Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 890 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 662 712 ... LastLast
Results 15,276 to 15,300 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll add to the mix of questions while I'm waiting for the server....
    If this applies to ANY Lonely Road book ordered in the past...what if one was ordered but had to be returned? Guessing that doesn't count as an official order?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    CD server is flinching...
    Yeah can't order.
    Thanks, on the phone with the server people right now as this rolls out!
    Thanks Brian - I will ask about the limited/lettered here - I would assume by last LRB title you mean blockade Billy correct?
    The William Peter Blatty Script Set, the most recently announced LRB title.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I was able to "consummate" the act.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah can't order.
    Thanks Brian - I will ask about the limited/lettered here - I would assume by last LRB title you mean blockade Billy correct?

Brian
    Ouch! (For those who didn't buy it).

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Brian, are you able to say now if King is signing?
    Yes, he is. And each copy will come with a very special item produced just for these signed editions, but I cannot say more yet!

Brian
    I so hope to have a chance at one. Blockaide Billy was before my collecting days... lottery for me I guess... Brian is there a print run limit on the 1st trade?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I was getting a spinner when trying to add to my cart. I reloaded the page and tried again; worked right away. Just FYI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Worked! Thanks Heath!

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Yeah can't order.
    no problem from the UK...

No problem here, order went right thru. I did have two "complete order" buttons though.....must have picked the right one!

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a set print run for the trade edition?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Yeah can't order.
    no problem from the UK...

No problem here, order went right thru. I did have two "complete order" buttons though.....must have picked the right one!
    Same here

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Yeah can't order.

Brian
    Wow

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah can't order.

Brian
    Wow
    SOld out too.. I went right to buy it. lol ANyone here purchase that?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Well dang. I'll hope for the lottery then. I signed up for the LRB newsletter a long time ago and have never gotten one so didn't even know about this collection. I assumed that nothing new had come out so never checked which is definitely my bad!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

This is totally unrelated to today's announcement but I just happened to walk by the production table and spotted a few of David's remarques for the 'Salem's Lot Artwork Portfolio:

Brian
    Nice!

Been on a call for the past hour and missed all the excitement. Exciting news on the Gwendy's book!

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Yeah can't order.

Brian
    Wow
    SOld out too.. I went right to buy it. lol ANyone here purchase that?
    Lol, I did the same thing! I would have bought it anyway if I had known about it. My fault though for not checking.

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Is there a set print run for the trade edition?
    The book is in pre-press at the printer, but the print run hasn't been set yet. It'll be more than our trade hardcover of BLOCKADE BILLY but a lot less than a normal Stephen King book for sure. I'll post the number when I have it, though.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I just ordered, had no problem at all. There are four versions of the trade hardcover available from CD: THC, THC signed by Richard Chizmar, THC in Slipcase, THC signed by Richard Chizmar in Slipcase.

The S/L of Blockade Billy came along just as I "officially" began collecting (had to check my profile to see when that date was ... August 23, 2010), so I while I grabbed the three trade versions and a Proof, I wasn't able to get the S/L from LRB. Guess I'll throw my number into the ring for a second-hand chance.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Well dang. I'll hope for the lottery then. I signed up for the LRB newsletter a long time ago and have never gotten one so didn't even know about this collection. I assumed that nothing new had come out so never checked which is definitely my bad!
    Seems like a punishment for those of us who bought blockade Billy and faithful.

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

........ I signed up for the LRB newsletter a long time ago and have never gotten one ............

Same here.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I got it but it was back in 2013 and I don't collect Blatty limiteds
    Looks like 390 limited/52 lettered
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

I wouldn't ask folks to order the handful of remaining copies of The William Peter Blatty Script Set just to have a chance to order Gwendy... I have plans for those of you who visit this thread often... good plans for your collection, maybe not so good for your wallet. Stay tuned...

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

I wouldn't ask folks to order the handful of remaining copies of The William Peter Blatty Script Set just to have a chance to order Gwendy... I have plans for those of you who visit this thread often... good plans for your collection, maybe not so good for your wallet. Stay tuned...

Brian
    I heart you. That sounds good Bri.. thanks for looking after the crew here!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Seems like a punishment for those of us who bought blockade Billy
    Well, there are collectors who order the same number of every LRB title, so they need to be taken care of first. Then it only seems right to offer to those who have supported the most recent book. But don't worry Dark Tower fans, I have plans... for you.

Brian

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    You're a good man, Charlie Brown....
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    That's very very cool. CD is the best (and TheDarktower.org is pretty cool too).

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Seems like a punishment for those of us who bought blockade Billy
    Well, there are collectors who order the same number of every LRB title, so they need to be taken care of first. Then it only seems right to offer to those who have supported the most recent book. But don't worry Dark Tower fans, I have plans... for you.

Brian
    Awesome

Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 890 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 662 712 ... LastLast