Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 890 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 22245

Thread: Cemetery Dance discussion thread

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

No idea then mate, might be worth giving Mindy an e-mail?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hmmmyeah, I guess... it's just that I hate having to 'chase' after something I paid for.

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I ordered my copy literally ten minutes after the site went live - I knew the 'Big Announcement' would be made that day and I checked the CD site multiple times (I was also the one who posted the first news about Blockade Billy here in The Corner).
    I ordered mine as the site went live, like yourself. I got my shipping notice ten days before they arrived, (got them last Friday). Did you get a shipping notice yet?

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Nope. Haven't heard a thing...

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You seriously may want to contact Mindy.

Life is a garden...dig it!

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Parcelforce still haven't re-delivered mine (I assume it's Blockade), I book online for them to come on Friday so of course they come on Thursday when i'm at work

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From twitter, where i am currently doing a wee interview with Lilja :

kevbot217 : @herbert_west1 @liljaslibrary The Illustrated Movie Trivia Book is TOTALLY on its way. We're wrapping up some last-minute stuff right now!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

In addition to the first printing, I also ordered the second.
    Which I haven't received yet. The first printing will be shipped, together with the slipcase (per my request) and the second printing..no idea.....Maybe it'll all be shipped as one package??

sk

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my copy of Blockade Billy this morning and its quite a nice looking little book, luck it wasn't damaged in the poor packaging though! The envelope was ripped but luckily the book is still mint!

Frik i have no idea how long you will be waiting for that slipcase though, i mean has anyone got one of the Under The Dome case's that they ordered though CD?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post
    In addition to the first printing, I also ordered the second.
    Which I haven't received yet. The first printing will be shipped, together with the slipcase (per my request) and the second printing..no idea.....Maybe it'll all be shipped as one package??

sk
    Honestly, unless you're in absolutely no hurry at all, I'd get them shipped seperately.

I finally received my invoices yesterday

Country
    Country Flag

I sent Mindy an email and she replied that she'd processed my order directly upon receiving my inquiry. So it will probably take a couple more weeks before I get the book but at least I know it's somewhere in the pipeline.

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I sent Mindy an email and she replied that she'd processed my order directly upon receiving my inquiry. So it will probably take a couple more weeks before I get the book but at least I know it's somewhere in the pipeline.
    Thats good then, just abit anoying when you could have been one of the 1st to order the book!

Country
    Country Flag

Oh well.... at least I read the story already

I'm really hoping they're finally going to release SOD II this year, now that would be major news! Despite all delays I do look forward to that one, I love what they did with SOD I.

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Life is a garden...dig it!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

sigh....two years since I paid for SoD2.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Citizen of Gilead pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76 will become famous soon enough pixiedark76's Avatar

My Mood
    Bored
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    I got my copy of Blockade Billy this morning and its quite a nice looking little book, luck it wasn't damaged in the poor packaging though! The envelope was ripped but luckily the book is still mint!

Frik i have no idea how long you will be waiting for that slipcase though, i mean has anyone got one of the Under The Dome case's that they ordered though CD?
    I have been waiting forever for the UTD slipcase! (I should have ordered from Donald M. Grant!) Their slipcases have already shipped!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't you mean the slipcases from The Collector, not Grant?

John

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So this is from an email received today from CD:

"We're very pleased to announce we will be getting a limited supply of copies of Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King, which will be published by Scribner later this year!"

A limited supply? So I should pay full price from them as opposed to getting it cheaper elsewhere...who do they think will be suckered by something like this?

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

ya never know!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    So this is from an email received today from CD:

"We're very pleased to announce we will be getting a limited supply of copies of Full Dark, No Stars by Stephen King, which will be published by Scribner later this year!"

A limited supply? So I should pay full price from them as opposed to getting it cheaper elsewhere...who do they think will be suckered by something like this?
    They do this with every new release of King's. You also have to pay in advance.

John

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

yea, they do it every book, so they must get people who buy the book from them. I couldn't imaging anyone wanting to pay full price, but hey maybe international customers. Who knows?
    Geoff

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

What are everyone's thoughts about buying the traycased RIDING THE BULLET? Is it worth $250?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Country
    Country Flag

Hmm, not me. I either get my US/UK trades from Amazon or directly from the bookstore here in The Netherlands (they usually stock a bunch of trade US/UK HCs when a book is released).

*edit* I was talking about international customers ordering King trades from CD

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    What are everyone's thoughts about buying the traycased RIDING THE BULLET? Is it worth $250?
    I've got one on order. As long as you realize you won't be getting it in the near future and you don't mind tying up your money for the interim, go ahead and order one. There are only 500 numbered copies being printed.

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I've got one on order. As long as you realize you won't be getting it in the near future and you don't mind tying up your money for the interim, go ahead and order one. There are only 500 numbered copies being printed.

John
    Well, I ordered one. I guess I can now join the ranks of the honorable and distinguished persons waiting so patiently for our books (I also ordered the gift edition of SOD2 a few weeks ago). But, it's only money!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 890 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 561 ... LastLast