Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 616 of 889 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 626 666 716 ... LastLast
Results 15,376 to 15,400 of 22221

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold Robert Fulman is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

"This book will be a Cemetery Dance Publications exclusive with no other editions currently planned anywhere in the world!"

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Ahh..got it...CD has the trade and LRB has the limiteds!

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Brian, you mentioned PS will be stocking the trade edition. Will they be getting the signed (by Richard) and slipcased trade or do we need the order that directly?
    They can get signed or unsigned, and they will be getting the slipcase. We were planning on keeping that as an exclusive to our site but then we thought about the insane overseas shipping cost for what is mostly air and we changed our minds. The website will be updated to remove the "exclusive" mention as soon as we can get back to our normal updating procedures.

Brian
    Thanks Brian for making the signed and slipcase available to PS. It will save a lot on shipping. USPS charges seemed to have gone through the roof these days!

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Based on Brian's advice that there will be a 'second' announcement later, I didn't make any adjustments to my meeting calendar today so I'm just playing catch up now - and there is a lot to catch up on.
    Okay, in summary: there will be an edition signed by King, which is different than the signed copy offered on the ordering page; this edition will be published by LRB and offered a later date in the not too distant future; it will be offered first to previous LRB customers first and then a lottery will be held for remaining copies; Brian may post some additional insights for ordering on this page soon, but no set time...

whew! does that cover it? that's it, i'm never scheduling a meeting during the day again.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hey Brian,
    Will the trade edition be ONLY LRB or will Scribner jump in at some point and publish like Blockade Billy?
    Looking forward to it!
    Scribner is discussing an audiobook, but there are no plans on them publishing their own hardcover at this time because we don't have the same restrictions contractually that we had for BLOCKADE BILLY.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Fulman View Post
    "This book will be a Cemetery Dance Publications exclusive with no other editions currently planned anywhere in the world!"
    Eventually, I'll get that tweaked to trade hardcover and eBook because there looks to be an audiobook. Plus, of course, I wasn't thinking about the signed editions when I wrote it. So many things to juggle some days!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Based on Brian's advice that there will be a 'second' announcement later, I didn't make any adjustments to my meeting calendar today so I'm just playing catch up now - and there is a lot to catch up on.
    Okay, in summary: there will be an edition signed by King, which is different than the signed copy offered on the ordering page; this edition will be published by LRB and offered a later date in the not too distant future; it will be offered first to previous LRB customers first and then a lottery will be held for remaining copies; Brian may post some additional insights for ordering on this page soon, but no set time...
    That about covers it. Also, I don't think I mentioned this will be a little different from BLOCKADE BILLY in the sense that the Limited & Lettered Editions will have a 7 X 10 trim size with some additional artwork including a full-color gatefold painting of Castle Rock.

Brian

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Whew! This was something else.
    First off, congratulations on what I would say is quite a successful release! Like it was going to be any different. Ordered a signed, slipcased copy. We're getting a new King book which is a reason by itself to be happy.
    Thank you for answering the questions that flooded this thread.
    And Dark Tower something something? Very cool!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That about covers it. Also, I don't think I mentioned this will be a little different from BLOCKADE BILLY in the sense that the Limited & Lettered Editions will have a 7 X 10 trim size with some additional artwork including a full-color gatefold painting of Castle Rock.

Brian
    You know I was going to ask... and maybe it was said... who is artist?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Whew! This was something else.
    Thank you for answering the questions that flooded this thread.
    And Dark Tower something something? Very cool!
    I second that! You have been very patient with us. Thanks for taking the time to join us on what sounds like a very busy day for you.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Hey Brian,
    Will the trade edition be ONLY LRB or will Scribner jump in at some point and publish like Blockade Billy?
    Looking forward to it!
    Scribner is discussing an audiobook, but there is no plans on them publishing their own hardcover at this time because we don't have the same restrictions contractually that we had for BLOCKADE BILLY.

Brian
    That's great! Thanks!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just catching up...took me awhile to read through the thread!

Congratulations to Richard, Brian and the entire CD family. Wishing you the very best with the project.

I, along with everybody else, hopeful to secure a Lettered or Limited Edition.

Cheers.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Brian
    Artist: Ben Baldwin (Cover) and Keith Minnion (Interiors)

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

If I was a betting man, I would place a large hunk of cash on it being Erin Wells.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Artist: Ben Baldwin (Cover) and Keith Minnion (Interiors)
    That's the trade edition.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian
    I can't say specifically about the piece that Brian is talking about, but the cover artwork was done by Ben Baldwin and the interior artwork by Keith Minnion.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

So I seemed to remember ordering the Blatty lost screenplays. (I think they are still lost?)

I looked up my past orders and found that I ordered the limited from Cemetery Dance through the CDCC offer on 9/30/2013.

Does that get me in the door?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    So I seemed to remember ordering the Blatty lost screenplays. (I think they are still lost?)

I looked up my past orders and found that I ordered the limited from Cemetery Dance through the CDCC offer on 9/30/2013.

To my knowledge, yes.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

To my knowledge, yes.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

I am a little bit behind on my emails and on private messages, but I will reply to everyone tonight. No worries, I am not ignoring you.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

No easy way to do it, I'm sure. So I'll cross my fingers and hope for a lottery win
    Hey, the odds are better than Powerball.

I do think it's great that Brian and Dan are here answering questions on what I'm sure is a hectic day!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post

To my knowledge, yes.
    Way to go Brian!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Will there be an audiobook for Gwendy's Button Box ?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I believe Brian said a little further up that there are discussions with Scribner about an audio book, but nothing locked in place yet.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Probably. They are negotiating with Kingfan24 to do the reading...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 616 of 889 FirstFirst ... 116 516 566 606 614 615 616 617 618 626 666 716 ... LastLast