+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 679 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 ... LastLast
Results 15,626 to 15,650 of 16973

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Citizen of Gilead DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hey Brian,
    Any update on Six Scary Stories traycase edition? Thanks!
    Do you mean the slipcased trade hardcover?

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Hey Brian,
    That must be what he meant.
    https://www.gofundme.com/help-hurricane-victim-pay-vet-bills

See what's in my eBay store!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Hey Brian,
    I panicked for a moment thinking I had lost track of another book!

Slipcases are in production, but THE SHINING cases have been the main focus on their staff since January or so, which means SIX SCARY STORIES will take longer than normal. I'll post some news when THE SHINING cases are out of their way and they get me a ship date!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice sentinel is a jewel in the rough sentinel is a jewel in the rough sentinel is a jewel in the rough sentinel is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Hey Brian,
    I panicked for a moment thinking I had lost track of another book!

Slipcases are in production, but THE SHINING cases have been the main focus on their staff since January or so, which means SIX SCARY STORIES will take longer than normal. I'll post some news when THE SHINING cases are out of their way and they get me a ship date!

Brian
    Yes, thanks. If you ordered the book and slipcase together were they suppose to come together? I see the book is already for sale.

Gunslinger Apprentice sentinel is a jewel in the rough sentinel is a jewel in the rough sentinel is a jewel in the rough sentinel is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,
    Actually my receipt for ordering says traycase.

Six Scary Stories selected by Stephen King (NEW BOOK!)
    KING15
    Limited Edition Limited Edition Traycase

Yes, thanks. If you ordered the book and slipcase together were they suppose to come together? I see the book is already for sale.
    They ship together, but if you email Mindy, she can have your book shipped separately! Just let her know I sent you her way. order@cemeteydance.com

Starting with GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX, we're changing how these types of TRADE books with slipcases are listed in our order management system. For future announcements, the books and cases will ship separately. (We cannot change already existing orders.)

This should be the plan for any future trade editions from Scribner as well if all goes as planned.

Gift Editions like THE SHINING will still be shipped book & slipcase together since that is how the book is being published/issued.

Brian

Actually my receipt for ordering says traycase.

Six Scary Stories selected by Stephen King (NEW BOOK!)
    KING15
    Limited Edition Limited Edition Traycase
    There are all kinds of things wrong with that, ha! Must have been a glitch in the store coding because the book is not a Limited Edition and the slipcase is not a traycase, obviously. But we've been working out some kinks with the new store since launch, so I'm never surprised by the odd things it does sometimes!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

No problem, I'm good, thanks for the update!

Vagrant Dead Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

Has CD received their copies of Last Train from Perdition?

Donate to HF Mateys! becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69 has much to be proud of becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Somehow my copy of Small World decided to take an 8-day trip to North Carolina instead of heading straight up I95 to it's final destination (which normally takes about 1.5 hrs to drive). I think it decided to stay - better weather maybe?
    WANTED:

DT II: The Drawing of the Three S/L #644 FOUND 7/9/15!

MM AGoT, MM ACoK, SP ASoS #320 - GRRM - can trade

Vagrant Dead Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

They ship together, but if you email Mindy, she can have your book shipped separately! Just let her know I sent you her way. order@cemeteydance.com

Starting with GWENDY'S BUTTON BOX, we're changing how these types of TRADE books with slipcases are listed in our order management system. For future announcements, the books and cases will ship separately. (We cannot change already existing orders.)

This should be the plan for any future trade editions from Scribner as well if all goes as planned.

Gift Editions like THE SHINING will still be shipped book & slipcase together since that is how the book is being published/issued.

Brian
    Brian. Will the option still be available to have books shipped with the slipcase? My purchases from CD are usually for collecting purposes only so I don't mind the wait for the slipcases. I purchase/borrow/steal, etc reading copies from other sources
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice DanHocker is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Has CD received their copies of Last Train from Perdition?
    Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Brian
    Brian. Will the option still be available to have books shipped with the slipcase? My purchases from CD are usually for collecting purposes only so I don't mind the wait for the slipcases. I purchase/borrow/steal, etc reading copies from other sources
    Seems unlikely. It can get really confusing on the shipping end of things when we're doing things multiple ways, plus it would mean more options on the website, and you'd be surprised as to how much confusion that would cause on the purchasing end of things.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A limited edition Gwendy's Button Box t-shirt is up for pre-order.

http://www.cemeterydance.com/gwendy-tshirt.html
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Somehow my copy of Small World decided to take an 8-day trip to North Carolina instead of heading straight up I95 to it's final destination (which normally takes about 1.5 hrs to drive). I think it decided to stay - better weather maybe?
    Mine took the same south-first, north-later trip with a five day NC layover, but arrived today in perfect condition with my "spur of the moment" requested number. Very pleased to say CD does it again!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Vagrant Dead Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Brian
    Seems unlikely. It can get really confusing on the shipping end of things when we're doing things multiple ways, plus it would mean more options on the website, and you'd be surprised as to how much confusion that would cause on the purchasing end of things.
    Makes sense. Thanks, Dan!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Citizen of Gilead shaq is a jewel in the rough shaq is a jewel in the rough shaq is a jewel in the rough shaq's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know this is highly unlikely but do you happen to have a CD The Exorcist/Legion Lettered tray case hidden in a corner of your warehouse that I could purchase.

I think unlikely but thought I would ask

Thanks, Dave

Gunslinger Apprentice ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285 will become famous soon enough ke7285's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post

Ordered one today, shipping almost as much the shirt! Just a received a shirt today in mailed in a bag from LA for $3.99, CD cheapest is 13.50

Quote Originally Posted by ke7285 View Post

Ordered one today, shipping almost as much the shirt! Just a received a shirt today in mailed in a bag from LA for $3.99, CD cheapest is 13.50
    We don't ship in bags... but your shipping options *should* have been in this range:

It'll vary a little based on location, of course. If you paid $13.50 for the Post Office option, email Mindy and she can refund the difference!

We still don't have Parcel Post working on the new website, but this is the first item we've offered where it would have been an option, I think. (Shirts and slipcases cannot go Media Mail, but books and magazines qualify and that's most of what we sell!)

Brian

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr is a jewel in the rough wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Brian,

I got two shirts shipped to NYC and the USPS Priority Mail option was $19.28.

I expected to pay more for shipping since it can't go media mail, but when I saw your post above thought I should say something in case it's useful feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    DT I PC or Blank
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

All of mine were about $12 yesterday, but today Priority is $7. Huh. I emailed Mindy, as she magical. Thanks, Brian.

Demon of the Prim allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Shirts cannot go through media mail Brian. But, as long as you don't ship in transparent boxes, who would know? Not that I ever tried that before.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

Hey Brian,

I got two shirts shipped to NYC and the USPS Priority Mail option was $19.28.

I expected to pay more for shipping since it can't go media mail, but when I saw your post above thought I should say something in case it's useful feedback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Um, yeah, that's really really really not right. Email Mindy posthaste for an appropriate refund, please! order@cemeterydance.com

I'm off to check all of the orders. I suspect a lot of people will have shipping refunds coming because these numbers aren't right, so someone must have spilled some soda on the server or something.

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    All of mine were about $12 yesterday, but today Priority is $7. Huh. I emailed Mindy, as she magical. Thanks, Brian.
    D'oh. I am quite certain the the USPS has not lowered rate overnight, so I'm wondering if there was something wrong with the shipping module's connection to the USPS server. Perhaps our system was receiving pricing for another method by mistake?

Brian

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    Shirts cannot go through media mail Brian. But, as long as you don't ship in transparent boxes, who would know? Not that I ever tried that before.
    Yeah, slipcases and t-shirts ship via Parcel Post, which isn't loading on the site right now. We know from experience that if you ship too many Media Mail boxes that are "too light," they WILL get checked. We accidentally selected the wrong option on a batch of slipcases years ago and ate a lot of postage to reship them correctly via Parcel Post!

Brian

+ Reply to Thread
Page 626 of 679 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 624 625 626 627 628 636 676 ... LastLast