I will have it cracked soon.

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    Please Note: There was a CDCC email yesterday with a "sneak peek" at artwork from THE STAND. If you are a member of the CDCC and did not receive that email, please email me at the usual address, so I can look into it for you: brianfreeman@cemeterydance.com -- thanks!

Brian
    So... if i buy this half year CDCC do i receive thi mail again? Will i qualify for any discount for Reading Stephen King?
    You'll get any future emails although I'm sure I can manually resend any recent ones for those who join and are interested. The CDCC received 20% off READING STEPHEN KING.

Brian
    Thank You!
    I just bought my first CDCC membership
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by burial View Post
    I just bought my first CDCC membership

You won't regret this!!

sk

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian, I have records that indicate I am getting Reading Stephen King from a 2014 grab bag. Is this true? I don't want to double order.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Brian, I have records that indicate I am getting Reading Stephen King from a 2014 grab bag. Is this true? I don't want to double order.
    Yes! We normally send an email reminder in this situation, but we completely forgot. It will go out tomorrow!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Good catch, I may have already double ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the quick response! Something in the back of my mind made me think I had already had one on order.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian, I was going through my past orders and came across a CDCC Exclusive Grab Bag that I bought in November and don't remember receiving. Were these sent and I missed it? Anybody else remember getting one of these?

As usual, thank you!!!!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Hey Brian, I was going through my past orders and came across a CDCC Exclusive Grab Bag that I bought in November and don't remember receiving. Were these sent and I missed it? Anybody else remember getting one of these?

As usual, thank you!!!!
    I ordered it too. I haven't received it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

As usual, thank you!!!!
    I ordered it too. I haven't received it.
    is this the one where we are getting 3 books and one is a book for Stephen King fans? If so, I already ordered too.....

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Totally cool. I have my favorites but all of them are fantastic. Can't wait to see which one I(and everyone else)ends up with!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

I'm not sure about that specific grab bag (Brian can probably figure it out though). I do know I have 2 grab bags on my list of things to ship, a dinged grab bag and a misc book thing that I don't particularly remember the details on off the top of my head.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    I'm not sure about that specific grab bag (Brian can probably figure it out though). I do know I have 2 grab bags on my list of things to ship, a dinged grab bag and a misc book thing that I don't particularly remember the details on off the top of my head.
    Thanks, Dan, the dinged grab bag was on my list of orders too!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

It was not announced at the time what the King book was if i remember correctly. But here is what i ordered.

Item Qty Price Total
    The Cemetery Dance Collectors Set #3! THREE Signed Limited Edition Hardcovers!
    X_CDEX2017 1 $0.00 $0.00
    CHOOSEYOURSET: ECS $99.00 $99.00

Shipping: USPS Media Mail Parcel:

$8.48

Sales Tax:

$0.00

Total:

$107.48

Payment: Customer Credit:

($30.32)

Payment: Visa:

($77.16)

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Thanks, Dan, the dinged grab bag was on my list of orders too!
    Yea I had wanted to ship those much sooner, but the timing was really bad on both of those. We've been slammed on the shipping front for months now, and now we're in a mad rush to make as much space as possible for when Gwendy comes.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Item Qty Price Total
    The Cemetery Dance Collectors Set #3! THREE Signed Limited Edition Hardcovers!
    X_CDEX2017 1 $0.00 $0.00
    CHOOSEYOURSET: ECS $99.00 $99.00
    Ohhhh. That's the collectors set, that one is different than a grab bag. Those books are only in the set, we've sold two similar sets before. That one is still a ways out I think as all three books have to get printed. Brian can maybe be more specific on when he thinks that'll be out.

Edit: Also I don't think that was a CDCC exclusive. It get's a bit confusing since the names of those two things are awfully similar.

Country
    Country Flag

The one I am looking at is this:

PRODUCTQUANTITYPRICESUBTOTAL
    Cemetery Dance Collectors Club Exclusive Grab Bag!
    X_GB112316
    $49.00

$49.00
    CART SUMMARY
    Shipping: USPS Media Mail Parcel: $8.48Sales Tax: $0.00Total: $57.48
    Payment: Visa: ($57.48)

I ordered it on 11/23/16.

The one I am looking at is this:

PRODUCTQUANTITYPRICESUBTOTAL
    Cemetery Dance Collectors Club Exclusive Grab Bag!
    X_GB112316
    $49.00

$49.00
    CART SUMMARY
    Shipping: USPS Media Mail Parcel: $8.48Sales Tax: $0.00Total: $57.48
    Payment: Visa: ($57.48)

I ordered it on 11/23/16.
    That's one is coming as well. I believe we are waiting on a other publishers book that was supposed to be in it.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Do we have an estimated ship date on the remarqued salems portfolios?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hopefully shouldn't be too long. I got the remarque sheets back from Glenn, I'm just waiting on the extra sig sheets we needed to print to come back. I believe David signed them and sent them on to Glenn earlier this week.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Dude. Love the joke in your "Wanted" signature. At least I think it's funny.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully shouldn't be too long. I got the remarque sheets back from Glenn, I'm just waiting on the extra sig sheets we needed to print to come back. I believe David signed them and sent them on to Glenn earlier this week.
    Dan, would you be able to post some photos of the remarque sheets?

It's always nice to see Glenn's artwork showcased.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I received my Salem's art portfolio. Unfortunately for me, someone who has number 314 Artist edition of the book requested that number, so I was unable to get that number to match my Carrie art portfolio and other books/artwork etc. (this is not a go at CD, I have no issue with this as I understand how matching numbers work). I'm just throwing it out there that if anyone needs number 313, I have it and happy to trade if someone is desperate for that number.

If there is ever another set like this after the Doubleday Years, I *will* do two things:

1) Find a different type of folder for the artwork, these did not work out as well as I had hoped.

2) Find some way to make sure everyone can easily get matching sets if they want.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 636 of 889 FirstFirst ... 136 536 586 626 634 635 636 637 638 646 686 736 ... LastLast